Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow he’s triggered. Those comments aren’t any different that previous ones - why wasn’t he making as much fuss then?!

Reactions: 3
So he’s keeping his *new* own page private yet has just shared it with everyone!! Clearly doing that to increase his followers.

Notice how he didn’t share the comments when it said he was faking competitions and letting his friends win or the ones that someone said that cake company wouldn’t work with him again

Reactions: 6
The guy does not the difference between a pigeon and a seagull he's the most uneducated person I've came across, combined with basic primary school spelling errors he's just comes across as a right half wit. All this this stuff about incidents this week is just for show these comments were months ago . He's a manipulator in every sense using that for followers and manipulating Ryan. He's just the worst kind of person.

Reactions: 6
Squeezing their lips together so we can't tell they're gunning. Where Ryan???

Reactions: 3
Evan are you not embarrassed ur bf calling u out having a tiny weener?! Omg I would never put that as a story how embarrassing would that be.

Reactions: 1
I just don’t get….what sort of jobs have they two have that’s able to buy a massive 5bedroom house , two fancy cars and shops 24/7 like it’s nothing…….?

I just don’t get….what sort of jobs have they two have that’s able to buy a massive 5bedroom house , two fancy cars and shops 24/7 like it’s nothing…….?
Well I would have said like the majority of Glasgow probably illegally lol 😂 but I don’t think either of them are that clever 🙈 I think it’s Ryan that has the good job and comes from money by the looks of it, I’m sure that the house they keep posting bits of the garden is his parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.