Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Owner of Meaghers Pharmacy .
Will find any opportunity to tell and sell us vitamins and supplements without advising people they should have bloods done & contact their GP first.. but why are we here ? Oonagh using Sabrina Hills covid experience to sell supplements that ‘help’ with covid and Sabrina wrongly advising people to double up on vitamins - crazy unsafe pharmacy behaviour.
Oonagh has always used influencers, for make up and skin care that’s ok but using Lisa Lust List and Sabrina hill to push false medical information to be cash cows is not allowed and from 11th Jan 2021 we have started complaining to the PSI about this.

Reactions: 13
Owner of Meaghers Pharmacy .
Will find any opportunity to tell and sell us vitamins and supplements without advising people they should have bloods done & contact their GP first.. but why are we here ? Oonagh using Sabrina Hills covid experience to sell supplements that ‘help’ with covid and Sabrina wrongly advising people to double up on vitamins - crazy unsafe pharmacy behaviour.
Oonagh has always used influencers, for make up and skin care that’s ok but using Lisa Lust List and Sabrina hill to push false medical information to be cash cows is not allowed and from 11th Jan 2021 we have started complaining to the PSI about this.
I feel in to the trap too with that Pharmacy, it was the hard sell, buy this, buy that etc until I copped on to myself. I was watching these floggers getting orgasmic over these products.

Reactions: 6
Who’s next to receive a box of tricks from Oonagh? I’ve seen Lisa and Sabby so far this week.. maybe Gails Rails???

Reactions: 3
Where is the pharmacy based? She used to be giving tit away to grace all the time too

Where is the pharmacy based? She used to be giving tit away to grace all the time too
She has a good few pharmacies in Dublin and her sister works for her.
She seems a nice person going by her personal page!
She really is not doing any favours with these Instra huns.
Won't be buying from them again as I refuse to buy anything now that all these Insta huns are flogging!

Reactions: 5
I stopped buying from them a few years ago, they’ve been close to liquidation a few times... not surprised. Oonagh is fake as fook

Reactions: 4
Did you see her latest stories where shes like chat with a “skin expert” Joanne o Hagan her sister... biggest load of bullshit what does she know about skin she’s not even a dermatologist ffs

Reactions: 1
The selling on the news and making it look like anything else other than Oonagh trying to get people to use Meaghers to spend money is just a joke at this stage. Constantly pushing vitamins

Very few insta huns are giving SP or discount codes contents on meaghers pharmacy I notice other than LLL

Reactions: 2
This woman would sell her mother. Crikey - every post now is her selling something or promoting some brand or other.

Reactions: 4
Oonagh pitch me a vitamin O’H. Seriously no content just a sales channel!!

I do like her but the amount of vitamins etc she recommends it is huge amount on a daily basis. How would people keep up buying all that for a whole family.