Our home team #2 Evan ..giveaway scammer and sunbed tanner!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they (the McMillan) are the latest to go on a gifting spree just obviously none of the instahuns are declaring it.

really wish places I liked would stop doing this πŸ˜‚

and don’t get me started on the quay gardens / isolating thing 🀬
Why did he need to isolate for being outdoors?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Evan you all right tonight pet?
It scares me people are so dumb they can’t understand rules. U still need to isolate if you were outside with someone who tested positive. Being outside is less risky but there is still a risk especially if your touching them and not distancing.

It scares me people are so dumb they can’t understand rules. U still need to isolate if you were outside with someone who tested positive. Being outside is less risky but there is still a risk especially if your touching them and not distancing.
I am pretty sure you need to check the rules it’s all depending on what the contact was. I work in the industry and understand the rules trust me.

I don’t think that place he was at been following rules or watever it was.
Again… don’t think follow FACTS

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am pretty sure you need to check the rules it’s all depending on what the contact was. I work in the industry and understand the rules trust me.
I work in the hospital outside or inside doesn’t matter it’s who ur around the table with and no track and trace being done bit silly especially when his putting it over social media and drink driving? Absolutely wrong.

Again… don’t think follow FACTS
Aye and none of them followed facts

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The problem is they don't regard the rules at all none of them give a tit!! It's arseholes like that is why our country is the way it is with covid no fucks given about the thousands of people that's died, we all want a bit of normality life as it was it will never got back to that way if people keep being selfish and to drink and drive is disgusting again no fucks given or any regard for life,

Evan beat it you are a total fanny thinking people are stupid. You love isolation yir a lazy wee ars anyway?not that you know how to follow anything apart from going to a pub
Evan really are you that stupid??

I’m new to this guys page btw - can someone tell me what him and his partner do for a living to afford the house, renovations, cars etc? Cause I doubt it’s funded by Nuskin 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m new to this guys page btw - can someone tell me what him and his partner do for a living to afford the house, renovations, cars etc? Cause I doubt it’s funded by Nuskin 🀣
Well his partners family are meant to have money and that’s clearly why Evans latched onto Ryan, he has an electrical business so must do quite well. Evan works or worked for LG so hardly flash Harry πŸ™„ however and I have said it many times on similar threads all you have to do is look at who a person follows on insta and is friends with to see a questionable source of income might come into it πŸ‘€ some of Evans β€œpals” and workmen are questionable

• Wow
Reactions: 7
His house doesn't cost as much you might think as it's not in an affluent area and is fairly rural. I think the renovation costs were built into their new mortgage and probably on a 30 Yr term for any of this to be affordable. Plus most of house contents are free thanks to the tacky businesses that donate to him. Its all a bit smoke and mirrors if you ask me.

Reactions: 11
His house doesn't cost as much you might think as it's not in an affluent area and is fairly rural. I think the renovation costs were built into their new mortgage and probably on a 30 Yr term for any of this to be affordable. Plus most of house contents are free thanks to the tacky businesses that donate to him. Its all a bit smoke and mirrors if you ask me.
And his brand new porshe aint brand new, his man owns the electrical company so alot of the materials in his reno will be getting ran through the company books a la free of charge πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Anybody else get some amusement out his inability to get those hideous tiles clean πŸ˜‚

serves you right putting them all through the area including the wall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody else get some amusement out his inability to get those hideous tiles clean πŸ˜‚

Yeh me. I've learned my lesson with dark floors and really light floors both are a nightmare they show every bit of mess. Not only were they a bad design choice as they are in my opinion hideous but also a frigging daily cleaning nightmare. Bad news comes in 3 broken door, problem tiles hopefully Ryan will find out about Evan shagging behind his back.

I'm convinced Evan was bullied at school or lacked parental love he shows all the classic signs of a narcissism and just the constant need for attention via a home which less face it is down to his partner.

Reactions: 9

Yip, I had large black gloss tiles in my bathroom and they were awful to clean. I feel like "what's in" has come full circle. I've no long got rid of all black stuff after having it for years and now it's everywhere again!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.