Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see any stories.. have I been mysteriously blocked again from stories or has he not posted any?

Reactions: 2
A new jawline, this weekend it will be swinging again due to all the columbian marching powder he will be sticking up his nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“The plaster is just so smooth” is it not supposed to be like 🙈🙈🙈 hes a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whoever’s done the leds in the games room has totally fkd it 😭😭😭
How have they did it? I was wanting them in my bedroom so just looking for things to look out for, or if anyone has any recommendations ? Defo won’t be going with Evan’s recommendations, he only recommends people that give him it for free🤨🤨

Reactions: 2
How have they did it? I was wanting them in my bedroom so just looking for things to look out for, or if anyone has any recommendations ? Defo won’t be going with Evan’s recommendations, he only recommends people that give him it for free🤨🤨
For a start he hasn’t used an electrician 🙈

Reactions: 1
I can’t see any stories.. have I been mysteriously blocked again from stories or has he not posted any?
I don't know what he does it's like he restricts viewing to people who follow him?, 🤔because the other 31 thousand are fake followers 💯

For a start he hasn’t used an electrician 🙈
That is what his bf is? Did you not see the cheeky big list for Ryan to do he put up? Wee cocky ars. 📴

Everything is “my” this and “my” that with this wee c**t. Honestly man, a hope his plasterin falls clean aff the walls. 😂😂😂
Aye right on his big fake face🤣

A new jawline, this weekend it will be swinging again due to all the columbian marching powder he will be sticking up his nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is probably a smuggler ha. Right enough you could not trust him he probably sell it or put the tit up his nose🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
How the hell are you ment to watch tv when all you’re going to see is reflections in those awful tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely using the lumi crap on your newly filled face is not a good idea?! The filler won’t have settled!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely using the lumi crap on your newly filled face is not a good idea?! The filler won’t have settled!
He is as thick as two planks of wood. I can not believe he has been drinking and driving in that car📴🤬? What a tit of a boy. He is obviously desperate for Money the scammer that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I think that wall tiled looks daft?. It would annoy me seeing my reflection all day 🙄wtf is he on🙏😂Please could we all take a molment 🤔a molment aye Evan nae bother ya tosser. It looks shite 😂

• Haha
Those floor tiles look boggin already 😂😂

Can’t wait to see the chavtastic new bespokeee gorgeoussssss sofa 😂😂 cheap and nasty just like him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we just take a “molment” 😂
Yes, let’s....Your tiles look tit mate!!! No amount of cheap and nasty top drawer styling around about them is going to improve the look of them, the are bloody awful! Plus, they will be feckin freezin come the autumn! Didn’t think he could really get tackier than the tit he filled his last house with but alas, he’s really outdoing himself! Can’t wait to see what other design disasters he has up his sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we just take a “molment” 😂
Yes, let’s....Your tiles look tit mate!!! No amount of cheap and nasty top drawer styling around about them is going to improve the look of them, the are bloody awful! Plus, they will be feckin freezin come the autumn! Didn’t think he could really get tackier than the tit he filled his last house with but alas, he’s really outdoing himself! Can’t wait to see what other design disasters he has up his sleeve.
It’s the sofa I can’t wait for 😂🙈 it’s from the most cheapest nastiest looking company going 😂wouldn’t look out of place in the barras 😂😂

Don’t think I’ll ever get over this pic 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Those floor tiles look boggin already 😂😂

Can’t wait to see the chavtastic new bespokeee gorgeoussssss sofa 😂😂 cheap and nasty just like him lol
Beautiful beautiful goergous have you ever seen something so beautiful naw its pish😂😂

He just can't afford to be in a house like that? 🏡Size it is not even looking any better with they tiles down?👇. The house is all tore down dust everywhere mismatched. He is actually waiting on free stuff before he is decorating ⛪but the idiot has been out for lunch four days a week. Get your prioritise straight Evan💯 I wonder if he will come and see this thread. 👌The eighth hundred and forty nine thousand one ha.🤣🤣As if ya tosser it's only the second one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.