Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was a bit much too. 'Look how slim I am, and I'm in a PRIVATE hospital too, in case you were wondering'. Grand for her getting all her screenings privately done, and a consultant doing her breast ultrasound the other day (I assume you don't get this on the public system).

And of course today's colonoscopy stories lead nicely into advertising Symprove 🙄🙄🙄
🤪
Less is more Oonagh. No need to show the name of the hospital with the “private” and for god’s sake, she’s trying to portray she’s educating people on screenings when in fact she’s just being her usual narcissistic self … look at me … oh and by the way, buy my Symprove and all the other products that will help your ibs/gut issues that I conveniently stock in my pharmacies. I really thought today’s bowel screening stories was tmi. She could have got the point across without such invasive stories about her own body parts. She annoys me no end (can you guess!) … she’s the one of the most self absorbed ones on insta. Another unfollow!

Reactions: 8
🤪
Less is more Oonagh. No need to show the name of the hospital with the “private” and for god’s sake, she’s trying to portray she’s educating people on screenings when in fact she’s just being her usual narcissistic self … look at me … oh and by the way, buy my Symprove and all the other products that will help your ibs/gut issues that I conveniently stock in my pharmacies. I really thought today’s bowel screening stories was tmi. She could have got the point across without such invasive stories about her own body parts. She annoys me no end (can you guess!) … she’s the one of the most self absorbed ones on insta. Another unfollow!
Narcissistic is the perfect word to describe her and today's stories!!
How many times did she purposely make sure to get the words 'private hospital' on her stories?? Hope her poor teenagers aren't mortified at her flashing her mesh knickers online 😂 You can still watch on Insta Navigation if you want to keep a eye on her without giving her the views. Highly recommended!

Reactions: 5
Why does a grown woman think showing herself in see-through hospital knickers will be helpful to anyone?
The message she's trying to convey is that she is nice and slim, which she is.
But trying to pretend showing herself in knickers is for the benefit of others education on hospital procedures is annoying.
Might forgive a young girl./woman, but not an experienced health care professional.
Today was ridiculous!!! Why does she feel showing all these intimate parts of her life would be good?? And look at me!! Having all my screening in a private hospital

Reactions: 1
I read about this terrible case yesterday. If Oonagh spent more time ensuring her core business was given the importance it deserves, training and safeguards in place to avoid this type of stupid error, and less time licking the holes of tinkers like Rachel Gorry and selling Symprove it would serve her better. I feel sympathy for the poor technician who handed out the medication to the courier but that should have been the phamacist who did the final checks here. So avoidable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny how Oonagh had no photos of herself in court!!! She’s fond of putting up where she is everyday!! She missed that day out!!

Reactions: 10
Funny how Oonagh had no photos of herself in court!!! She’s fond of putting up where she is everyday!! She missed that day out!!
I noticed her lack of stories that day alright. I suppose as a 'mark of respect' for the deceased and her family. Edit - don't think she's had any stories up since either.

It's actually scary how easy a mistake like this can happen and how devastating the consequences can be. I've had a large monthly prescription for years now, and it's been stable for a very long time, and I still have to go through it every month when it's collected from the pharmacy, as mistakes are frequently made. Luckily the mistakes in my case are not serious - wrong dose of an item, or too few/many of a drug, but it must be an absolute minefield for older people or people who aren't independent to do these checks every time they get a prescription. Makes me worried for the future, tbh.

I totally agree with you @sunsout re Oonagh - less time needed on Instagram, Symprove and similar crap, and more time worrying about her staff and their training!! That poor lady and her family.

Reactions: 8
I noticed her lack of stories that day alright. I suppose as a 'mark of respect' for the deceased and her family. Edit - don't think she's had any stories up since either.

It's actually scary how easy a mistake like this can happen and how devastating the consequences can be. I've had a large monthly prescription for years now, and it's been stable for a very long time, and I still have to go through it every month when it's collected from the pharmacy, as mistakes are frequently made. Luckily the mistakes in my case are not serious - wrong dose of an item, or too few/many of a drug, but it must be an absolute minefield for older people or people who aren't independent to do these checks every time they get a prescription. Makes me worried for the future, tbh.

I totally agree with you @sunsout re Oonagh - less time needed on Instagram, Symprove and similar crap, and more time worrying about her staff and their training!! That poor lady and her family.
Same and the shortages and switching meds make it even more a minefield.

Reactions: 4
Oonagh and family are usually off on holidays over the Easter break. She's probably staying off socials to avoid a backlash. I mean it wouldn't look good posting from a 5* resort when a lady has died due to error in one of her pharmacies.

Reactions: 3
Oonagh and family are usually off on holidays over the Easter break. She's probably staying off socials to avoid a backlash. I mean it wouldn't look good posting from a 5* resort when a lady has died due to error in one of her pharmacies.
You're probably right. Hadn't thought of that. She probably went from the inquest to the airport.

That error is shocking that result in a poor ladys death..assume the family will sue & rightfully so.
Saw,Oonagh in pics in papers leaving court..bet she was fuming getting papped!!

• Wow
Just googled and saw the photo. Oonagh looks quite different without her heavy filters anyway.

She’s on her holidays and doesn’t want to be seen posting after the recent case I’d say. She must find it hard with no bragging posts on her latest trip.

• Heart
Probably in a 5* resort somewhere with not a care in the world or a damn given about the lady who passed away.

my mum and sister bought a LOT from there online I sent them the article they're going somewhere else now 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 2