Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly say i will not be going to silver birch this year. I always go at christmas and spend a decent amount but after reading comments on facebook about their lack of social distancing and now gifting this self absorbed turd of a man child a tree when he clearly doesnt need it has just put the nail in the coffin for me. And i know they wont care about 1 wee person ( me ) not coming this year because they now think his sheep will all copy him and come into the shop and spend money but realistically given the current climate with people losing jobs etc its highly unlikely they will see a rise in sales because the world famous home team promote them..... sorry had to get that off my chest. Same applies to top drawer and sterling home ( who i see every insta hun and their gran are flogging at the moment )
I totally agree he is a wee pain in our arses. I thought his partner had hurt himself? And he just swans about shopping. Evan is raging because he is not getting paid partnership with Sterling ๐Ÿ˜‚ a couple of the pages have been gifted stuff and invited to the Christmas launch . And that idiot went all the way to Tillicoultry to see the Christmas stuff as he was not invited to the Glasgow one๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚your a rid neck Evan grasping at straws for recognition. Yeah he puts you off with his kid on shopping sprees with his empty wallet.

Reactions: 6
here he goes, the exquisite tree that has been kindly gifted for christmas by Sterling *YAWN*
one tree not enough for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
here he goes, the exquisite tree that has been kindly gifted for christmas by Sterling *YAWN*
Hereโ€™s an idea, why doesnโ€™t he gift one of his trees and decorations to a family that is struggling just now. I do despair of these companies x

Reactions: 8
Hereโ€™s an idea, why doesnโ€™t he gift one of his trees and decorations to a family that is struggling just now. I do despair of these companies x
Because he is a self obsessed little twit who only cares about himself.... quite clear with his lack of obeying the lockdown rules since the very start.
These companies dont realise they are excluding a large portion of potential customers as i refuse to shop where they entertain these insta huns ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
Exactly he had a beautiful tree but oot spending like the idiot! He is. Him gift someone he is to selfish to buy anyone or yo anything. He can not even do it for his partner ๐Ÿ˜ข

Reactions: 4
That tree is bleeping hideous. Looks like someone with two left feet for hands decorated it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why go out and buy a tree for himself?but had a tree gifted? And another thing he looks as if he gave that away last night? Because he never built it in his house??

His lips are beyond ludicrous. Someone needs to stage an intervention pronto ๐Ÿ˜‚ He looks like a Spitting Image puppet ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shouldnโ€™t be any treatments without a mask on just now, so daft flaunting it all over insta

Reactions: 5
Facts

His temp house is on his in laws property
if you scroll through his followers and just click randomly so many of them are clearly fake - 0 posts, or a few posts and 15 followers of their own etc.
his partner is a director of his parents company.
I overheard him at silverbirch discussing a big candle thing once and he was with some girl and she said, well why not just take it to the checkout and ask for it to be gifted...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.