Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were a few others at that opening too like flies round shite. Anything for a free glass of champagne. X
Yeah and he is the daft he shows himself driving after it? Drinking and driving 🤬while his partner is up working as usual on the temporary house.

Reactions: 1
Another T shirt with a designer name plastered over it that he will wear non stop!

I don’t know what’s worse in that temp house the wall or the floor....hoaching just like him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he was chocolate he’d eat himself....

Take away Ryan and what does he have? He hasn’t built anything by himself, it’s all Ryan and his family.

Reactions: 5
If he was chocolate he’d eat himself....

Take away Ryan and what does he have? He hasn’t built anything by himself, it’s all Ryan and his family.
That is so true Evan would have nothing. You never see him working on anything it is always poor Ryan that is doing the grafting.

tbh i think evan is upto his eyeballs in debt and they've had to downsize to the "temp house" cos lets it he clearly isnt working.
cant stand him and his fake designer goods

Reactions: 3
It would not surprise me. We all have a job and know what the minimum wage is. He just spends spends to make people think he has money. Evan it's careless and stupid you must have a very big credit card bill at the end of the month (we all know you watch what has been wrote here get a grip🤪🏡

Is he sown into those hideous Louboutin shoes? Everything about him screams crass!!!!!! He wouldn’t know wealthy if it came and slapped him in the face.

Is he sown into those hideous Louboutin shoes? Everything about him screams crass!!!!!! He wouldn’t know wealthy if it came and slapped him in the face.
Your definetly right. And his fake teashirt 🤬if he went shopping into Louis vuitton we would have a full story Of Edinburgh and his shopping trip.

i have noticed that. normal people just put up with the rooms as they are but not Evan, he’s all for making a show for the gram. Infact if any normal person was doing a ‘self build’ they would live in a caravan on the site 😂😂😂

i have noticed that. normal people just put up with the rooms as they are but not Evan, he’s all for making a show for the gram. Infact if any normal person was doing a ‘self build’ they would live in a caravan on the site 😂😂😂
I totally agree if you are doing a self build save save the money for your new home? He's a total fanny waste of money. And now the idiots bought a new tree really why not use the million decorations you have. He is a silly wee boy. All that for a out house. And another thing he's randomly went up 7 of 8 hundred followers in a few days no Evan you bought them😂

I totally agree if you are doing a self build save save the money for your new home? He's a total fanny waste of money. And now the idiots bought a new tree really why not use the million decorations you have. He is a silly wee boy. All that for a out house. And another thing he's randomly went up 7 of 8 hundred followers in a few days no Evan you bought them😂
No imagination. Another week another trip to the Top Drawer and Silver Birch. He clearly doesn’t know where else to shop x

an 8ft tree for the smallest living room? why would you even do that. does he actually work because he always seems to be swanning about mid week?

The absoloute state of him honestly. Silver birch have lowered the tone associating themselves with him.

an 8ft tree for the smallest living room? why would you even do that. does he actually work because he always seems to be swanning about mid week?
Was just about to say the same thing. Tree is far to big for that room. Christ it’s only November x

• Haha
The absoloute state of him honestly. Silver birch have lowered the tone associating themselves with him.
I can honestly say i will not be going to silver birch this year. I always go at christmas and spend a decent amount but after reading comments on facebook about their lack of social distancing and now gifting this self absorbed turd of a man child a tree when he clearly doesnt need it has just put the nail in the coffin for me. And i know they wont care about 1 wee person ( me ) not coming this year because they now think his sheep will all copy him and come into the shop and spend money but realistically given the current climate with people losing jobs etc its highly unlikely they will see a rise in sales because the world famous home team promote them..... sorry had to get that off my chest. Same applies to top drawer and sterling home ( who i see every insta hun and their gran are flogging at the moment )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.