One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there is doubt over the fatherhood of Liam and louis but I’d be more inclined to believe bear is Liam’s than Freddie being louis’.

Reactions: 2
Video for watermelon sugar is out!

Thoughts? I fancy Harry so much even though I really don’t want to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Video for watermelon sugar is out!

Thoughts? I fancy Harry so much even though I really don’t want to 🤣
He’s really handsome and striking, I think! Not sure on his tattoos, I’m sure he may regret a lot of them in years to come seeing as he got most done during his 1D days and they aren’t that great. I like the video too.. I have no idea what watermelon sugar is meant to be referring to tho 😂
But in summary, he is bloody gorgeous

Reactions: 4
He’s really handsome and striking, I think! Not sure on his tattoos, I’m sure he may regret a lot of them in years to come seeing as he got most done during his 1D days and they aren’t that great. I like the video too.. I have no idea what watermelon sugar is meant to be referring to tho 😂
But in summary, he is bloody gorgeous
It’s about oral sex apparently

Reactions: 4
He is beautiful. Can’t say that I like a lot of what he wears these days, though! Although, he does look gorgeous in those Gucci suits.

I used to be a huge one direction fan, think I saw them 3 times in concert. Luckily by time they announced their split i had grown out of that crazy fan girl phase so I wasn’t too distraught 🤣 Really like their solo stuff particularly Niall and Harry. I find Harry so beautiful, I agree he is striking I feel like he would still stand out in a room full of people even just wearing a plain T-shirt and jeans! There is just something about him, even in his outfit choice I still would 😉 But maybe that’s just me I’ve fancied him since the xfactor days when I was 15 and he’s getting better with age 🤪🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Does anyone know when the boys started derailing? This was around the end of 2014, Louis looks rough and Zayn looks so so out of it. 😲

Also did Harry, Liam and Niall get as involved with the drug taking?

Reactions: 5

Does anyone know when the boys started derailing? This was around the end of 2014, Louis looks rough and Zayn looks so so out of it. 😲

Also did Harry, Liam and Niall get as involved with the drug taking?
I think the main drug users were Louis and Zayn, the others likely did them aswell. I remember Harry doing an interview post 1D and he mentioned that they would get drunk before each show.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I suspect they all dabbled with drugs but I think Zayn and Louis were the worst. Wasnt there chat that Liam.and Cheryl broke up because of his drug habit. There were also blinds Cheryl was addicted to pills. So who knows

Reactions: 8
Niall always seemed the cleanest of them all. Not saying he hasn't dabbled, but he certainly seems the one who would be least likely to have had a major problem with drugs for me.

Zayn was without a doubt the worst for the drugs and wouldn't surprise me if he was still snorting his 1D millions. Harry thinks he's cool for doing magic mushrooms or whatever it was he admitted to doing, and biting his tongue badly or something I think I recall hearing.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Harry get a super injunction some years ago due to ‘press harassment’? I wonder if it was more to conceal his sexuality?

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Harry get a super injunction some years ago due to ‘press harassment’? I wonder if it was more to conceal his sexuality?
i thought the official line was because they were turning up at his house? I dunno, can’t remember. You may well be right, it would certainly make things easier for him. Although nowadays he seems to be hiding in plain sight to me. Fair play.

I think you’re right that that was the official line. Can’t see that being enough to get an injunction though. He is definitely out without having explicitly said he’s gay. Good for him I say.

i thought the official line was because they were turning up at his house? I dunno, can’t remember. You may well be right, it would certainly make things easier for him. Although nowadays he seems to be hiding in plain sight to me. Fair play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.