One direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So, this was about Zayn then

Reactions: 1
I don’t know for certain but the whole new album claims to be about her down to using a sample of her voicemail. Sure it all could be made up but I don’t find it too hard to believe that it’s true. Honestly that seems more likely to me.

I’m sure there’s tons of stuff made up about them and it’s slightly ridiculous how easily people will believe things they want to. Using a post on a gossip site as evidence of something doesn’t prove anything, in fact it’s far less reliable than even the worst tabloids. That said, not having a fear of legal action is a double edged sword. It can mean total lies. Or it can mean things that are true that a newspaper couldn’t print because of a lack of evidence. Got to take things with a pinch of salt though.

All that said, looking at zayn is all the evidence I need. I was unaware of a single rumour when I first had the thought. The state of him was just so evident I couldn’t believe he was out there on tour like nothing was wrong. I know people want to ascribe his gaunt appearance to an eating disorder but honestly it was the colour of his skin, the glazed eyes, the hair. When he left the band not long after it was hardly surprising and somewhat vindicating...

As for Gigi, rumours are one thing but the evidence is this. She has been with Zayn how many years now? It’s hard to believe you could be with an addict that long and not at least dabble yourself. Of course accepting this logic requires accepting he has a problem but just look at him ! Compare it to how he used to be.
Zayne is 100% on smack. You can see it. Gigi, I'm not so sure. Her weight has remained consistent, although she would be able to hide evidence in her skin better with make up. My guess would be she has dabbled but not got heavily addicted to it. Its popular amoung models so she's probably been given advice how to use and not get hooked or let it ruin your appearance. Someone said on another thread she's really dirty and smelly which says drugs to me. I've heard her drug of choice is coke though. Which makes more sence based on her appearance.

Reactions: 9
Zayne is 100% on smack. You can see it. Gigi, I'm not so sure. Her weight has remained consistent, although she would be able to hide evidence in her skin better with make up. My guess would be she has dabbled but not got heavily addicted to it. Its popular amoung models so she's probably been given advice how to use and not get hooked or let it ruin your appearance. Someone said on another thread she's really dirty and smelly which says drugs to me. I've heard her drug of choice is coke though. Which makes more sence based on her appearance.
Think it was Bella who was supposed to be dirty and smelly ?

Reactions: 10
What do we think to the rumours of a reunion? as much as I want to believe them I don’t think it will happen for a while yet (I’m talking with or without zayn - looking more likely without now - and tbh I think he should do what others have said and go and live the rest of his life out of the public eye with gigi and his baby, he clearly isn’t well)

Yeah what was them all refollowing him at once about do we think? That did definitely happen?

I can see them reuniting for a one off performance or tv special type thing, Especially since a lot of Harry’s tour has been rescheduled he’ll have more time.

Zayn doesn’t seem to have changed his position much over the years. I can’t see him doing it. Plus everything else going on with him.

Reactions: 2
Yeah what was them all refollowing him at once about do we think? That did definitely happen?

I can see them reuniting for a one off performance or tv special type thing, Especially since a lot of Harry’s tour has been rescheduled he’ll have more time.

Zayn doesn’t seem to have changed his position much over the years. I can’t see him doing it. Plus everything else going on with him.
Nope, they just never stopped following him on twitter and he never unfollowed them too. I don’t think there will be any kind of reunion, maybe some unreleased footage from the xf or from their past tours for the 10 years anniversary. If that. They are not as close as they seemed to be and I really doubt any of them wants to go back together.

gigi and zayn got back together in December (more or less) and if she’s 5 months, it means she got pregnant right after they got back together. The timing is a bit odd, but they seem to be really in love with each other.

Reactions: 4
Nope, they just never stopped following him on twitter and he never unfollowed them too. I don’t think there will be any kind of reunion, maybe some unreleased footage from the xf or from their past tours for the 10 years anniversary. If that. They are not as close as they seemed to be and I really doubt any of them wants to go back together.

gigi and zayn got back together in December (more or less) and if she’s 5 months, it means she got pregnant right after they got back together. The timing is a bit odd, but they seem to be really in love with each other.
Was all that stuff about a mass re following a lie then ? It’s not just on social media I saw it ... it was in a bbc article too I think. They’re not supposed to report news without two sources confirming it. Admittedly I don’t know if it stretches to 1D Twitter gossip...

As for the baby, I feel it’s not too strange to conceive soon after getting back together. ‘Band aid baby’ right ? People kid themselves this will reignite their love and reconnect them...such a mistake. I can’t say much for sure about the state of the relationship but agree if they have broken up recently they shouldn’t be jumping into this. Try and go a year at least without breaking up and then see if you’re ready. To add to that, his anger issues as Logan Paul recorded in that weird interaction with Jake. The guy sounded like a baby himself. Not to mention of course if he’s still using he can never be a responsible or selfless father.

It makes me angry when people bring a child into a situation that isn’t as stable and healthy as it can possibly be.

