Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to go to the same gym class as Harry and we got chatting (I wouldn’t say we were friends, that would be a stretch but used to have a coffee before/after) All I’ll say is he’s a lovely bloke, very friendly and very charismatic. If I wasn’t in a happy relationship I’d definitely have gone there....and I’m nearly 40 😂 I’d say he’s bisexual. He’s absolutely gorgeous in real life but a lot of that is also down to his personality

• Heart
Reactions: 19

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Is it only me who hates the whole Larry thing and thinks it’s so disrespectful.
I wasn’t in the fandom when it was all happening but what it seems to me is that it ruined Louis and Harry’s friendship. Maybe they were a couple, who knows but it’s no ones business until they decide to make it public. It obviously upsets louis’ family likes mad and the fact people are still did it during his relationships, and whilst his mum was dying makes me sick.

It’s also the fact that they weren’t out at the time. It took me years to come out as bisexual, I really couldn’t imagine being closeted (if they are gay, bi) and loads of teenage girls going on about how I’m in a secret relationship with my best friend. Maybe it’s just me but I find it so disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 18

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Lou's now deleted her comment but her and Lottie commented this supporting Piers Morgan and his son. How they can support him after what happened to Caroline and what Piers has said about Meghan is beyond me
tumblr_f866c6bcd1df1fe7da640b5da08837b2_1c55cc2d_1280.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Is it only me who hates the whole Larry thing and thinks it’s so disrespectful.
I wasn’t in the fandom when it was all happening but what it seems to me is that it ruined Louis and Harry’s friendship. Maybe they were a couple, who knows but it’s no ones business until they decide to make it public. It obviously upsets louis’ family likes mad and the fact people are still did it during his relationships, and whilst his mum was dying makes me sick.

It’s also the fact that they weren’t out at the time. It took me years to come out as bisexual, I really couldn’t imagine being closeted (if they are gay, bi) and loads of teenage girls going on about how I’m in a secret relationship with my best friend. Maybe it’s just me but I find it so disrespectful

No.
It’s always made me uncomfortable and it makes me even more uncomfortable now when people constantly bring it up and try make it a thing again.

It ruined what was probably a lovely friendship and to me the “proof” was always a bit of teenage fantasy reach. If they were then hats off to them I hope they had/have a happy safe relationship but I find any speculation over somebody’s sexuality wildly inappropriate it’s nobody’s business if another person is gay/bi/pan/het or anywhere on the rainbow spectrum as long as the person is happy and healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

proseccolove

VIP Member
Daisy and Phoebe live with Jays parents full time and see there dad from time to time. Doris and Ernest live most of the time with their dad (louis step dad) and his new partner and spend some weekends with Jay parents. There is a lot more to it than Dan moving on, but it’s not public knowledge and I’m not gonna share it on the thread as it’s not fair on Dans new partner.
louis? Is that you? can I have your number?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Coco1

Jesus Christ, Louis child is clearly Louis’. The fact that people believe Harry and Louis are together to this day are delusional, why would they pretend all this time? It’s 2020 ffs, I know the LGBT community are often closeted but to say that Louis is faking having a child just to cover it up clearly have too much time on their hands. And I’m not starting a fight with larries because I know I won’t win but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15

idk2

VIP Member
I really like it. They clearly chose a name that had meaning for them. Gigi's grandmother (on her dads side) was called Khairiah so I assume they modernised it and settled on Khai especially as its also an Arabic name which both Gigi and Zayn have. Nice little tribute.

Her name also makes sense bc Malik means King so the definition of Khai being chosen one is nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

littlebtch

Sorry I know drugs have already been mentioned on the thread but did anyone see the article like last year about cocaine that started by mentioning a 'member of a famous boyband which recently ended' or something snorting lines at an event in plain sight? Who do people think that could be? I'm so intrigued by what was hidden by them...there was so much secrecy around the band when they were together...I'm not talking Larry etc but like shit must've gone down behind the scenes for some tabloids to write stuff that out there or is it just blatant lies and assumptions? (Despise the tabloids and the scum btw not advocating for them in any way)

Also, I love Harry to bits and have loved him since the start of 1D and am glad he's keeping his privacy now and got his own image. But I do feel a bit disconnected to him as a celeb now - all the gucci, doing his own thing in LA, model gfs. Of course he's within his rights to live how he wants but I think I do miss the lil Cheshire boy )and I hate he's losing his accent :(). But at the same time I think he's so out there and amazing, and I loooove his styling atm.

Basically, feel like pure shit just want 1D back xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Trying to bait someone to come out, or trying to "out" them is pretty nasty. I mean why does anyone even care about some random person's sexuality?

Nothing will ever beat all the fangirls analysing baby photos to "prove" that the baby was a doll :ROFLMAO:

Personally I'm waiting out the next couple of decades for them to all run out of money and start selling tell all books and stories to the press of all the juicy gossip and what was really going on with them all behind the scenes :coffee:
These fangirls analysing baby photos to prove Freddie was a) a reborn doll then b) an animated baby robot followed by c) a real baby hired by Management™ and eventually d) real kid who has undergone major facial reconstruction surgery to look like his pretend father...

I find it hard to believe these people move amongst us, pretending to be ordinary human beings. Surely if one's colleague expressed such doubts about the paternity of a boyband member's child, one would raise concerns about said colleague's precarious mental health?

• Haha

Jgizzle

Don’t believe in Larry at all, I’m the same age as the boys and like someone said above if people analysed my actions from 10 years ago comparing them to to who I am now😂 god help us all!
I would hate to still be known as a glens vodka drinker, snogging girls at field parties for attention, nudging the boy I fancied on BBM. When in fact 10 years on I’m actually straight, engaged to a man, house & business owner, sav blanc kinda girl who no longer wears such dodgy outfits but is so pleased that slip on vans are back in fashion. Like you can’t compare 16/17/18 year olds to grown adults who are closer to 30!!

This is really sad. Re baby.
Not sure I should bring it up, but it's in the public domain.

His mum was a midwife and her team delivered the stillborn baby of him and his wife. They separated and Johanna got together with the Dad. She had to attend an enquiry into it and was cleared as she didn't help deliver the poor baby.
It is however shocking I think anyone would agree,

• Wow
  • Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Agreed! It’s still surreal to think they came from X factor especially Harry now!
Harry's definitely the biggest thing to come out of any of these shows. Its mad what they've all achieved. Truly a once in a lifetime thing.

Reactions: 13