Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what I was thinking!
I can imagine if I asked my husband to film me!!!
If I had an ounce of her confidence!
Imagine saying "Film me walking down the road, and I'll pretend I don't see the camera!!" I know what my family would say to me anyway!
---
Her stories are just the constant promotion of Symprove, there must be alot of money to be made!
Symprove is probably paying for Tuscany. Symprove is an ideal product for a flogger like her. You tell everyone they need to try it for at least 12 weeks, and then convince them they need to stay on it for life, as their health will go to pot if they dare come off it. And the sheep will trust her because she's a pharmacist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Imagine saying "Film me walking down the road, and I'll pretend I don't see the camera!!" I know what my family would say to me anyway!
---

Symprove is probably paying for Tuscany. Symprove is an ideal product for a flogger like her. You tell everyone they need to try it for at least 12 weeks, and then convince them they need to stay on it for life, as their health will go to pot if they dare come off it. And the sheep will trust her because she's a pharmacist.
Has anyone actually tried it and found it worked? Or is it all just hyped up by her and LLL?
I agree, the walking & posing is so cringey. She’s in love with herself 😜

Reactions: 2
Yeah I'd be interested in hearing if it actually works from people that aren't paid to do so

Reactions: 1
Has anyone actually tried it and found it worked? Or is it all just hyped up by her and LLL?
I agree, the walking & posing is so cringey. She’s in love with herself 😜
Ashamed to say I bought into the whole speil during Covid with Oonagh and LLL. I think because Oonagh is a pharmacist I trusted her 😭. Bought the symprove (eye wateringly expensive) but tbh I saw no dramatic benefits. Now saying that, I don't suffer massively from digestive issues thankfully but nonetheless I could not justify the cost of it going forward. Much better off imo to get some vitamins or pop into your own local pharmacist and get their advice on your own specific ailments. I found eating well and eating clean had the same effect on my digestion as symprove. It is very easy to get caught up in the hype of it tho, I mean we all want to do the best for our own and our families health and this constant shilling of symprove feeds into that. There needs to be stricter laws around advertising stuff like that.

Reactions: 8
Its so shady, she should have #own brand every time she shows Symprove, we need to keep reporting. Its eye wateringly expensive and she's coining from it. I'm convinced she's tied up in Revive Active too, and those Zooki things or whatever they're called. They're all so expensive. Even that protein powder she uses, its only a small tub and its really expensive. Easy for her to be downing over a hundred euro's a week's worth of supplements if she's getting them for nothing but the ordinary family couldn't afford to have bottles of Symprove in the door of the fridge and everyone in the house on it, you'd be broke.
And agree, the walking videos are beyond cringe, she's so up her own hole at this stage she can't see the light.

Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely oofing the Ozempic into her 😂
She’s lost a drastic amount of weight but she’s not tight and toned, her skin is quite saggy. You can see it in the pics on her grid where she’s wearing the little white waistcoat. Back of arms etc are soft. I’d put money on her using Ozempic, access to it and I’m sure a doctor friend would happily write her a script/advice on it. Nobody is auditing a pharmacy for stock levels only the owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who is taking those posing photos? Are her kids on holidays with her? I have t see. Then on any of her posts which is unusual. They are at an age now they must be embarrassed of all the posing on social media. Mine would be mortified!

Reactions: 2
The extreme weight loss makes her face look HUUUGE
She's looks like a lollipop and has aged literally overnight. Loving the attention and limelight is Oonagh and like your woman LLL she thinks she's great craic too. They are just two withered looking wannabes!

Reactions: 6
She's looks like a lollipop and has aged literally overnight. Loving the attention and limelight is Oonagh and like your woman LLL she thinks she's great craic too. They are just two withered looking wannabes!
even her nose looks massive 😲 I'd hate to be that skinny

This is from a 2022 article (dunno when the photo was taken, but I assume it's from around then). Look how great she looks with natural weight on her face. Face looks balanced, youthful and healthy. Even her hair looks thicker. Social media seems to warp all their brains.

IMG_9432.jpeg

see she's lovely there she wasn't overweight she didn't need to lose tons of weight. she looks shocking now

This is from a 2022 article (dunno when the photo was taken, but I assume it's from around then). Look how great she looks with natural weight on her face. Face looks balanced, youthful and healthy. Even her hair looks thicker. Social media seems to warp all their brains.

View attachment 2369570
That's a really lovely photo of her, she looked great there and youthful before insta took hold of her.

What is with allll the videos of her walking lately?! Bizarre. Yes, we know you've lost weight, Oonagh!! She's no advertisment for all her lotions and potions and supplements. Looked a million times better before the weight loss.
She just loves herself!! I don’t get why she dies this all the time 🤦‍♀️
---
near Banbridge in N Ireland if I recall from Her stories.
No she’s from Tyrone a wee tiny village called Plumbridge