Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Was messaging one guy for a week or so. Hadn’t met up with him. I was out for a few drinks with friends after work and he started messaging me saying I wasn’t allowed to talk to any men......nope! See ya.
Another one turned up 45 mins late (don’t know why I stayed and waited), them took me to Nando’s and decided on his food and got up and got straight in the queue so I was then queuing behind him. Nope. See ya.
Did you stay for the meal 🤣

Fomohomo

I'd much rather go to bingo than go on some of the dates I've been on and to be honest if I wasn't married I'd still rather be at bingo than on tinder.... You don't have to shave to go to bingo whereas you do on a date unless you're hoping to cop off with the bingo caller .😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Koalalalala

Has anyone had any dangerous or bad experiences with online dating ?

Whether an experience happened to you or someone you know, or the person turned out to be convicted of something really dodgy.

I made this thread cause I was watching an online horror story documentary series that aired on channel 4 a few years ago and there were some bloody scary firsthand experiences off that show 🙈
What show was this please?

birdiefly246

VIP Member
I don’t remember a lot of the conversation. I like to give the people the benefit of the doubt, hence staying and waiting. Nando’s was tick one and getting up and ordering his own was tick two. Not seeing you again! So no need to engage much in convo! 🤣
I don't blame you at all. Did he try and reach out again or did he get the vibe from the day 🤣 🤣

leoladyxo

VIP Member
First guy sounds like he 'benched' your friend. Meaning he will have thought someone better came along and probably given them the valentines attention, may not have worked out with her, so has gone back to your mate who he put to one side just in case.
She needs to get rid.

I once had a guy dump me out of the blue after things going well and I got the gist he wanted me to beg for him back. I didn't.

So a few days later he went to 'sort out our issues' :rolleyes: and I went along with it.
Just so a week later I could dump him via a nasty text listing all his faults and 'issues'.
I'm very petty though 😂
I’m really petty as well once I’m annoyed! It’s the Leo in me 😂😂!

She should disengage from him. I think that she’s so desperate to meet someone and he was the first “decent” guy that’s she has dated in a while that she’s willing to settle for how he’s treating her. A lot of her self worth seems to settle on whether she has a boyfriend.

My other friend and I have tried to warn her that this won’t end well but she’s only really replying one word answers in response - such as “OK” and “Yeah”. I don’t think she wants to hear it so I guess it’s for her to find out the hard way. 🙁

Bingewatcher92

Are you happy just meeting up for sex or would you like to hear from him more? I'd be annoyed if you used to chat and now you don't so much if I actually enjoyed the chat. So it depends really. If you're happy with just a casual thing then carry it on but keep your options open and speak to other guys. But if you want something more then I'd be clear and honest with him and if he can't give you what you want then fuck him right off! You deserve more.
thank you so much. If I’m honest Im not sure. I went into just wanted casual but we both agreed to tell one another if we met other people etc. However apparently I catch feelings like there going out of fashion which I think is what’s making me more wary.
I think I’d be happier with just a little more contact in the week as I feel like I’m talking to myself most of the time and he just responds when he feels like it. I know I’m probably reading into it far to much but it’s just I want to be acknowledged that little bit more.
I’ve never had a casual sex relationship thing before so it’s all new to me.

AnnaJ

Has anyone had any dangerous or bad experiences with online dating ?

Whether an experience happened to you or someone you know, or the person turned out to be convicted of something really dodgy.

I made this thread cause I was watching an online horror story documentary series that aired on channel 4 a few years ago and there were some bloody scary firsthand experiences off that show 🙈

Herefortheteeeee

🤣 Was he at least semi decent company?
I don’t remember a lot of the conversation. I like to give the people the benefit of the doubt, hence staying and waiting. Nando’s was tick one and getting up and ordering his own was tick two. Not seeing you again! So no need to engage much in convo! 🤣