One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She suffered a lot of mental health issues, then with her mum dying and then her best friend dying I think it just tipped her over the edge.
I didn't know her best friend died too? that is so tragic.. I wonder if the mental health issues started before or after her mum died.. poor thing.

I doubt the reason the twins don't live with mark is because of school districts, because they went to a private school so that wouldn't matter, it must have been something else

I wonder if Lottie & Louis still do drugs after what happened to felicity

Reactions: 3
I didn't know her best friend died too? that is so tragic.. I wonder if the mental health issues started before or after her mum died.. poor thing.

I doubt the reason the twins don't live with mark is because of school districts, because they went to a private school so that wouldn't matter, it must have been something else

Her best friend Betty died in a car crash, She was a really close family friend and they went to school together until year 8/9 (betty moved cities), maybe why felicite started to move schools? I know it was common knowledge that she suffered with anxiety before her mother passed but I think they were definitely made worse after she passed.

With mark and the school thing, I don’t know how far away he lives from the twins school, so that may be the case that he lives too far but I think there is another reason why.

And I think they never did drugs on the level Felicite did but yeah Hopefully that was the wake up call they needed

Reactions: 1
Her best friend Betty died in a car crash, She was a really close family friend and they went to school together until year 8/9 (betty moved cities), maybe why felicite started to move schools? I know it was common knowledge that she suffered with anxiety before her mother passed but I think they were definitely made worse after she passed.

With mark and the school thing, I don’t know how far away he lives from the twins school, so that may be the case that he lives too far but I think there is another reason why.

And I think they never did drugs on the level Felicite did but yeah Hopefully that was the wake up call they needed
oh I didn't know that, that is really so sad.. how much can one family deal with.

yes I thought they just did them casually, but I guess that may change if you have a family member pass away from them

Mark I just feel like there is something so off with him..

Not sure if it was earlier on this thread or on one of the celebrity gossip threads but Lottie was recently (sometime within the last year I think) photographed or videoed snorting drugs. I think that was just on a night out though, as mentioned above probably not on the same level.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it was earlier on this thread or on one of the celebrity gossip threads but Lottie was recently (sometime within the last year I think) photographed or videoed snorting drugs. I think that was just on a night out though, as mentioned above probably not on the same level.
yes I saw this too!

I also notice that the girls never interact/acknowledge/mention sally (their step mums) kids

yes I saw this too!

I also notice that the girls never interact/acknowledge/mention sally (their step mums) kids
I've noticed that too - strange as surely they're of a similar age to Lottie? It may be allowing them their privacy without dragging them into the media attention or maybe they're older and have moved out/away from their mum. As the girls have never lived with their Dad and Sally it could also just be that they're not close or haven't interacted with each other that much.

I've noticed that too - strange as surely they're of a similar age to Lottie? It may be allowing them their privacy without dragging them into the media attention or maybe they're older and have moved out/away from their mum. As the girls have never lived with their Dad and Sally it could also just be that they're not close or haven't interacted with each other that much.
Pretty sure she only has one daughter who is 4 years older than Lottie. So 9 years older than the twins. When Mark and Sallie married Lottie was 16 and going off on tour with 1D, and like what 20 yearold wants to be ‘friends’ with their 16 yearold step sister who’s never home

Pretty sure she only has one daughter who is 4 years older than Lottie. So 9 years older than the twins. When Mark and Sallie married Lottie was 16 and going off on tour with 1D, and like what 20 yearold wants to be ‘friends’ with their 16 yearold step sister who’s never home
Wasn't too sure on the age, and yeah mentioned that the girls never lived with them so it would be hard to form that connection. Don't think its that odd to be friends with a sibling with a 4 year age gap if thats what you are saying? Maybe they wouldn't have been so close at 16 & 20, but now that they're older they would have more in common.

All the fathers seem to be questionable. Those kids, and they were all just kids when their mum died, have been through so much.

Reactions: 5
I used to go to the same gym class as Harry and we got chatting (I wouldn’t say we were friends, that would be a stretch but used to have a coffee before/after) All I’ll say is he’s a lovely bloke, very friendly and very charismatic. If I wasn’t in a happy relationship I’d definitely have gone there....and I’m nearly 40 😂 I’d say he’s bisexual. He’s absolutely gorgeous in real life but a lot of that is also down to his personality

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone have a link to this? I missed it/can’t find it

edit: nvm found it!

Last edited:
I used to go to the same gym class as Harry and we got chatting (I wouldn’t say we were friends, that would be a stretch but used to have a coffee before/after) All I’ll say is he’s a lovely bloke, very friendly and very charismatic. If I wasn’t in a happy relationship I’d definitely have gone there....and I’m nearly 40 😂 I’d say he’s bisexual. He’s absolutely gorgeous in real life but a lot of that is also down to his personality
Now this is the kind of nice goss we can all appreciate. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 10
Go on tell us more!
Did he chat you up then?
What did you talk about?
Was it yoga?

Go on tell us more!
Did he chat you up then?
What did you talk about?
Was it yoga?
Ha ha it was all very mundane really, I genuinely think he just liked that someone wanted to chat to him about everyday life rather than constantly asking him about 1D, fame etc or fawning all over him. I didn’t actually realise who he was at first, I was chatting to the instructor and he came over to speak and I thought he looks familiar but just assumed it was because I’d seen him at class, was only later on that I twigged. I’m sure that’s why he kept talking to me, certainly wasn’t how amazing I looked in my gym gear 😂 It wasn’t yoga no, a fairly well known bootcamp class. David Beckham was also a regular....sadly he didn’t stop for a chat....I could have been in trouble if he had 😍

Reactions: 10
It would be utterly bizarre if he wasn’t Louis’ kid, however, I can’t decide if he looks like the spit of Louis or more like his uncle and step-grandfather, who both have the hooded eyes.

Have there ever been reports of other famous people having ‘pretend’ kids? I always wondered about the two that Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise adopted together. I can’t imagine a mother giving up her young children to a cult she absconded from.

No doubt in my mind that Louis is the daddy. Awwww.View attachment 145163

Reactions: 4
What do people think of Louis girlfriend Eleanor Calder?

Years ago there were so many different conspiracies about them and nobody ever actually even heard her speak for years.

When they broke up Eleanor was very active on social media, started a blog with her best friend Max Hurd, and as soon as they got back together she went into her shell again. She ditched Max, closed the blog and barely posts on Instagram but is somehow filthy rich and living a life of luxury.

A very strange girl. Anyone got any info on her?

Reactions: 11
It’s silly all the hate she’s had, if she is a beard which I believe she is, she’s only doing what Louis is, although he may have been pressured into it?
There probably close at least or he wouldn’t have had her back
I think it’s telling that the original story was Harry introduced them via a mutual friend. Where is the friend?
If my mate was abused for lying I’d post something and prove it to be true

Reactions: 3
I agree - poor girl got (and probably still gets) a lot of hate for no reason. While broken up a lot of the haters would have left her alone so she probably did have the freedom to pursue her own projects and show off her life a bit more. Then when they got back together the hate would have come back. I wouldn't be surprised if we never heard or never hear her speak. All that hate would have had a massive impact both on her personally and on their relationship.

I don't know much about her other than what gossip has said above, and that she was (is?) a model but I haven't seen her in anything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.