Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
A guy messaged me once asking if I'd like him to be my fart slave!

I had no clue what this was, and when I reluctantly googled it, the description was simply, "A person who enjoys being dominated by farts."

It was just so ludicrous that I jokingly replied back by thanking him but saying I already had a fart slave who came around every Thursday.

He seemed to take this totally seriously and got very excited that I was, in fact, some kind of farting dominatrix. He said he could actually come around twice a week for total fart submission.

I thanked him again but said that I just didn't fart enough to require two fart slaves.

He thanked me for my time and wished me well.

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Halliestar

VIP Member
I’ve had one guy ask for the money back for the Cinema he paid for when I said I wasn’t interested in another date 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Sabbie

VIP Member
When I was online dating we didn't even have pics. :ROFLMAO: It was a long time ago when online dating was kinda laughed at so you never admitted to it, but I have a few:

Met this guy who worked in insurance and he was a bit boring but nice enough, so thought I'd give him a chance cos you never know. Had an okay date at a wine bar in Covent Garden where I worked so I felt pretty safe to escape. As we left the bar, he kinda followed me which I didn't like so I said I was going back to my office to pick up some stuff. So he pulled me close, kissed me, and whispered that he'd like to strip me in my office and spank me over my desk. 😄 I politely said I had work in the morning so no thanks. Gave the security guard at my office a good laugh, tho.

Another date at the same wine bar:
This guy was a co-presenter/contributor on a somewhat well-known radio show which I thought was interesting. Was also really looking forward to the date as he was a rabbi. Turned up and I really liked him. So interesting and funny yadda yadda. But. BUT. He had the worst halitosis I have ever encountered. I am not even joking. The waitress didn't want to get near him. The only way I could cope was chuck back a bottle of wine. At lunch. Needless to say I didn't want another date because I didn't know how to tell him about his stinky mouth. And needless to say he didn't want another date with a drunk. 🤪🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

newtoyou

VIP Member
I had one where the opening line was 'what size are your cups?'

So I replied 'my teacups? Usual size'

And he said 'oh another one who thinks they're funny. Blocked'

I offended HIM?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Before I met my now fiancé, I was chatting to someone on tinder who would send me abuse if I didn’t reply within 5-10 minutes. How I was a slag and I was speaking to every other boy but him, as you can probably guess, he met the block button not too long after. Imagine my surprise, when I seen his face pop up in the local newspaper the year after, a police mugshot accompanied with a headline of him being jailed for 10 years for rape!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Catwinky

Chatty Member
And they say women are too picky.....
Part of me really wants to read the 'indepth list' though 🤣
20190830_000814.png
20190830_000925.png
20190830_002932.png
20190830_003053.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

under the ivy

VIP Member
I was on Tinder years ago and matched with someone. Met up for a drink. He then said ‘I had conjunctivitis when I swiped you so I couldn’t see your pictures properly, oh well’. THANKS MATE. We didn’t see each other again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

cushtybert

VIP Member
Bloody love this thread, thanks @Meg1912 for telling me about this. I only have one bad dating story but thought I’d share. Please bear in mind this was approx 9 years ago and I’m much wiser now 🤦‍♀️
I met a guy on Twitter no profile pic but just a generic one, he was full of charm and actually really good at making me feel so good with lots of compliments etc we exchanged numbers and he started phoning me and we got on so well but at this point I’d still not seen a pic of him. He wouldn’t tell me what his job was so I was always a bit suspicious, in the end I said I didn’t want to meet up with him unless I saw a pic and he told me more about himself as I did wonder what he had to hide 🤷‍♀️
He “confessed” that he was a well known footballer, he said there was a story coming out about him in the newspaper and that he was just being careful. So of course I immediately text my friend and said no way this is hilarious anyway cut a long story short as this went on for a while, couldn’t find any gossip about a footballer with the name he told me so I told him I was going to block him if he kept lying to me as I didn’t believe anything he said anymore. In the end he told me his surname, me and my friend were googling all the footballers to try and find him....in the end he turned out to be a bloody balding estate agent!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kalio

A very long time ago I went on a date with a man from the Internet. Firstly, he put a very old profile photo, secondly he was very nice in texting, but at the meeting he was very pathos, he disrespectfully treated the waiter who served our table and made many comments. When I decided to end the date, he said that he was driving an hour and a half to me and was counting on sex, he was very sorry that he wasted his time. It was terrible.