Reactions: 2
I believe it was more she restricted access / was being inconsistent with allowing him to see the baby with their informal arrangement so he was fighting for joint custody / being able to see him 50/50 (and she was fighting for more money from him each month although I think he was giving her $15,000 a month at the time anyway).
Yep - from memory she was not letting him see the baby until he coughed up more money per month. He took her to court to try to legally get more consistent access and did for a while but I think due to his career/travelling (possibly other reasons) he couldn't get 50/50? He ended up having to pay more per month anyway. Then his mother passed away and recently one of his sisters, so now I believe he lives in London for the majority of the year to be closer to his family, girlfriend and friends. From his socials etc. it seems like he hasn't been to the U.S for quite a while (pre-virus) and probably won't be for a while now.
His sisters, except the eldest who travels independently, haven't seen Freddie since he was a baby as all the photos that they post are quite old now. I think it is a sad situation that he fought hard for so long but couldn't get the access he wanted. Perhaps even sadder that Freddie has never been to the UK (that we know of) and met the rest of Louis' family - his grandparents, father, and his youngest siblings - all of which he seems quite close to. A lot missed out on by both sides.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I hope Louis isn’t gay, I had a lovely dream about him last night 👀
I hope he is, because I've had a few lovely dreams about him in the past. 😂😂

There is a glint in his eyes sometimes that teases a great lover. And he seems really sweet and cute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep - from memory she was not letting him see the baby until he coughed up more money per month. He took her to court to try to legally get more consistent access and did for a while but I think due to his career/travelling (possibly other reasons) he couldn't get 50/50? He ended up having to pay more per month anyway. Then his mother passed away and recently one of his sisters, so now I believe he lives in London for the majority of the year to be closer to his family, girlfriend and friends. From his socials etc. it seems like he hasn't been to the U.S for quite a while (pre-virus) and probably won't be for a while now.
His sisters, except the eldest who travels independently, haven't seen Freddie since he was a baby as all the photos that they post are quite old now. I think it is a sad situation that he fought hard for so long but couldn't get the access he wanted. Perhaps even sadder that Freddie has never been to the UK (that we know of) and met the rest of Louis' family - his grandparents, father, and his youngest siblings - all of which he seems quite close to. A lot missed out on by both sides.
Louis grandparents and youngest siblings have met Freddie, not sure how close louis is with his dad anymore. It is kinda sad though especially as his little sisters will probably struggle going over to the US as they only have their grandparents to take them, and I’m not sure how much contact has with the youngest two as they live with their dad who’s starting a new life with his fiancé.

Reactions: 3
Louis grandparents and youngest siblings have met Freddie, not sure how close louis is with his dad anymore. It is kinda sad though especially as his little sisters will probably struggle going over to the US as they only have their grandparents to take them, and I’m not sure how much contact has with the youngest two as they live with their dad who’s starting a new life with his fiancé.
From what I can gather I imagine he has quite a lot of contact with the youngest two as it seems that the first set of twins live with the second set of twins (and their dad presumably) - which I was thinking the other day is an interesting set-up as you're living with your step-dad most of the time.

From what I can gather I imagine he has quite a lot of contact with the youngest two as it seems that the first set of twins live with the second set of twins (and their dad presumably) - which I was thinking the other day is an interesting set-up as you're living with your step-dad most of the time.
The older twins live with their grandparents now, they were sharing a lot of snarky posts a year or so ago about it. It seems like Louis' family weren't very impressed with how fast Dan moved on.

Reactions: 5
No, the person that worked with models said that her sister Bella was smelly and dirty. They said Gigi was nice.

The older twins live with their grandparents now, they were sharing a lot of snarky posts a year or so ago about it. It seems like Louis' family weren't very impressed with how fast Dan moved on.
Daisy and Phoebe live with Jays parents full time and see there dad from time to time. Doris and Ernest live most of the time with their dad (louis step dad) and his new partner and spend some weekends with Jay parents. There is a lot more to it than Dan moving on, but it’s not public knowledge and I’m not gonna share it on the thread as it’s not fair on Dans new partner.

Daisy and Phoebe live with Jays parents full time and see there dad from time to time. Doris and Ernest live most of the time with their dad (louis step dad) and his new partner and spend some weekends with Jay parents. There is a lot more to it than Dan moving on, but it’s not public knowledge and I’m not gonna share it on the thread as it’s not fair on Dans new partner.
louis? Is that you? can I have your number?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they’re both pretty absent... I suppose they blame it on the careers - Liam is the worst for it tho, he always has an excuse. He missed all of his sons birthdays for some concerts he wasn’t even headlining. And blamed this one on the virus - single parents are allowed to see their children during the virus. He just cba!
A lot of people seem to think he's not the father, and that he was bearding Cole?

The thing is Take That were all rumoured to be gay, and there's only one who isn't married with kids now isn't there. Of course the rumors still circulate that they are bi. Especially about Robbie. But then lots and lots of women claim to have slept with Robbie.

I think people just find it hard to believe that young men living in close quarters could be affectionate and loving with each other without there being a sexual element to it.

I doubt any of 1d are gay. Harry maybe bi but I'm only basing that on the clothing - he seems to be making a statement - and the relationship with Taylor Swift that seemed really fake.
Have you seen the videos of Harry talking to Louis and he gets a hard on?
Also, there was real jealousy and tenderness between them.

I hop
I hope he is, because I've had a few lovely dreams about him in the past. 😂😂

There is a glint in his eyes sometimes that teases a great lover. And he seems really sweet and cute.
[/QUOTE

I hope,he is bi then there's enough Louismlove for both of you.
I've seen some videos,of him lately and sometimes with his bone structure and personality and expressiveness he's mesmerising.
Not so much when he was on the gear he looked atrocious.

Last edited:
Oh that's so interesting - I didn't know that as I often see the twins post videos with the little twins in their beds etc so thought they must all live together!

yeah i remember that both the oldest twins and even fizzy put their stepfather surname on their instagram profile, so i thought they were pretty close. And for a couple of months right after their mother’s death it looked like they were all living together with dan and the youngest twins. That family went through so much, it’s so sad to think about it.

Apparently the bio dad of four of his sisters put a post on his insta account recently saying he’d tell the untold Tomlinson story if he gets x amount of followers! I don’t use Instagram so didn’t see it. The only people with any interest in his story are the young women who loved 1D and Louis.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.