Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Owner of Meaghers Pharmacy .
Will find any opportunity to tell and sell us vitamins and supplements without advising people they should have bloods done & contact their GP first.. but why are we here ? Oonagh using Sabrina Hills covid experience to sell supplements that ‘help’ with covid and Sabrina wrongly advising people to double up on vitamins - crazy unsafe pharmacy behaviour.
Oonagh has always used influencers, for make up and skin care that’s ok but using Lisa Lust List and Sabrina hill to push false medical information to be cash cows is not allowed and from 11th Jan 2021 we have started complaining to the PSI about this.

Reactions: 13

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
I read about this terrible case yesterday. If Oonagh spent more time ensuring her core business was given the importance it deserves, training and safeguards in place to avoid this type of stupid error, and less time licking the holes of tinkers like Rachel Gorry and selling Symprove it would serve her better. I feel sympathy for the poor technician who handed out the medication to the courier but that should have been the phamacist who did the final checks here. So avoidable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Noseyone1977

Cannot get over this... Just watched Oonaghs stories from sunday morning... She puts 2 of the zooki sachets (vit c and collagen), plus a revive active and I am sure a diff revive menopause sachet into a smoothie. So 4 types of vitamins/supplements at I presume 30e per month for a box minimum into her smoothie. She also takes symprove which is a crazy price. Nevermind that people surely do not need all these vitamins and supolements unless advised by their doctor! Pure sales woman, disgraceful. It was mentioned on the Lisa LL thread that people are starting to call out these charlatans!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11

petal1

VIP Member
Glad to see this one has a thread - I’m surprised it’s not much busier!!

Dunno why people seem to love this one. She’s as devious and money hungry as the worst of the influencers. She’s probably worse, since her education mean she should know better and have some morals. I think it’s so unethical to be flogging all these expensive supplements. She knows a certain type of woman will trust her advice and take whatever supplements she mentions. The sooner this industry is regulated the better. Glad to hear she’s been called out by another pharmacist - it’s about time.

Reactions: 11

petal1

VIP Member
It's the cheek of her that she doesn't tell her followers that she has the Irish distribution for Symprove. Like she's not genuinely recommending it because it's a good product she believes will give users results, but because she's financially invested in it. It's so disingenuous. I do pity her poor kids with the concoction of supplements they have to take every morning!

She's an intelligent, very educated, very privileged woman and she doesn't even afford her followers the basic courtesy of being honest with them. I wish the asai would actually do something about these charlatans, but the likes of Oonagh get away scott free every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Max21

The amount of vitamins & supplements she promotes and uses is staggering. How on earth could anyone afford to do the regime she suggests never mind actually keep up with it?!! It’s a full time job😜 I’m totally dizzy after watching her stories this morning (I obv need a supplement of hers!!) 😂

Reactions: 9

petal1

VIP Member
What is with allll the videos of her walking lately?! Bizarre. Yes, we know you've lost weight, Oonagh!! She's no advertisment for all her lotions and potions and supplements. Looked a million times better before the weight loss.

• Heart

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Its so shady, she should have #own brand every time she shows Symprove, we need to keep reporting. Its eye wateringly expensive and she's coining from it. I'm convinced she's tied up in Revive Active too, and those Zooki things or whatever they're called. They're all so expensive. Even that protein powder she uses, its only a small tub and its really expensive. Easy for her to be downing over a hundred euro's a week's worth of supplements if she's getting them for nothing but the ordinary family couldn't afford to have bottles of Symprove in the door of the fridge and everyone in the house on it, you'd be broke.
And agree, the walking videos are beyond cringe, she's so up her own hole at this stage she can't see the light.

cantstandthenonsense

It all makes sense now that she promotes it every day! All day!! She has everyone else promoting it too!! I am a sales person and I seriously think these huns are just too much!!! It’s constant selling and Oonagh is a dose!!! Pretending she is so sweetness and light and ages a hard nosed b*tch. I knew her years ago and she is full of herself

jack the hat

Just watched her latest reel - she's totally in love with herself.My kids would actually disown me if I paraded myself like that - seriously!And what's even more worrying is that her husband is standing there filming her - hasn't he recently been appointed a judge?Jesus wept.

