Oonagh O Hagan - Meaghers Pharmacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such bullish!t over the daughters broken toe, and the filming while having the xrays done. There's bigger things going on in the world and this one sees it as content 🙄 Oonagh should stick to the pharmacy content, she's as boring now as the other huns who drivel on!

Reactions: 5
Looks like Oonagh is going the bragging route like most of the other influenzas. It's a pity. Another one bites the dust!!

Reactions: 6
Looks like Oonagh is going the bragging route like most of the other influenzas. It's a pity. Another one bites the dust!!
I think she has been like that for a while now. Used to really like her.
Like her I can go on many holidays but I never feel the need to broadcast it. People are buying her products & I can’t understand the lifestyle she chooses to showcase, she should play it down.

Reactions: 5
Same as that I am fortunate to travel alot throughout the year and like that I don't feel the need to brag about my trips. Since she turned 50 she has become unbearable, it's like she is trying to prove something. She's as bad as her work associate LLL.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like it @GalwayGal0804 and badly photoshopped too. Her boobs are odd and she has 2 different shoulders! It's like spot the difference 🤣
Her neck looks a bit strange too because it's photoshopped! Some carry on at almost 51 years of age when a woman is not happy in her own skin that she feels the need to mess around with photos.

Reactions: 4
Looks like it @GalwayGal0804 and badly photoshopped too. Her boobs are odd and she has 2 different shoulders! It's like spot the difference 🤣
Her neck looks a bit strange too because it's photoshopped! Some carry on at almost 51 years of age when a woman is not happy in her own skin that she feels the need to mess around with photos.
It is just so weird. She then in the gym doing weights and as skinny AF. Says she does not like her arms. Must be a competition between herself and LLL to see who can be skinnier

Reactions: 3
It is just so weird. She then in the gym doing weights and as skinny AF. Says she does not like her arms. Must be a competition between herself and LLL to see who can be skinnier
She has lost a lot of weight, but I do get her going to the gym & doing the weights as it is important at a certain age with bone density etc.

Reactions: 1
She has lost a lot of weight, but I do get her going to the gym & doing the weights as it is important at a certain age with bone density etc.
I get that but she even admitted she hadn't a clue what she was doing with the weights !

If you look at last summers photos she’s lost loads of weight - wonder what her secret is? I could do with it too! Seems to have accelerated since new year.

She’s such a bragger but in fairness looks fab.

Reactions: 2
A diet of supplements, smoothies, LOTS of protein and I'd say has cut out carbs. She's associated to Tara Grimes in some way too.

It’s filtered like mad!!! She can’t just post a pic
---
Who is Tara grimes. I cut out carbs but it gets hard after a while. I love her Zara 2 piece
Tara Grimes is a charlatan- calls herself a personal trainer but never does any exercise with the clients or meets them- it’s all done online basically putting everyone in a calorie deficit so they will loose weight- she checks in with them every day via what’s app and all for the measly sum of £4000 for 6 months!!!
---
I get that but she even admitted she hadn't a clue what she was doing with the weights !
It looks good for content!! She won’t have a clue- needs a regime and she has never posted herself before now in the gym

Yes very true, i have never seen her post a photo in the gym. I remember when she would post walking the dogs.
She has promoted two supplements for helping with the sweet cravings. Not sure I be confortable taking all those supplements each day when you can increase fruit & veg with meals.

Reactions: 1
She has lost some weight and looks very well. We better prepare for lots of photos showing off how well she looks. This is her personality. Like many instagram women, to show off. They can't help themselves. It is in their dna to show off.
She looks great though. . The video in the gym this morning was not to give us advice on equipment, the purpose was to show off her nice legs.

Reactions: 2
Yes I’d like some of what she has as if you look at last summer she’s a little rounder.

@Wisteria I think she can't handle turning 50 last year at all. Bate from losing weight and going too the gym. Her bust has disappeared and the weight loss on her face is making her look older in my opinion. She's gone full of herself she used to be so nice, now she's just bragging and flaunting her wealth. Somewhere back up the thread mentioned she has easy access to Ozempic so that may be helping. Anyway at almost 51 it's quiet sad that a woman is not happy in her own skin.

Reactions: 4
Turning 50 feels hard going. I’m a few months older than Oonagh and have found it so hard. I admire what’s she’s achieved but only if it makes you happy. I’d love to do the same but don’t have the stamina or cash. I can’t believe how small her boobs are now