• Wow
  • Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
This is a new one for me...
When all seems normal then he announces all he wants to do is make you fat :oops:
No fucking chance pal it took me a year to get back into topshop jeans, I ain't giving it all up to so you can jack off to my muffin top.
20190829_230527.jpg
20190829_230559.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Catwinky

Chatty Member
I think someone needs to look a dictionary at the meaning of location and profession...
Unless there is a town called peter and he is the local professional gigolo....
Screenshot_20190901-163723.jpg
20190901_164037.png

• Haha
  • Sick

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I had a guy spit on my shoe once. He meant to just spit on the pavement but it stuck to his lip and fell onto my shoe. He then said his friend was ill and needed him so had to leave. I wasn't disappointed, the spitting alone put me off.

Also, it didn't quite get to a date, but I had a guy who seemed interested in me (hugging me, just hanging around whenever I was there etc). He asked for my number and suggested we should do something. I thought he was cute and nice so why not. Then he messaged me a few days later to say he was over eager and couldn't spare any time for a date... oh well.

I also went on a date with a guy who was 15 minutes late. I was going to leave and he turned up. I asked why he didn't let me know and he says he only tells people he's running late if he's going to be half an hour late or more...like what? Then he got quite drunk and pulled his trousers down in a bar to show me the bruise he got from playing rugby.

I've always been self conscious of my weight and one time I was on a second date with a guy. We were out for dinner. I had taken the day off to choose an outfit and get ready as I really liked him. I remember we were eating and he sat opposite me and he started talking about when he went on holiday and there were all these slim women in bikinis. Then he added "well, you're obviously not a size 8". I felt my face flush but I managed to hold it together. Then he suggested another date to a restaurant he likes that is all you can eat. And he then went 'well, you will obviously eat more than me'. Just seemed so unnecessarily cruel.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Curly

VIP Member
My last one (I think) . I had met a guy online messaged back and forth for ages met up few times. He was literally the perfect guy and HOT. I was out one night and so was he ended up meeting up and agreeing to go back to his. He met my friends they all loved him bla bla bla. He was dressed amazing, clean, not a hair out of place etc so I expected a half decent house. Stepped out the taxi in a housing scheme that I can only compare to shameless. I thought ok ok don’t judge until we stepped into his ‘house’. I use that term very loosely....a crack den would have been more inviting 🤢🤢🤢 3am I’m stuck in a shite hole flat in a random town, go to the toilet to make a SOS call to fucking anyone and it was like a scene from trainspotting 😭😭 THE worst house I’ve ever entered!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Curly

VIP Member
Had been messaging a male - he was old enough to be a man but mentally he was a child. met him once but he wasn’t for me. Anyway he continued to message me and I took pity and messaged back. Making clear seen him as nothing but a friend.
I went on a weekend away with friends, ended up in a hotel with a great group of guys. Went out with them all and partied back at hotel. Some photographs went online totally innocent. I went to bed and was there until afternoon with hangover and woke up to about 500 calls and who knows how many texts.
Starting off saying he was hoping I was having the best time then he really loved me (mate I met you once) then I broke his heart and finished off with he couldn’t believe I was cheating on him as he knew I was having sex at that moment (I definitely wasn’t).
Totally mentally unhinged!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Share your online dating horrors here i'm sure some of you will have some!

My most recent horror seemed wonderful when chatting online said he was a solicitor, was successful, had his own place, goes to gym at 5am every morning and had a brilliant sense of humour.
We exchanged pictures and he looked ok, we also spoke on whatsapp for 3 week before meeting.
We agreed to meet in a wetherspoons in the city centre.
He turned up in a majorly creased unironed shirt, uncombed hair, scruffy jeans, trainers and about 7 stone heavier than he was in his pictures. This was obviously disappointing but I decided to stay for a drink out of politness.
When ordering drinks he looks for the cheapest pint on the price list and pays in coppers, hardly a sign of a successful solicitor he claimed to be.

