One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis’ family don’t spend any time with his kid. They’re such a family orientated family it’s bizarre.
I always thought this was due to the baby living full time in LA (after what seemed quite a vicious custody battle) rather than anything else - his younger sisters in particular often post photos of him on their Instagram story's (and you can see photos of him in their house).

Reactions: 7
I always thought this was due to the baby living full time in LA (after what seemed quite a vicious custody battle) rather than anything else - his younger sisters in particular often post photos of him on their Instagram story's (and you can see photos of him in their house).
He fought for custody?!

Reactions: 1
He fought for custody?!
I believe it was more she restricted access / was being inconsistent with allowing him to see the baby with their informal arrangement so he was fighting for joint custody / being able to see him 50/50 (and she was fighting for more money from him each month although I think he was giving her $15,000 a month at the time anyway).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Personally, I think CDAN is a menace who isn't always right and mines the internet/fandoms for salacious nonsense and insider accounts that run rife within fandoms like one direction's are/were fed BS by whoever has an agenda. See also blind gossip though in the early days they were more credible. I'm sure they've all dabbled if not more over the years but I don't hold with the drug addict rumours personally and I think it's a lazy stereotype. I definitely think they were PR relationship and more. I personally think all this is nonsense and a closet can run deep but we've seen how many celebrities in the past have married and/or had kids and then come out years later but I could well be wrong.

Reactions: 2
I find it strange that there really hasn’t been any substantial gossip about Harry with regards to relationships. There’s the womaniser image but it seems so contrived and fake. It wouldn’t totally surprise me if he and Louis have been in a relationship for a long time, whether that be on and off or not. I hope we find out one day. A lot of what I’ve read from ‘Larries’ is very over the top though.

They all come across as genuinely decent human beings.

Definitely think Louis is gay. Too much in his work to suggest otherwise. Don’t know how his baby fits into that, but find it a stretch that the kid isn’t his.

Reactions: 9
The thing is Take That were all rumoured to be gay, and there's only one who isn't married with kids now isn't there. Of course the rumors still circulate that they are bi. Especially about Robbie. But then lots and lots of women claim to have slept with Robbie.

I think people just find it hard to believe that young men living in close quarters could be affectionate and loving with each other without there being a sexual element to it.

I doubt any of 1d are gay. Harry maybe bi but I'm only basing that on the clothing - he seems to be making a statement - and the relationship with Taylor Swift that seemed really fake.

Reactions: 9
The thing is Take That were all rumoured to be gay, and there's only one who isn't married with kids now isn't there. Of course the rumors still circulate that they are bi. Especially about Robbie. But then lots and lots of women claim to have slept with Robbie.

I think people just find it hard to believe that young men living in close quarters could be affectionate and loving with each other without there being a sexual element to it.

I doubt any of 1d are gay. Harry maybe bi but I'm only basing that on the clothing - he seems to be making a statement - and the relationship with Taylor Swift that seemed really fake.
Robbie has hinted that he's bi a few times, but he also quite likes trolling the media.

I believe that Harry has slept with both men and women. Whether he would identify as bi is a different issue.

Robbie has hinted that he's bi a few times, but he also quite likes trolling the media.

I believe that Harry has slept with both men and women. Whether he would identify as bi is a different issue.
Yeah he's basically said as much in interviews - https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...xual-ambiguity-dating-normals-rocking-a-dress. Although a very ambiguous answer (as he's entitled to), to me it does basically confirm that he's happy dating whoever - gender regardless (so not sure why it's always a massive debate haha!)

Reactions: 4
Posted this on the secret celeb gossip but Zayn is widely known to sleep with men, has done for a while - rumoured to have done so even while with GiGi (definitely did it behind Perrie’s back).

Including male one direction fans, threesomes, the lot. As soon as they found fame on xf he started sleeping with groupies and obviously things escalated as the fame got out of control.

search “zayn lewis Jones” on twitter and there’s all kinds of memes/jokes about this one guy he’s slept with.

dunno if he’s gay or bi, and I’m surprised it’s yet to be in the papers but I’m sure it’ll come out eventually!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Posted this on the secret celeb gossip but Zayn is widely known to sleep with men, has done for a while - rumoured to have done so even while with GiGi (definitely did it behind Perrie’s back).

Including male one direction fans, threesomes, the lot. As soon as they found fame on xf he started sleeping with groupies and obviously things escalated as the fame got out of control.

search “zayn lewis Jones” on twitter and there’s all kinds of memes/jokes about this one guy he’s slept with.

dunno if he’s gay or bi, and I’m surprised it’s yet to be in the papers but I’m sure it’ll come out eventually!
I think the Lewis Jones thing might be a joke - I'm not sure but Lewis J became a bit of a meme in the One Direction fandom for being a crazed super-fan - he met them all 1000s of times, got angry when they didn't want a photo / asked him to stop following them, and was really horrible / unhelpful to other fans - so that might explain the memes? At the same time - this could also make the rumour more true, but I always saw the memes as reactions to someone the One Direction fanbase kinda hated, rather than shock that Zayn had slept with him - if that makes sense? I completely believe he has probably slept with men but just don't think it was with him haha!

