One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The abuse she gets is revolting. A lot of it seems to not only come from young fans, but middle aged women who should know better. They can’t even write her name in a sentence, they call her all sorts of absurd names, never just Eleanor.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The abuse she gets is revolting. A lot of it seems to not only come from young fans, but middle aged women who should know better. They can’t even write her name in a sentence, they call her all sorts of absurd names, never just Eleanor.
I have a feeling I know exactly who you’re referring to! Lol

I don’t know any details but sounds familiar, like Hillary who people criticised for staying with Bill (apparently middle aged married women who went through the same thing were most likely to bring it up to campaigners as reason not to like her - I guess it makes sense that you want to see a role model do what you couldn’t- vicariously)
Then there’s Yoko ‘breaking up the Beatles-‘ again you can see how her presence was disruptive but John should be held responsible. It’s so annoying how the agency of the man is always disregarded in these situations.

Was Eleanor criticised more than other 1D girlfriends? Theories as to why? As a scapegoat for Louis increasing unhappiness as years of touring and pressure wore him down ? He cheated on her continually right ? Were they still together when his kid was conceived?
Oh and of course she’s one of the strongest bits of evidence to disprove Larry: That’s got to be the main cause of hate since Harry never had a public relationship like that. Don’t know why I didn’t mention it right away tbh

Reactions: 2
Was Eleanor criticised more than other 1D girlfriends? Theories as to why? As a scapegoat for Louis increasing unhappiness as years of touring and pressure wore him down ? He cheated on her continually right ? Were they still together when his kid was conceived?
Oh and of course she’s one of the strongest bits of evidence to disprove Larry: That’s got to be the main cause of hate since Harry never had a public relationship like that. Don’t know why I didn’t mention it right away tbh
Yes - I feel like she was criticised so much more than other 1D girlfriends. Thinking of Perrie Edwards (dated/was engaged to Zayn)- I believe she got hate initially but then the majority of fans accepted/liked her. Same with Dannielle Peazer who was with Liam initially at the same time that Eleanor and Louis got together (correct me if I'm wrong). I think she was a dancer and never had to hide and is still in the public eye having a relatively successful career.

I think most of the hate is from die-hard Larry fans - I honestly cannot think of any other reason why people would hate the poor girl? (Not that being a Larry fan is a reason to hate!) As said above we've never heard her speak and I can't remember any scandals involving her. I'm also interested to hear theories as to why because I can't understand it.

They were together at the beginning of 1D and then broke up for maybe a year or two, during which Freddie was conceived, and then got back together again. I can't remember any cheating allegations - but please share if you know more. I think that they got back together around the point where his life was in a dark place - his mother was sick, he was struggling to gain access to his son, the world was hating on him (yet again) and trying to prove that his son was not his - so I think it was a comfort to get back together with her as they had shared so much already and she was/is close to his family already so would have understood a lot.

Eleanor is clearly under no pressure to get a real job. Whether that is because she is living off Louis, or was born in to money, I’m not sure. I know what my money is on...

Reactions: 5
Eleanor is clearly under no pressure to get a real job. Whether that is because she is living off Louis, or was born in to money, I’m not sure. I know what my money is on...
A lot of middle class daughters of average earners seem to be subsisting on the parents allowance into their 20s these days

Reactions: 3
There's a couple of pieces of video footage of Louis dancing topless with other men at gay clubs in the earlier 1D days. There are also a couple of photos of Harry floating around at gay clubs. None together that I'm aware of.

It's a shame Covid19 put a stop to Louis' solo tour. I was wondering if he'd pluck one of the numerous rainbow flags from the audience at some point? He also had a graffiti style promo picture spray painted onto a wall in London. His face was surrounded by rainbow colours. The artist is known for his use of rainbows in his work. An interesting choice considering the speculation. Queer baiting or a real statement?

The thing is the pair of them have acted like it’s both true and not true, Louis more so with the denials

I’ve seen a video when he’s singing a very Harryesque lyric. Some shouts out “Harry” and he nods

Funny thing is, I only found out about One Direction recently, I just like the intrigue, trying to unravel the truth

Eleanor wasn’t with Louis from the beginning of 1D. He had a gf and ended it, her brother treated homophobic tweets about Louis
, who must have told her the truth.
The official story has been backdated re Eleanor and Louis.

