Online dating horror stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just thrown myself back out there and so far no danger signs lol
Me as well, so far no bad dates just weird & creepy messages for now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€ Had one date last week went okay but no spark :( I've just been asked out by another guy so hopefully he'll be normal, he seems decent on text 😬

Reactions: 3
Me as well, so far no bad dates just weird & creepy messages for now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€ Had one date last week went okay but no spark :( I've just been asked out by another guy so hopefully he'll be normal, he seems decent on text 😬
may the odds be ever in your favour

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder how many messages like that actually get a positive response? So many blokes send them that there must be some women out there that respond to them.

Reactions: 2
Not creepy exactly, just found it funny/odd as an opening message πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1568960214164.png

1568960226620.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't believe the mental gymnastics this one had to do to convince himself that the reason I must be not replying is that the message is not sending....
20190927_164117.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love all these stories! Wish I’d screenshot all of mines when I was on the apps lol!!
But for the thousand creepy messages I did find a decent one and now planning the wedding lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had one where the opening line was 'what size are your cups?'

So I replied 'my teacups? Usual size'

And he said 'oh another one who thinks they're funny. Blocked'

I offended HIM?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I used Tinder after a long term relationship and 99% of men on there were very normal and decent to chat to. I only met up with one though, been dating four months.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
β€˜Come and get me you girls’
Hold us all back whilst we run for you mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 39