Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she’s taking them and doing the hard sell of them so much. Not only for her gut health but her bank balance health too!

Reactions: 7
It all makes sense now that she promotes it every day! All day!! She has everyone else promoting it too!! I am a sales person and I seriously think these huns are just too much!!! It’s constant selling and Oonagh is a dose!!! Pretending she is so sweetness and light and ages a hard nosed b*tch. I knew her years ago and she is full of herself

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen her stories putting on the tan? I had to look twice, she looks about 70, what has she done to herself? OMG!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And now she thinks she's an 18 year old model with the strutting up and down for the camera. Midlife crisis perhaps? Thought this one is supposed to be a professional, she loves the limelight.

She got a procedure done called Secret Pro, in fairness to her she didn’t make a secret of it (because she had panda eyes for a few days) but she did a very good Q&A session yesterday, might be on her page. She did pay for it, not cheap around 1.500k, she did say it was a luxury and not a necessity, but Oonagh could be a candidate for it next, only thing is she’d have to stay off the gram for a good week.

Reactions: 1
I posted this on the LLL thread - someone said I should also post it here :)

Jules Von Hepp founder of Isles of Paradise and Lovelygirliebits promote Symprove too. Besides, anyone who does their own radio ads is not to be trusted. Speaking of ‘procedures’ this is Norah Casey.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jules Von Hepp founder of Isles of Paradise and Lovelygirliebits promote Symprove too. Besides, anyone who does their own radio ads is not to be trusted. Speaking of ‘procedures’ this is Norah Casey.
I spotted her earlier and had to look twice. A photo came up on my feed and she has stones gone due to health I think, lots of work and like all the rest loves a good brag fest

Lots of unmarked ads again today from Oonagh. Advertising Symprove and Revive Active, and of course Meagher's Pharmacy. The absolute cheek of her not to give her viewers the courtesy of labeling her ads.
She knows well that these stories are advertising and should be labeled as such. If anyone has time, please report her to the ASAI. It's the only way these wans will learn. I wonder does she own the rights to Revive Active in Ireland also? She's no advertisment herself for all these supplements, anyway!

I think we need a Tattle mass reporting campaign for these repeat offenders! Dr Doireann, another wan who should know better, is just as bad as Oonagh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What is with allll the videos of her walking lately?! Bizarre. Yes, we know you've lost weight, Oonagh!! She's no advertisment for all her lotions and potions and supplements. Looked a million times better before the weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her stories are just the constant promotion of Symprove, there must be alot of money to be made!

I wish she would scrub her nails they are always filthy looking and you really notice it when there's growth and her shellac needs to be done 🤮

Imagine someone actually takes these videos and posters of her posing. Quite sad for a 50 year old woman!

Imagine someone actually takes these videos and posters of her posing. Quite sad for a 50 year old woman!
Thats what I was thinking!
I can imagine if I asked my husband to film me!!!
If I had an ounce of her confidence!

• Wow
Thats what I was thinking!
I can imagine if I asked my husband to film me!!!
If I had an ounce of her confidence!
Know what my oh or teens would say if I asked them to take those photos/videos of me for Instagram 🙄🤣