Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that is why I would always remain anonymous on a huge platform like Insta 🙈 is it really worth it for a free fkin candle and wax melt to have your dirty laundry aired in public 🙈 for what 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s not as if it’s making you millions like the Hinch and that applies to the majority of the Glasgow Insta huns 🙈

Reactions: 8
I don’t know who he thinks I am based on the screenshot 😂 all the drugs in the world? Baffled. Well done on showing you have a login as well Evan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's such a Glasgow saying but he is a prime example of a wee dick. If he was chocolate he would actually eat himself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny he never shared screen shots from the person who knew he was having an affair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just for reference for those of you who missed out on the wee cow’s b*tch fit. Totally and utterly hilarious that he thinks we are bullying him. No Evan, we’re simply making a very CLEAR observation that your life is a complete SHAM son. Anyone else notice that he hasn’t posted today? Wonder if this is the first he’s actually read our wonderful observations, shared them with Ryan and now his sorry excuse of a life is in tatters because Ryan’s finally seen the light. Probably not though because he’s got his claws into Ryan big time. Very VERY obvious that materialistic tit and all the money and *fake* clobber is far more important to him than a decent bloke. Buckle up Evan son. You’ll be making an application to the homeless soon enough since your “childhood” home has been sold and there’s no room at the Inn. 😂🤷💁🏼‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just for reference for those of you who missed out on the wee cow’s b*tch fit. Totally and utterly hilarious that he thinks we are bullying him. No Evan, we’re simply making a very CLEAR observation that your life is a complete SHAM son. Anyone else notice that he hasn’t posted today? Wonder if this is the first he’s actually read our wonderful observations, shared them with Ryan and now his sorry excuse of a life is in tatters because Ryan’s finally seen the light. Probably not though because he’s got his claws into Ryan big time. Very VERY obvious that materialistic tit and all the money and *fake* clobber is far more important to him than a decent bloke. Buckle up Evan son. You’ll be making an application to the homeless soon enough since your “childhood” home has been sold and there’s no room at the Inn. 😂🤷💁🏼‍♂️
I mean imagine taking the time to screenshot n write replys to everypost/screenshot n post on social media a bit much n clearly bothered when he claims he isnae 🤭🤔

Hit a nerve did we Who's?
Who's the troll again?🤔🤫

Reactions: 4
Nae cunts “jealous” pass it on lol 😂🙄 I’m sorry but in all seriousness what’s to be jealous of 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fake designer goods, a relationship built on a bank account and a crappy “gifted” beige sofa with knock of ripped manky Hermes blankets 🙄 aye totally jealous ffffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really using tattle for engagement on the gram 😂
That's exactly what I think and said last week he's even on here starting threads cause it's gone silent on here. Evan were still on the same thread started months ago that's how influential he is. One of the shots shared was mine when I said he has narcissists traits and he does. He'll probably put up photoshoped qualifications on insta next few days validating he an interior designer. Fanny

No he reads his thread daily as he even comments on them he just trying to get more sad followers. He should get a new acc just for his dugs and call it rich man, poor man and their tinycockapoos

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's exactly what I think and said last week he's even on here starting threads cause it's gone silent on here. Evan were still on the same thread started months ago that's how influential he is. One of the shots shared was mine when I said he has narcissists traits and he does. He'll probably put up photoshoped qualifications on insta next few days validating he an interior designer. Fanny

No he reads his thread daily as he even comments on them he just trying to get more sad followers. He should get a new acc just for his dugs and call it rich man, poor man and their tinycockapoos
Sooo Hi Guys!!😁 & Evan.

Making his account super private after this weeks 'incidents' to monitor the situation,I mean really this dude definitely has illusions of grandure along with his new bud Yvonne aka skeletor 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Sooo Hi Guys!!😁 & Evan.

Making his account super private after this weeks 'incidents' to monitor the situation,I mean really this dude definitely has illusions of grandure along with his new bud Yvonne aka skeletor 💀
Its the wagatha Christie saga again 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.