Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fail to see how the rental is a rental when its currently listed for sale? I barely watch him so might have missed something

His house is an absolute riot btw, he’s made an absolute arse of it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
far too much filler going into his jaw! its a riot.

posting pictures of a hospital trying to get a sympathy vote, theres no need!

Reactions: 3
His face is messed up, he has facial rejuvenation more than I change my beds sheets lol ...

What did I miss? Was he visiting someone in hospital or just passing by for a coffee? He's an absolute if he just sat there acting like death or illness had touched his life. Who does that?

im sure i seen ‘health before wealth’ mentioned. then sat in his car talking sounding as is hes down in the dumps one minute then all smiles the next when hes talking about his rental that isnt a rental

Reactions: 4
Exactly then out on the town ... same night and talking about conversations about a a woman and her dying son then cranking it it up straight back to him. He's a fuckin idiot honestly. If he has compassion deliver he message then stop the story don't carry on.. said before complete narccist the guy is no right ..

NO NO NO,..... NO!!! Put that tree back in the box Evan!
And just cause you can squeeze it between the floor above and the bannister, doesn't mean it fit's! He is trying for a look he doesn't have the space to pull off 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It looks a bit silly from the outside- the idea is u can see the top from the outside not the mid section of a tree?!

Reactions: 1
NO NO NO,..... NO!!! Put that tree back in the box Evan!
And just cause you can squeeze it between the floor above and the bannister, doesn't mean it fit's! He is trying for a look he doesn't have the space to pull off 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was Just coming on to say the same thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow what the actual Feck that tree is a riot 🤣🤣🤣 please tell me he isn't going to keep that up

• Haha
Is it just up for an advert or something social post??he's surely not putting a tree up??
I did think some of it was an Ad for Silver Birch but he is also just a fuckin twit of a guy so 🤷

He needs to stop with the fillers. He is starting to look like Johnny Bravo

I did think some of it was an Ad for Silver Birch but he is also just a fuckin twit of a guy so 🤷

He needs to stop with the fillers. He is starting to look like Johnny Bravo
Lol but without the muscles. I said last week his face is hexagon shaped honestly it cuts in with 6 edges it's starting to look very weird. It's worrying when people look in the mirror an accept thats normal and looks good. It's just doesn't look good in any way

Reactions: 2
I'm confused why he thanks them for inviting them but doesn't say its an ad? Surely if he was gifted a stay then he has to say its an AD? Half the time these inst huns just say thanks for having them to make it look like it's a pr product in the hope of future freebies

I'm confused why he thanks them for inviting them but doesn't say its an ad? Surely if he was gifted a stay then he has to say its an AD? Half the time these inst huns just say thanks for having them to make it look like it's a pr product in the hope of future freebies

There he’s away to New York noo lassies. Advertisin dug treats anaw. Massive well done to ye Evan hen, you’ve done well for yerself…. NOT 😂😂😂😂😂 that hoose is an absolute shambles. Cue the big f**k off ugly marble tiles on the “media wall” in the bedroom (by which he means the telly oan the wall… just like everybody else’s hoose) daft wee cow 😂😂😂 honestly I’ll never tire slagging this wee pleb aff. Biggest joke on insta. Ryan’s just as daft for sticking around with him after his exposure during the summer. And see when he swings in and oot of that stupid accent anaw…. Kiddin on he’s caught the Glasgow uni accent. Naw son, yer as rough as sawn paper. Talk right ya gif.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There he’s away to New York noo lassies. Advertisin dug treats anaw. Massive well done to ye Evan hen, you’ve done well for yerself…. NOT 😂😂😂😂😂 that hoose is an absolute shambles. Cue the big f**k off ugly marble tiles on the “media wall” in the bedroom (by which he means the telly oan the wall… just like everybody else’s hoose) daft wee cow 😂😂😂 honestly I’ll never tire slagging this wee pleb aff. Biggest joke on insta. Ryan’s just as daft for sticking around with him after his exposure during the summer. And see when he swings in and oot of that stupid accent anaw…. Kiddin on he’s caught the Glasgow uni accent. Naw son, yer as rough as sawn paper. Talk right ya gif.
😂😂😂😂 love your patter

See if I hear ‘master suite’ one more time…it’s a bloody bedroom!!! I don’t even know if it has an en suite?!! It’s no the savoy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugly marble tiles.... was he no reading the honest feedback on here about the black ones. Yeh that accent is so so annoying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.