Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oonagh dressed up like a Quality street for a Friday meeting in a local pharmacy !!
She loves her bright dresses alright!

I know we discussed it already here, but I couldn't get over the change in her, when she shared this approx. 2 year old reel today๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ She looked so healthy.
IMG_2363.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Jeez she's looking painfully thin ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

She's gotten very lazy with labelling her ads. Was very good at following the rules for all of a week or so. And most of the ads she does bother to label, the #ad is hidden behind her profile picture.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jeez she's looking painfully thin ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

She's gotten very lazy with labelling her ads. Was very good at following the rules for all of a week or so. And most of the ads she does bother to label, the #ad is hidden behind her profile picture.
She loves herself as well!! What is it with these huns and all the twirling and posing!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is Oonagh gone off on the holiers ? I suppose a braggy post is incoming, skiing last year wasn't it with her wee monkeys?

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™d say so
She is so thin now itโ€™s not a good look, as she is getting older age shows much more when you are thinner, she was out with her school friends the other night and I have to say I did not recognise any of them!! Despite going to school with them all ๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she go on about the father as if he is a celebrity??

She is so thin now itโ€™s not a good look, as she is getting older age shows much more when you are thinner, she was out with her school friends the other night and I have to say I did not recognise any of them!! Despite going to school with them all ๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she go on about the father as if he is a celebrity??
have you tea to spill on Oonagh? No idea why she bigs up the father so much

Reactions: 1
Una looks haggard to bits. The botox brow arch is awful. I cant believe she's only 50. Honestly she needs to quit the crazy dieting / ozempic and put a bit of meat on her bones. My mam is 70 and honestly looks fresher.

Reactions: 6
Una looks haggard to bits. The botox brow arch is awful. I cant believe she's only 50. Honestly she needs to quit the crazy dieting / ozempic and put a bit of meat on her bones. My mam is 70 and honestly looks fresher.
Her own mother looks fresher.

Why does a grown woman think showing herself in see-through hospital knickers will be helpful to anyone?
The message she's trying to convey is that she is nice and slim, which she is.
But trying to pretend showing herself in knickers is for the benefit of others education on hospital procedures is annoying.
Might forgive a young girl./woman, but not an experienced health care professional.

Reactions: 7
Why does a grown woman think showing herself in see-through hospital knickers will be helpful to anyone?
The message she's trying to convey is that she is nice and slim, which she is.
But trying to pretend showing herself in knickers is for the benefit of others education on hospital procedures is annoying.
Might forgive a young girl./woman, but not an experienced health care professional.
Thought it was a bit much too. 'Look how slim I am, and I'm in a PRIVATE hospital too, in case you were wondering'. Grand for her getting all her screenings privately done, and a consultant doing her breast ultrasound the other day (I assume you don't get this on the public system).

And of course today's colonoscopy stories lead nicely into advertising Symprove ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5