Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not nice slagging the poor lady in the background of the holiday pic. What happened to #bekind?

Reactions: 5
Another hideous room. Who even outs tiles on a walk other than kitchen or bathroom. Is it a thing?
Oh and a living room area in a bedroom. Him and Ryan into sitting and watching TV on some armchairs. I'd be lounging in bed

Reactions: 3
It will be money from the sale of the rental. Now though they won't have an income every month just to keep that idiot happy

Reactions: 1
I hope they intend to stay in that house for at least 20 yrs as they won't get half of the money they've spent back. 14k wardrobes... to store what his Nike tops and Ryan's minging grey fleece poncho??or his one extra large wedding suit???

Illusions of grandeur. I get the wardrobe thing if you Billy faeirs or something who has a large luxury wardrobe or is a fashion influencer but they Two... just for show

• Haha
Reactions: 7
nae flooring, nae carpets, house an absolute bleeping riot, but have 4 fuckin christmas trees up and its no even december!! walloper!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's does he hope to get out of 100 trees in his house. He's not catching any big companies attention, no business is going to start to pay him for ads as he acts like a wean, spells like a 5 year old wean, acts like a pure numpty, has tacky and poor interior taste. Most he is going to get is wax melts dog biscuits. His dream of getting big deals ain't ever going to happen. He's obviously dumped lumi spa selling as it's not as lucrative as he likes us to believe. He must be spending close to thousands on those trees just for the gram...sad boy. He just filling a hap in his life cause his relationship us a fad and lacking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.