Reactions: 4
Eleanor wasn’t with Louis from the beginning of 1D. He had a gf and ended it, her brother treated homophobic tweets about Louis
They got together not long after 1D started. I've never heard this story with the brother, very interesting - do you have more info to share?

There's videos positing the beard theory.
Have you seen Harry crying as Land E are doing a PR thing? H sits on floor,looking lost, throws a foootball,at the pair. Also, at some event, E appears to ask permission of H to kiss L.
L and H mocking the gf and single status they have to push before Paris interview.
E making L go up to H on a balcony when E and L are together as he's upset.
It then looks like H tells him to duck off.

The fact that the timeline has been altered is dead suspicious. I think it's to make the song lyrics more ambiguous.
The could be together now, who can say? I definitely think their initial relationship was an Too much to go into .
One that is really juicy is Robbie Williams mocking L.T for his fake relationship when they did X Factor together.
That's on video.

Last edited:
Eleanor wasn’t on the scene at the beginning, you’re right. He had a girlfriend from home when he was on X Factor.

I think there’s a lot of stuff which can explained away but there are some which can’t. Louis jerking off a plant looking directly at Harry. They were on stage and appeared to be a bit tipsy and Harry gives Louis a semi discreet kiss on the cheek and later on Louis declares that “Harry’s getting head”. I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head.

The tattoos, how many best friends do you know who have multiple complimentary tattoos? One or two maybe, but these guys have an arm full of them.

Louis was so camp at the beginning. That all went with the possibility of selling them in America.

Reactions: 4
So many partners have loads of tattoos together then? I know quite a few tattooed women and don’t think any of them have the same as their husbands - it’s all cheesy stars, flowers, kids names and picking something random off the shop wall “I’m so unique and special” kinda tat, mostly sourced from the shop that would do it cheapest 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I think it's very possible Harry had a crush on Louis at the start - he definitely idolised him a bit because Louis was older. Louis played along with it as that was his personality. No matter what happened, they were clearly best friends for a time and it's sad they drifted apart but that's life.

Reactions: 3
Eleanor wasn’t on the scene at the beginning, you’re right. He had a girlfriend from home when he was on X Factor.

I think there’s a lot of stuff which can explained away but there are some which can’t. Louis jerking off a plant looking directly at Harry. They were on stage and appeared to be a bit tipsy and Harry gives Louis a semi discreet kiss on the cheek and later on Louis declares that “Harry’s getting head”. I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head.

The tattoos, how many best friends do you know who have multiple complimentary tattoos? One or two maybe, but these guys have an arm full of them.

Louis was so camp at the beginning. That all went with the possibility of selling them in America.
Tattoos.
A fan recently approached Louis and told him he had Harry's anchor tattoo. Louis immediately and instinctively rolled up his sleeve to show him his rope tattoo! Realising what he had done he looked really horrified.

Tattoos.
A fan recently approached Louis and told him he had Harry's anchor tattoo. Louis immediately and instinctively rolled up his sleeve to show him his rope tattoo! Realising what he had done he looked really horrified.

They're on film saying they love eachother, whispering. Also, Harry was caught on the phone telling L he loved him, and asking me if he loved him?

The jealousy! Nobody's that a good an actor.

Tattoos.

Tattoos.

They're on film saying they love eachother, whispering. Also, Harry was caught on the phone telling L he loved him, and asking me if he loved him?

The jealousy! Nobody's that a good an actor.
Really? Is this on YouTube?

I've seen enough manipulated video footage to realise #larryisreal only for those with photoshopping and editing skills, because there is no actual proven evidence of Styles and Tomlinson in the same building, let alone the same room, for several years.

And these are men madly in love with each other, and secretly married? :D :D :D

I worry for the mental health of the people that seriously think, after all this time, these men still hold a torch for each other. Maybe it was an infatuation, a teenage reach around or something, but it didn't last for long, that's if it was an actual thing.

Whatever it was, if it really was anything at all, and not the pair of them playing up to the fans, it died a death a long, long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.