I think the Lewis Jones thing might be a joke - I'm not sure but Lewis J became a bit of a meme in the One Direction fandom for being a crazed super-fan - he met them all 1000s of times, got angry when they didn't want a photo / asked him to stop following them, and was really horrible / unhelpful to other fans - so that might explain the memes? At the same time - this could also make the rumour more true, but I always saw the memes as reactions to someone the One Direction fanbase kinda hated, rather than shock that Zayn had slept with him - if that makes sense? I completely believe he has probably slept with men but just don't think it was with him haha!
I know it sounds really hard to believe but I’ve been told by multiple people and shown text messages etc that it’s true & he is one of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think they’re both pretty absent... I suppose they blame it on the careers - Liam is the worst for it tho, he always has an excuse. He missed all of his sons birthdays for some concerts he wasn’t even headlining. And blamed this one on the virus - single parents are allowed to see their children during the virus. He just cba!
When he first has his baby didnt he go over to the US for his career. Fair enough my partner went back to work two weeks after both of our were born. But he works 10mins down the road. Were not millionaires, so needed the money for food 🤷‍♀️

I find it strange that there really hasn’t been any substantial gossip about Harry with regards to relationships. There’s the womaniser image but it seems so contrived and fake. It wouldn’t totally surprise me if he and Louis have been in a relationship for a long time, whether that be on and off or not. I hope we find out one day. A lot of what I’ve read from ‘Larries’ is very over the top though.

They all come across as genuinely decent human beings.

Definitely think Louis is gay. Too much in his work to suggest otherwise. Don’t know how his baby fits into that, but find it a stretch that the kid isn’t his.
Can I ask what makes you think Louis is gay? I’m not saying he isn’t , just intrigued? 🤷‍♀️

I know it sounds really hard to believe but I’ve been told by multiple people and shown text messages etc that it’s true & he is one of them!
Wow - I never would have believed that (having met Lewis myself!) - but I do believe you haha!

Gigi’s confirmed she’s pregnant now. I feel so bad they never got to share the news themselves! Hopefully Zayn sorts himself out

Reactions: 3
Can I ask what makes you think Louis is gay? I’m not saying he isn’t , just intrigued? 🤷‍♀️
It sounds silly but watching interviews his demeanour and body language is very different with men than with women. His reaction to certain questions during interviews such as ‘celebrity crush’ and what he looks for in a female partner. He’s very dismissive and evasive.

He released a song (not a single) on national coming out day. The accompanying video had a lot of emphasis on LGBTQ+ particularly over specific lyrics. It’s fascinating. It’s called Just Like You if you want to check it out on YouTube.

There's a clip of Harry introducing one of his songs (Two Ghosts) where he very clearly says "it was written about the first time he broke up with me".

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you think that Harry genuinely had a relationship with Camille Rowe?
I don’t know for certain but the whole new album claims to be about her down to using a sample of her voicemail. Sure it all could be made up but I don’t find it too hard to believe that it’s true. Honestly that seems more likely to me.

Personally, I think CDAN is a menace who isn't always right and mines the internet/fandoms for salacious nonsense and insider accounts that run rife within fandoms like one direction's are/were fed BS by whoever has an agenda. See also blind gossip though in the early days they were more credible. I'm sure they've all dabbled if not more over the years but I don't hold with the drug addict rumours personally and I think it's a lazy stereotype. I definitely think they were PR relationship and more. I personally think all this is nonsense and a closet can run deep but we've seen how many celebrities in the past have married and/or had kids and then come out years later but I could well be wrong.
I’m sure there’s tons of stuff made up about them and it’s slightly ridiculous how easily people will believe things they want to. Using a post on a gossip site as evidence of something doesn’t prove anything, in fact it’s far less reliable than even the worst tabloids. That said, not having a fear of legal action is a double edged sword. It can mean total lies. Or it can mean things that are true that a newspaper couldn’t print because of a lack of evidence. Got to take things with a pinch of salt though.

All that said, looking at zayn is all the evidence I need. I was unaware of a single rumour when I first had the thought. The state of him was just so evident I couldn’t believe he was out there on tour like nothing was wrong. I know people want to ascribe his gaunt appearance to an eating disorder but honestly it was the colour of his skin, the glazed eyes, the hair. When he left the band not long after it was hardly surprising and somewhat vindicating...

As for Gigi, rumours are one thing but the evidence is this. She has been with Zayn how many years now? It’s hard to believe you could be with an addict that long and not at least dabble yourself. Of course accepting this logic requires accepting he has a problem but just look at him ! Compare it to how he used to be.

Reactions: 6
It sounds silly but watching interviews his demeanour and body language is very different with men than with women. His reaction to certain questions during interviews such as ‘celebrity crush’ and what he looks for in a female partner. He’s very dismissive and evasive.

He released a song (not a single) on national coming out day. The accompanying video had a lot of emphasis on LGBTQ+ particularly over specific lyrics. It’s fascinating. It’s called Just Like You if you want to check it out on YouTube.
I would agree with the above. I can’t explain the kid or the Harry rumours but I would definitely say that I don’t think he’s straight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.