Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s accredited Tara with helping her. So she’s really unhealthily lost all the weight? Un achievable for most with the cost?

Reactions: 1
Not qualified but isn’t that what she does?
She has a nutritionist to work with her- she doesn’t actually meet you in person she does it all online- and makes you accountable- so she won’t give you an eating plan- she will tell you that you only need 1400 calories so it’s up to you to decide what to eat. It’s up to you to do your steps and exercise every day

Bate from losing weight and it's aging her very quickly. She is mot as fresh faced as she was 6 month ago despite the 2 million supplements she is piling in to herself every morning.

Reactions: 3
Since losing the weight it seems Oonagh facial features are looking very hard or is it just me?

Reactions: 3
Her look is very... severe as she's so thin. I haven't been aware of her for that long, so Googled and her face has changed so much. This was her in 2015 and 2016.

IMG_6791.jpeg

IMG_6792.jpeg

And dunno the date of this one. She definitely looks better with a bit more weight, IMO.
IMG_6793.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Thing is she hasn’t properly lost weight, she’s taken drugs to do it. Bananas stuff.

Reactions: 2
The showing off and bragging has started with Oonagh and her holidays. Not at all nice, thought she was a bit different to the other hunz but no she has fallen in to that trap too..

Reactions: 4
The showing off and bragging has started with Oonagh and her holidays. Not at all nice, thought she was a bit different to the other hunz but no she has fallen in to that trap too..
Posing galore!! If I told my husband to take photos of me like this- he would tell me to wise up!!!

I posted this on the LLL thread - someone said I should also post it here :)

Reactions: 8