Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot get over this... Just watched Oonaghs stories from sunday morning... She puts 2 of the zooki sachets (vit c and collagen), plus a revive active and I am sure a diff revive menopause sachet into a smoothie. So 4 types of vitamins/supplements at I presume 30e per month for a box minimum into her smoothie. She also takes symprove which is a crazy price. Nevermind that people surely do not need all these vitamins and supolements unless advised by their doctor! Pure sales woman, disgraceful. It was mentioned on the Lisa LL thread that people are starting to call out these charlatans!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She mentioned last week after the LL show the protein powder she puts into shakes (keeps you feeling full & regulates blood sugars) & the Bio Active Chromium (stops sugar cravings).
It’s an awful lot of supplements to be taking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Life pharmacy Salthill calling her out on their stories. Didn't use her name but fairly obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Used to like her and liked her knowledge. Have seen another side to her which is a constant bragfest about her kids and her holidays. Cassies pony, her drama classes etc etc and Luccas rugby and trips to emergency room at whatever private hospital. She is bate from trying to keep herself since she turned 50, just age gracefully is my motto!

Reactions: 7
This instagram person is all about selling, and selling people health products that they do not need. . More an Instagramer than a true health care professional.
Her kids look fed up of their mothers show boating in the photos anyway

Reactions: 3
Glad to see this one has a thread - I’m surprised it’s not much busier!!

Dunno why people seem to love this one. She’s as devious and money hungry as the worst of the influencers. She’s probably worse, since her education mean she should know better and have some morals. I think it’s so unethical to be flogging all these expensive supplements. She knows a certain type of woman will trust her advice and take whatever supplements she mentions. The sooner this industry is regulated the better. Glad to hear she’s been called out by another pharmacist - it’s about time.

Reactions: 11
My biggest issue with Oonagh is her use of filters!So hypocritical of her.Some of the pics she posted on holidays are just ridiculous - she looks about ten years younger than she does in real life - how fake!She's a hard-core business woman - not a pharmacist.Those supplements are extortionate - she also uses top of the range beauty products whilst pretending she uses vichy etc.
She also posted a screenshot of a message that Cassie's friend sent to her on her birthday.Totally inappropriate - if it was my daughter I would have called her out on it.Cassie always looks so uncomfortable.Another lady how uses her kids for content.But unlike the likes of Rachel Corry, Denise Philips or Twins and Me - Oonagh should know better.And she is married to a barrister ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seriously, how many would go through an airport like Oonagh is today? Is it a status thing? Let the bragging begin.
Poor Cassie looks so uncomfortable every time her mother shoves the camera in her face?

Reactions: 2
She’s always very over dressed/styled. She can’t seem to really do casual at all. LLL should send her a few travel pants and sweatshirts (and t-shirts if she ever signs off on the design😂).
It’s a very OTT outfit for travelling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The Chanel bag is perfectly poised in the photos of the trip to Paris. OK Oonagh we get it, you have a Chanel handbag, settle down. It's just as nauseating as Cassie and her pony🙄! Class is silent Oonagh !!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest reel - she's totally in love with herself.My kids would actually disown me if I paraded myself like that - seriously!And what's even more worrying is that her husband is standing there filming her - hasn't he recently been appointed a judge?Jesus wept.

Reactions: 8
This one is driving me nuts posting the sheer and vast amount of vitamins/supplements she takes each day. She must be a shareholder in Revive 😜 There’s no way most people could afford her regime every day and for the rest of the family too like she does. Now I know she likely gets them free and so do all the influencers she sends them too but my God it’s so disingenuous of her to be posting this every day and putting pressure on people to keep up with her daily supplement regime. It literally would cost a couple of hundred each month to use all these.

• Heart
Reactions: 8