Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention to detail… is this a laugh… if there was any detail paid you’d have those sockets hidden behind the unit, especially when your mans an electrician 🤣🤣
FCB75FCC-CA30-4FDB-95F0-BF2420AB6D46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi, been reading, and laughing, in the background for a while now. So Hi everyone 👋 I just seen that bloody awful sofa. Why on gods green earth would you order a champagne/beige coloured sofa when you have decorated the whole house in Black and white??!! It's also too big for the space. He built it up like it was going to be amazing but it's not. It's boring. And doesn't go 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why does it face side on to the TV?!! It doesn’t go at all and the colour is like something from your gran’s house. It’s vile!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg hahahaha that sofa is awful!! 🤣 it does not give off a ‘super luxe’ vibe at all🤣🤣
Cheap like everything in his place unless it's gifted then it's still only tat. Anything to spend bfs money. Hes bleeding that poor gullible guy dry. And sadly he can't see it. I'd hate to live in a house as hideous as his

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ultra sleek modern tiles then an overstuffed boring corner couch (facing the wrong way) that’s not a complimentary colour? Has all the gear he snorts fucked with his eyesight?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happend to them building their own house? I remember him showing us plans in his old house?

I stopped following him for a while then next thing they are in this house. I agree the decor is horrid and the glass they are planning for the front 🙈🙈

Does anyone know what his beef with the harkins boys is not sure of their insta account. I noticed a post during 1st lock down they had tagged loads of home pages that was in the post but they didn't tag them 😳

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happend to them building their own house? I remember him showing us plans in his old house?

I stopped following him for a while then next thing they are in this house. I agree the decor is horrid and the glass they are planning for the front 🙈🙈

Does anyone know what his beef with the harkins boys is not sure of their insta account. I noticed a post during 1st lock down they had tagged loads of home pages that was in the post but they didn't tag them 😳
This photo

Attachments

That sofa looks beige but his house is grey and black…… qualified interior designer my hole 😂
It’s customised remember ☺☺

I was the same last I seen was he was moving to the east and had bought a Miller Home. Then he’s in larkhall in a ‘self build’ that was already built

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.