Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hallway is vile with that doorway! The top of the hall which is blocked off will be pitch black!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Those doors are horrid as well!!
Evan stop trying to get us to engage with you. We are fed up with same old same blackness and wide camera angle fails. For confirmation the doors are horrible. You do get nice black crital doors but yours are the worst

Reactions: 1
Ryanโ€™s had a really bad injury at hospital ... but look at these cushions beggy me got gifted

(Separated by a walk on a path next to a field, i mean โ€œprivate dog walking areaโ€)

Reactions: 2
When he says we worked with these companies but he purchased everythingโ€ฆโ€ฆ so like us commoners you just went to a shop and bought some stuff? I worked with Sainsburyโ€™s this week and bought some bread and milk ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That finally finished room with those chairs is horrendous! Those chairs donโ€™t match with anything in that room! Whatโ€™s he thinking of?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That finally finished room with those chairs is horrendous! Those chairs donโ€™t match with anything in that room! Whatโ€™s he thinking of?
He worked closely with Tkmaxx to get those chairs dont you know, they are super lux bespoke!
On another note if my house looked like a building site last thing i would be worried about is a spare room!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He worked closely with Tkmaxx to get those chairs dont you know, they are super lux bespoke!
On another note if my house looked like a building site last thing i would be worried about is a spare room!
But I wonder if they are sleeping in that room as we havenโ€™t seen the master for a few weeks eh

Priorities are so wrong in that house no floors anywhere even in the bathroom but have replaced some perfectly good windows and bought / received a hideous amount of tat.

and donโ€™t tell me the black is now going outside to the fences too, if I was neighbouring property Iโ€™d be raging

Reactions: 7
Priorities are so wrong in that house no floors anywhere even in the bathroom but have replaced some perfectly good windows and bought / received a hideous amount of tat.

and donโ€™t tell me the black is now going outside to the fences too, if I was neighbouring property Iโ€™d be raging
More chance Ryans face starts to look better than that hideous black hole of a house they're creating

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.