One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Harry get a super injunction some years ago due to ‘press harassment’? I wonder if it was more to conceal his sexuality?
Super injunctions wouldn’t cover harassment. They are mainly used to protect children and cost MASSIVE amounts to get, with the risk of the Streisand Effect and everyone finding out about the issue being covered up. So eg Jamie Redknapp was rumoured to have had affairs and a super injunction to protect his children from knowing, but then when the divorce went through under unreasonable behaviour that injunction would have been voided as it was known he had agreed to a divorce based on his behaviour - but no paper managed to get a single kiss and tell, or even one photo of him with another woman, despite there being a big bounty out for either.

Reactions: 3
So what do you think Harry's would have been for?

Super injunctions wouldn’t cover harassment. They are mainly used to protect children and cost MASSIVE amounts to get, with the risk of the Streisand Effect and everyone finding out about the issue being covered up. So eg Jamie Redknapp was rumoured to have had affairs and a super injunction to protect his children from knowing, but then when the divorce went through under unreasonable behaviour that injunction would have been voided as it was known he had agreed to a divorce based on his behaviour - but no paper managed to get a single kiss and tell, or even one photo of him with another woman, despite there being a big bounty out for either.

So what do you think Harry's would have been for?
Don’t think he had one. He did go through court in the mid 2010s for a standard injunction to stop specific photographers harassing and following him, I think the story just snowballed from there. But he’s always been linked to odd stories, when he was dating Taylor Swift there was a breakdown of his and her day to day locations over the eight/nine months they were dating, and there were only two times when they were even in the same flipping city! Talk about long distance relationships, how the heck did swift get a whole album about heartbreak out of a lad she didn’t see for months on end

• Haha
Reactions: 10
does anyone know what happened to split Louis' family from his step dad after his mum died? they were all so close & then suddenly cut ties

does anyone know what happened to split Louis' family from his step dad after his mum died? they were all so close & then suddenly cut ties
His step dad got a new girlfriend and moved her in so they cut ties as they didn’t agree with it and didn’t want the little kids calling her mum

His step dad got a new girlfriend and moved her in so they cut ties as they didn’t agree with it and didn’t want the little kids calling her mum
Presumably that means he doesn’t see his youngest half siblings then? How sad.

Reactions: 2
Presumably that means he doesn’t see his youngest half siblings then? How sad.
His sisters still see them, they post it a lot with them on social media, I’m not entirely sure about him though, maybe if he comes when the youngest two are round their grandparents (where his sisters live full time)

Reactions: 4
I wonder why his sisters live with the grandparents & not their dad, it's strange
I read somewhere that before Jay passed away she said that she didn’t want them living with their dad. I used to be a huge Lottie tomlinson fan so was in the fandom during this time and remember one of his sisters friends saying on a live that the twins don’t see their dad. There was a rumoured reason (which I’m 99% sure is true but as it’s not been confirmed I won’t put) which is kind of understandable why Jay wouldn’t want them living with him especially as they didn’t really have any contact with their dad until after her death - after he got his life back together. Plus I presume it’s easier for them to see the little twins at their grandparents as they share the same grandparents

Was it rumoured that he was an alcoholic or a drug addict?

I read somewhere that before Jay passed away she said that she didn’t want them living with their dad. I used to be a huge Lottie tomlinson fan so was in the fandom during this time and remember one of his sisters friends saying on a live that the twins don’t see their dad. There was a rumoured reason (which I’m 99% sure is true but as it’s not been confirmed I won’t put) which is kind of understandable why Jay wouldn’t want them living with him especially as they didn’t really have any contact with their dad until after her death - after he got his life back together. Plus I presume it’s easier for them to see the little twins at their grandparents as they share the same grandparents

Reactions: 1
I always wondered what happened between the girls and their Dad. When Jay married Dan they were quick to add his last name (Deakin?) to their social media accounts so I wondered at the time if they changed their names legally or if it had gone further and he was going to adopt them? During their marriage the girls hardly spoke about Mark, which I found sad.

I thought the reason they didn't live with him after was to do with their grandparents living within their school district and Mark living further out in the country with his wife (on a farm with horses?). Interesting that it was something more to it.

Have to agree with the above post about his social media activity.... did he say recently that he was going to publish some kind of Tomlinson expose?

I always wondered what happened between the girls and their Dad. When Jay married Dan they were quick to add his last name (Deakin?) to their social media accounts so I wondered at the time if they changed their names legally or if it had gone further and he was going to adopt them? During their marriage the girls hardly spoke about Mark, which I found sad.

I thought the reason they didn't live with him after was to do with their grandparents living within their school district and Mark living further out in the country with his wife (on a farm with horses?). Interesting that it was something more to it.

