Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor soul probably just wants an easy life. X
I think someone said on this before they both like to play away from home.... maybe the fiance does what he likes and the wee man just takes the cash and turns a blind eye! Had heard of this before and wouldnt surprise me 🙄

Reactions: 2
Him making out he’s selling the house because the market is good! More like they need the equity for the self build!! He’s an absolute little knobhead. I seriously think I need to unfollow him

Reactions: 3
Him making out he’s selling the house because the market is good! More like they need the equity for the self build!! He’s an absolute little knobhead. I seriously think I need to unfollow him
And shock horror cant stay in any of his rentals ( because they dont exist ) and previously said he sold them all and only had 1 left so contradicting himself as per usual!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yip I noticed that today! He’s an absolute idiot of a boy!

did he really need to show the price tag of the tree...of course he did for the gram!

Reactions: 4
Yip I noticed that today! He’s an absolute idiot of a boy!

did he really need to show the price tag of the tree...of course he did for the gram!
I just can’t get over how much he paid for that tree and then to post the price on the gram!!! Immature little wanker x

And has changed his name.... again lol must be conscious of everyone calling out his tit on tattle, hey Evan hun xx

• Haha
I never noticed why change his name?. Any normal person would be like we are selling my house to do a self build? No but Evan wants everyone to think he has the dosh he has duck all. Just seen the pound signs and jumped on the boy. So is that four name changes now?

Another week another visit to the Top Drawer x
Guys a fanny

I just can’t get over how much he paid for that tree and then to post the price on the gram!!! Immature little wanker x
He has got that tree in the sale defo👌he wears fake clothes not chance he will buy a 500 quid tree wee ediot

How long we thinking they will be In this temp house? I don’t think they will even build a house!

How long we thinking they will be In this temp house? I don’t think they will even build a house!
Well he has not mentioned the home build at all no plans nothing?. I mean why put money into a Summer house in a garden? I am assuming it is one of his houses they own they way he spoke about it.

Well he has not mentioned the home build at all no plans nothing?. I mean why put money into a Summer house in a garden? I am assuming it is one of his houses they own they way he spoke about it.
None of it makes sense to me. Why the rush to sell the house they were in which they had spent a fortune on and was big enough for them x

I Know I don't either. They have a beautiful home perfect for them. I think it is the whole Instagram shite. I want what someone else has and bigger. I want a bigger house to show off. Not because they need it because the can post it.

100% agree! It’s all for show. If they were so “rich” like Evan likes to make out, buying plants at £500 then they could have stayed in their home and done the self build! They clearly need the money from the sale of the house

100% agree! It’s all for show. If they were so “rich” like Evan likes to make out, buying plants at £500 then they could have stayed in their home and done the self build! They clearly need the money from the sale of the house
He will land himself in hot bother that boy Evan. Yeah I agree if he is that well off? Why sell the house so quick😕 He needs the money for the self build. Why thou they had all they needed. Wait and see if he even gets to build his own house🤔

What the duck is that sparkly wall all about??? Up there with scummy mummy. Absolutely revolting. To think that Evan claims to have studied interiors 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me and you think the same. Why not just buy glitter wallpaper? It would look better💯 I would put resin on the floors? I would not put it on a wall atall. He talks shite studied someone knew him on here and he never even lasted six months. Lol.

Away to the opening of a shop when we are on the brink of going into a circuit breaker lockdown!
Also guys anyone noticed another home account was at the opening hattielarkins or something.... they have over 10k and had some article in the paper from LA to larkhall ..... i mean hilarious 😂😂😂 thoughts anyone?

• Haha
He is desperate anything for a free glass of champagne. Did you see he wrote I don't know what to do about a diary on the home build? Evan just be honest 👋you ain't got no land because if you did you would be showing it daily??

Away to the opening of a shop when we are on the brink of going into a circuit breaker lockdown!
Also guys anyone noticed another home account was at the opening hattielarkins or something.... they have over 10k and had some article in the paper from LA to larkhall ..... i mean hilarious 😂😂😂 thoughts anyone?
There were a few others at that opening too like flies round shite. Anything for a free glass of champagne. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.