He immediately starts making extremely crude jokes about his female boss who is a law partner where he works where it turns out he is an office assistant not a solicitor 'he just says that cos he works at a law firm so it's easier to say that'.
We talk more, the house is a 'temporary' bedsit, his work let him do and wear what he wants because they know he'll just report them to an employment tribunal(?!), he goes home to his mums at the weekends; he is 35 and she's in the same city and he has a violent involuntary twitch/spasm (which he never mentioned) I ask what it is he explains and the sticks his tongue out and says 'I make an excellent vibrator.'
He then proceeds to bitch about his ex who he is apparently in a custody battle (never mentioned when chatting online) with as she stopped him seeing his son for no reason and be could send to prison for it anytime he wanted but he won't because 'he's too soft on her.'
About 25 mins into this I know I look visibly uncomfortable but he takes no hint and suggests we go somewhere quieter, I make my excuses and say i'm off to get my bus he insists on walking me to the stop.

We walk from the bar and come to the hill the stop is at the top of and he says 'you didn't tell me it was up a hill and I don't do hills.'
So i say 'surely someone who goes to the gym everyday and went on 15 mile hike last week would love it.' Only at this point does he look like he knows he's being caught on a lie.
At the bus stop when the bus pulls in he trys to kiss me with tongue so I pull away and leap on the bus and he storms off in a huff.
Officially the worst and shortest date I have had!
First date in Wetherspoons should have been alarm bells 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Aabbcc

One guy I had been talking to for a while got in a huff with me when he asked if I liked him and I honestly said I didn’t know and I couldn’t know unless I met him in person. He seemed to think it unreasonable that I couldn’t declare my undying love for him without meeting. We didn’t end up meeting!

One guy I met on a number of occasions who refused to admit we were having any sort of relationship because he had a checklist of what he wanted in a girl and I didn’t tick all the boxes (I think he was still hung up on his ex who he dumped because she was larger and had a health scare but didn’t do anything to minimise it happening again which he didn’t like? from what he told me) He also decided I must still have feelings for my ex (projecting much?) when I told him minutes after my ex randomly turning up on my doorstep after work one night with some sweets for me obviously looking for some company, I turned him away obviously.

One guy I was talking to about gigs and I was saying I wanted to go see a band and he said yeah we should go together etc so I told him I’d bought a ticket so he should buy one and come with me. He got annoyed because I hadn’t thought to buy him a ticket when I bought mine (£30, we hadn’t met yet, gig wasn’t sold out) so he refused to (still went on my own, had a great night)
Despite this I still went on a ‘date’ with him to watch deadpool at the cinema (I really wanted to see the film so thought fuck it). I say ‘date’ because cinema trips don’t really allow for much conversation and he turned up late just before it started. Afterwards he offered to drive me home and took offence when I agreed as long as he understood that I wouldn’t be inviting him in.
Anyway, despite this we were talking about another band that would be good to go to but was sold out so I suggested that we go anyway and see if we could maybe get tickets from a tout out front and if not we could maybe do something else instead. He drove us there so I’m the car I was making suggestions of other things we could do instead and trying to have some banter but he just didn’t seem to be entertaining the idea. When we got there he found a tout who didn’t have any tickets but basically told us to go wait in a nearby pub and he would let us know if he got any. So we went and had some food but he wasn’t great chat tbh and once we’d eaten I was trying to say it was pointless hanging around because the tout would likely charge more than I was willing to pay because we were waiting around so maybe we should do something else rather than hang around and be overcharged. We disagreed on this and he pretty much just stopped talking to me and went on his phone. So after about ten minutes of being ignored I googled the next train time home and left. In that time he’d already blocked me on pof! He did however send me a picture later of him in the gig with a ticket but didn’t respond when I asked how much he paid for it. It was a quite liberating feeling because I was an hour away from home but rather than staying in an uncomfortable situation for a ride home I just left. First time I’d needed to do it but glad that I could!

But I also met my partner on pof. He messaged me and his was the only profile picture I ever saw that made me actually go “oh! He looks nice!” Every other one was sort of a “they’re alright, have to see what they actually look like in person”. He just looked really nice and genuine and in person he still made my heart skip and I was grinning for days after. He’s just wonderful 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29