Reactions: 8

Noseyone1977

Has anyone actually tried it and found it worked? Or is it all just hyped up by her and LLL?
I agree, the walking & posing is so cringey. She’s in love with herself 😜
Ashamed to say I bought into the whole speil during Covid with Oonagh and LLL. I think because Oonagh is a pharmacist I trusted her 😭. Bought the symprove (eye wateringly expensive) but tbh I saw no dramatic benefits. Now saying that, I don't suffer massively from digestive issues thankfully but nonetheless I could not justify the cost of it going forward. Much better off imo to get some vitamins or pop into your own local pharmacist and get their advice on your own specific ailments. I found eating well and eating clean had the same effect on my digestion as symprove. It is very easy to get caught up in the hype of it tho, I mean we all want to do the best for our own and our families health and this constant shilling of symprove feeds into that. There needs to be stricter laws around advertising stuff like that.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

DoraMaar

VIP Member
I posted this on the LLL thread - someone said I should also post it here :)

Max21

Thought it was a bit much too. 'Look how slim I am, and I'm in a PRIVATE hospital too, in case you were wondering'. Grand for her getting all her screenings privately done, and a consultant doing her breast ultrasound the other day (I assume you don't get this on the public system).

And of course today's colonoscopy stories lead nicely into advertising Symprove 🙄🙄🙄
🤪
Less is more Oonagh. No need to show the name of the hospital with the “private” and for god’s sake, she’s trying to portray she’s educating people on screenings when in fact she’s just being her usual narcissistic self … look at me … oh and by the way, buy my Symprove and all the other products that will help your ibs/gut issues that I conveniently stock in my pharmacies. I really thought today’s bowel screening stories was tmi. She could have got the point across without such invasive stories about her own body parts. She annoys me no end (can you guess!) … she’s the one of the most self absorbed ones on insta. Another unfollow!

petal1

VIP Member
The amount of vitamins & supplements she promotes and uses is staggering. How on earth could anyone afford to do the regime she suggests never mind actually keep up with it?!! It’s a full time job😜 I’m totally dizzy after watching her stories this morning (I obv need a supplement of hers!!) 😂
And not a single #ad to be seen! Ever. She's above the law, you know 😠

Edit: just watched today's stories. They're basically a rehash of yesterday's stories. She's really pushing the teen supplements lately, as if parents haven't enough expense at the moment without her pushing all these debatable supplements. Her kids must be taking 4-5 expensive supplements a day. It's madness. Easy when it's free though.

Dr Doireann, before she started flogging her own supplements, used say that supplements were a waste of money and expensive urine, unless you had a specific deficiency diagnosed by your doctor.

Last edited:

petal1

VIP Member
Lots of unmarked ads again today from Oonagh. Advertising Symprove and Revive Active, and of course Meagher's Pharmacy. The absolute cheek of her not to give her viewers the courtesy of labeling her ads.
She knows well that these stories are advertising and should be labeled as such. If anyone has time, please report her to the ASAI. It's the only way these wans will learn. I wonder does she own the rights to Revive Active in Ireland also? She's no advertisment herself for all these supplements, anyway!

I think we need a Tattle mass reporting campaign for these repeat offenders! Dr Doireann, another wan who should know better, is just as bad as Oonagh.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Max21

This one is driving me nuts posting the sheer and vast amount of vitamins/supplements she takes each day. She must be a shareholder in Revive 😜 There’s no way most people could afford her regime every day and for the rest of the family too like she does. Now I know she likely gets them free and so do all the influencers she sends them too but my God it’s so disingenuous of her to be posting this every day and putting pressure on people to keep up with her daily supplement regime. It literally would cost a couple of hundred each month to use all these.

• Heart