Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gives me the ick daily honestly. I think even he's forgotten who he is. Botox lip stick lashes fillers bronzer concealer blush the lot. Omg stop making ursekf look like a clown

Reactions: 5
I canโ€™t believe how much he has aged! He shared those pics yesterday for Ryanโ€™s bday and I thought wow son you need to lay off the Botox & filler

Reactions: 3
Those white joggers last night with the black socks and black fake balengias ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎhe a riot. He does not suit tight joggers makes him look like a wee boy

Reactions: 2
A new jawline, this weekend it will be swinging again due to all the columbian marching powder he will be sticking up his nose ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
does he take gear ??
Loved how made out his car was brand new ๐Ÿ˜‚

pal nats be on the fake designer goods back to Glasgow for him , his bag and Hermes blankets are soooo fake Evan โœ‹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Best set up HEโ€™S ever had. Usual. Making it all about him. Even on his โ€œboyfriendsโ€ birthday. Selfish little c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who won his giveaway last week? Or should I say what friend did he give it to? Keeping an eye on current giveaway

That rental isnโ€™t theirs itโ€™s also getting sold he just said tonight so is it a rental or itโ€™s for sale ๐Ÿ™„

Also why is he still posting that heโ€™s in Hamilton South Lan when we all know he lives in Larkhall!!

I volunteer at a small local charity. Itโ€™s a struggle for funding and the number of families they support increases daily. It makes me so angry all these insta huns and their freebies. Instead of giveaways and take take take donate the gifted items to local charities etc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is his face becoming hexagon shaped with all that work. What's up with the sad stories what's happened with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.