Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the cheek of her that she doesn't tell her followers that she has the Irish distribution for Symprove. Like she's not genuinely recommending it because it's a good product she believes will give users results, but because she's financially invested in it. It's so disingenuous. I do pity her poor kids with the concoction of supplements they have to take every morning!

She's an intelligent, very educated, very privileged woman and she doesn't even afford her followers the basic courtesy of being honest with them. I wish the asai would actually do something about these charlatans, but the likes of Oonagh get away scott free every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Forget that Redbull gives you wings, it’s now revive gives you wings! If she keeps raising them when talking she could literally fly off somewhere!
Has anyone seen the Meagher’s TikTok page, is it genuine or a piss take of Oonagh?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s in Turkey now speaking at some event! She’s gone HEAVY with the forehead Botox before she went. Big shiny Botox forehead and the brows! They are ready for take off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s in Turkey now speaking at some event! She’s gone HEAVY with the forehead Botox before she went. Big shiny Botox forehead and the brows! They are ready for take off 😂
She will be promoting the sun cream now for the next few days!! Never misses an opportunity

Reactions: 1
Oonagh must be on a plane somewhere for the midterm with a suitcase full of Symprove and unnecessary supplements

• Haha
Tut, tut. I see she'd not bothering to follow the new rules on marking ads as #ad. She's got away with flouting the law for so so long now - she never marks Meaghers or Symprove or any ads as #ad. It'll be interesting to see if she starts doing it going forward.

IMG_0807.jpeg

Reactions: 5
First time ever that Oonagh has attempt to follow the law and to mark her stories as ads 😲 She couldn't use the recommended #ad though and had to use her own version without a hashtag, but it's progress!!

Attachments

• Wow
but has left out that she has a bigger interest in symprove than she is letting on

• Heart
Reactions: 4
but has left out that she has a bigger interest in symprove than she is letting on

She did actually verbally mention this in last night's stories. First time I ever heard her admit it. But she doesn't own Symprove, or have shares in it, she was careful to say.

Also listening to her excuses as to why she didn't think the laws on advertising applied to her until she read the new guidelines last week was funny. She 'never considered' herself an influencer, and 'doesn't have her own brand' so didn't think she had to play by the rules!! So what's Meaghers, Oonagh?!

Anyway she studied the new legislation and now knows that it does, in fact, apply to her. Like, does she think we were born yesterday? She's a highly intelligent woman, she MUST have known the rules applied to her all along!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She did actually verbally mention this in last night's stories. First time I ever heard her admit it. But she doesn't own Symprove, or have shares in it, she was careful to say.

Also listening to her excuses as to why she didn't think the laws on advertising applied to her until she read the new guidelines last week was funny. She 'never considered' herself an influencer, and 'doesn't have her own brand' so didn't think she had to play by the rules!! So what's Meaghers, Oonagh?!

Anyway she studied the new legislation and now knows that it does, in fact, apply to her. Like, does she think we were born yesterday? She's a highly intelligent woman, she MUST have known the rules applied to her all along!!
And the hubby in the legal profession I think

• Haha