Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happend to them building their own house? I remember him showing us plans in his old house?

I stopped following him for a while then next thing they are in this house. I agree the decor is horrid and the glass they are planning for the front πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Does anyone know what his beef with the harkins boys is not sure of their insta account. I noticed a post during 1st lock down they had tagged loads of home pages that was in the post but they didn't tag them 😳
Prob because a self build you need a lot of Cash!!

Reactions: 2
Prob because a self build you need a lot of Cash!!
Ano but why tell everyone thats whats happening. Then plough all that money into the wee space in the parents garden an end up with a house that's no where near what he bigs it up. To be πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
Ano but why tell everyone thats whats happening. Then plough all that money into the wee space in the parents garden an end up with a house that's no where near what he bigs it up. To be πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
He’s a fantasist and can’t hold his water

Reactions: 5
Crikey someone's been reading here and realised how crsp his sofa looks ... so has decided to cover it.... Evan love... it still looks out of place even with that camel coloured throw

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gets new doors and windows then goes out and paints them, well that will look tit in a years time. You could even get them wrapped and it would look better than paint!

Hold on am i tripping balls or is the post about the windows/french doors gone now???

Reactions: 1
Gets new doors and windows then goes out and paints them, well that will look tit in a years time. You could even get them wrapped and it would look better than paint!

Hold on am i tripping balls or is the post about the windows/french doors gone now???
Aye its gone. They were just painting the top part, new windows are black on the outside.

I'm laughing at him mopping the plywood floors πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something tells me he's regretting getting them silly black tiles everywhere πŸ™ˆ they are an actual nightmare he's gonna have to be cleaning them everyday especially with 4 dogs

I’m very confused. Why would you put mirrored furniture out on plywood as if it’s finished πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ would you not pop that in another room until the building works were done.

• Haha
The wee leg rest can't remember what it's called looks like a slightly different colour I wonder when they are starting on the rest of the rest. Also he keeps showing that room aye we know ffs it's coming together of all your stuff from your old room

His house pre tk maxx haul wasn’t my style but I could see it all matched. What on earth is the addition of beige in to every room?!! It looks horrific!!! It’s like he’s inherited his gran’s furniture.

Wish he would stop putting the car up with the front of the house people are being robbed is he that daft πŸ€―πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Did not realise the age difference between Evan and Ryan. Ryan turning 30 you should be older and wiser to this money grabber!

β€˜It’s getting there’ famous words… what’s getting there I’ve been hearing this for 6 months

Reactions: 3
Hallway is vile with that doorway! The top of the hall which is blocked off will be pitch black!! 😳 Those doors are horrid as well!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.