Have to agree with the above post about his social media activity.... did he say recently that he was going to publish some kind of Tomlinson expose?
I always wondered too - I assumed maybe he had drugs/alcohol troubles. It seemed very strange.. I also note Louis doesn't follow him on instagram/ever interact with him yet he posts about Louis shares old past photos all the time. I saw someone from Doncaster comment once that Louis & Mark didn't get on at all.

I also thought it strange that when the stuff came out about Felicite at her inquest, that it was Louis who was going to appointments with her/in touch with the doctors treating her & not her Dad

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I always wondered too - I assumed maybe he had drugs/alcohol troubles. It seemed very strange.. I also note Louis doesn't follow him on instagram/ever interact with him yet he posts about Louis shares old past photos all the time. I saw someone from Doncaster comment once that Louis & Mark didn't get on at all.

I also thought it strange that when the stuff came out about Felicite at her inquest, that it was Louis who was going to appointments with her/in touch with the doctors treating her & not her Dad
I've noticed that - whenever he posted something about his children/the girls almost half of the comments would be along the lines of no Louis/why not include Louis? So then he will post past photos to appeal his followers, but interesting that they are all old photos... Regarding them getting along I always assumed something happened during/regarding Mark and Jay's divorce. Then with Louis travelling with the band at the time (and for so long afterwards) it would have been harder to stay close and it was for the girls.

I didn't realise information was released about Felicities inquest! I thought it was kept private? That must have been extremely hard on him - I think it was also Louis and Lottie that had to clear her London apartment out after. A lot to deal with at such young ages and not long after losing their mum. Felicite had lived away from the family for so long - going to various boarding schools for most of secondary and then travelling before getting her London apartment - so I'm not too surprised if she wasn't as close to her Dad but strange that he wasn't helping her

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for Lottie, she’s dealt with so much. I may not agree with what she does to her face but regardless of that she’s such a strong girl, I hope she’s okay.

I’ve never got the vibe that louis was close with Mark either, there’s never been an acknowledgement of him really has there, as far as I know. Marks social media is a MESS I can’t blame Louis for not wanting/being able to be associated with him. The girls seem closer to him now but it was weird how during jay and dans marriage there was essentially no interaction with their dad. It’s all very sad and complicated:(

Reactions: 7
I've noticed that - whenever he posted something about his children/the girls almost half of the comments would be along the lines of no Louis/why not include Louis? So then he will post past photos to appeal his followers, but interesting that they are all old photos... Regarding them getting along I always assumed something happened during/regarding Mark and Jay's divorce. Then with Louis travelling with the band at the time (and for so long afterwards) it would have been harder to stay close and it was for the girls.

I didn't realise information was released about Felicities inquest! I thought it was kept private? That must have been extremely hard on him - I think it was also Louis and Lottie that had to clear her London apartment out after. A lot to deal with at such young ages and not long after losing their mum. Felicite had lived away from the family for so long - going to various boarding schools for most of secondary and then travelling before getting her London apartment - so I'm not too surprised if she wasn't as close to her Dad but strange that he wasn't helping her
wow you know so much!! I didn't realise Felicite had been away from the family for so long - & so awful they had to clear out her flat..
the information from the inquest was so so sad - she had been in rehab in Egypt & then relapsed shortly after. All kinds of issues - eating disorder, borderline personality disorder, depression etc. poor thing

wow you know so much!! I didn't realise Felicite had been away from the family for so long - & so awful they had to clear out her flat..
the information from the inquest was so so sad - she had been in rehab in Egypt & then relapsed shortly after. All kinds of issues - eating disorder, borderline personality disorder, depression etc. poor thing
Oh my, that is sad. I used to follow her on twitter and she would often answer questions on there - I think she went to several different boarding schools or changed schools fairly often but never fully addressed why. I remember her being in Egypt for quite a while but thought it was just part of her travelling before settling somewhere - sad that she had to go all that way to receive treatment (I'm presuming for the privacy from the media) and couldn't do it closer to the support of her family.

• Sad
Oh my, that is sad. I used to follow her on twitter and she would often answer questions on there - I think she went to several different boarding schools or changed schools fairly often but never fully addressed why. I remember her being in Egypt for quite a while but thought it was just part of her travelling before settling somewhere - sad that she had to go all that way to receive treatment (I'm presuming for the privacy from the media) and couldn't do it closer to the support of her family.
I know so so tragic. she always seemed like the one who had it together, the least likely to lose her way. I remember when she was very focused on studies, politics & super body positive.. then it all just shifted

I know so so tragic. she always seemed like the one who had it together, the least likely to lose her way. I remember when she was very focused on studies, politics & super body positive.. then it all just shifted
She suffered a lot of mental health issues, then with her mum dying and then her best friend dying I think it just tipped her over the edge.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.