Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came across oonaghs stories and hadn't seen her online in ages. OMG. What the hell has happened to her. She looks woeful and haggard and way older than her years.....is she only 50 odd. She looks ill for all the supplements she's swallowing every morning.

Reactions: 7
I just came across oonaghs stories and hadn't seen her online in ages. OMG. What the hell has happened to her. She looks woeful and haggard and way older than her years.....is she only 50 odd. She looks ill for all the supplements she's swallowing every morning.
Everyone who promotes Symprove & Revive Active seems to be sick constantly

• Wow
Reactions: 3
51 only! Think she has lost too much weight which does tend to age people sometimes- ate us very thin now and her neck looks dreadful

Reactions: 2
Ozempic happened to her

• Heart
The eye bags in last night's stories! Shocking. I thought she had been crying and was on with bad news.

Naomi Style Fairy and Oona look very alike.

Reactions: 2
Talk about using a filter in the videos of her out of the shower. she looked completely different to her usual haggard self.

Not a single #ad on today's load of stories 😡 It's like watching Pharmacy QVC at this stage. She's another one who thinks she's above the law. If anyone has time, please report her posts!

Reactions: 4
The amount of vitamins & supplements she promotes and uses is staggering. How on earth could anyone afford to do the regime she suggests never mind actually keep up with it?!! It’s a full time job😜 I’m totally dizzy after watching her stories this morning (I obv need a supplement of hers!!) 😂

Reactions: 9
The amount of vitamins & supplements she promotes and uses is staggering. How on earth could anyone afford to do the regime she suggests never mind actually keep up with it?!! It’s a full time job😜 I’m totally dizzy after watching her stories this morning (I obv need a supplement of hers!!) 😂
And she looks like she was put into a sous vide herself, terrible ad for vitamins and supplements :LOL:

And not a single #ad to be seen! Ever. She's above the law, you know 😠

Edit: just watched today's stories. They're basically a rehash of yesterday's stories. She's really pushing the teen supplements lately, as if parents haven't enough expense at the moment without her pushing all these debatable supplements. Her kids must be taking 4-5 expensive supplements a day. It's madness. Easy when it's free though.

Dr Doireann, before she started flogging her own supplements, used say that supplements were a waste of money and expensive urine, unless you had a specific deficiency diagnosed by your doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
A decent diet will give you most of what you need, a supplement if required by surely nothing as excessive as what Oonagh flogs. I wouldn't like to be using the bathroom after any of them in that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stories all day today and yesterday about symprove- all she dies is promote it!! Must be sone mark up on it!! She is in Belfast today being interviewed again!! (What more has she got to say) to that absolute dose- digg mama they think because they are fellow” Tyrone women” they are special 😂

Reactions: 6