One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nizam is a disgusting person and I’m not excusing that at all but him and Louis aren’t as close as they were when they were younger, like look at Oli for example him and Louis do everything together, it seems like Louis only sees Nizam a couple of times a year, again not excusing it at all but we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, and everyone (majority) is friends with someone shady or a bad person, it’s a shame really because this is what (some) people are now focusing on instead of the docu

Nizam is a disgusting person and I’m not excusing that at all but him and Louis aren’t as close as they were when they were younger, like look at Oli for example him and Louis do everything together, it seems like Louis only sees Nizam a couple of times a year, again not excusing it at all but we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, and everyone (majority) is friends with someone shady or a bad person, it’s a shame really because this is what (some) people are now focusing on instead of the docu
Lol this is so hypocritical of you. If it was Harry who was long-time friends with a homophobic transphobe, you’d be the first in line to criticise him but it’s Louis so all you have to say is “they’re not that close actually” even though you don’t know that for sure and they’ve been friends for ages. In fact i can recall you defaming Jeff (Harry’s manager) as a zionist but providing no proof of it when asked to. At least try to be consistent.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Only seeing friends a couple times a year is normal for friends their age, especially when one of them is flying around the world all the time for work. Nizam is married and has a life outside of Louis, the complete opposite to Ollie. For him to feature in the doc, they must be very close

Reactions: 5
People do change tho and it's not an excuse but back then it was normal people acted that way, I would care more about how he presents now and now Louis seems like a lovely person 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The timing of the photo makes it look a bit awkward.

I hope she’s prepared for the hate and spite that’s coming her way. I get the impression that she’s not very well liked anyway.

I mean he himself said he likes to keep his relationships private so clearly just for pr

Reactions: 2
I doubt it’s very serious. I think she’s said recently she’s not looking to date anyone rn and is just enjoying hooking up with people at the minute 🤷‍♀️ He’s a grown man who’s allowed to have sex lol

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why this is??
I’m not entirely sure to be honest. I don’t really know much about her just that she has had a some criticism directed at her (whether rightly or wrongly I don’t know). What is she famous for? Is she a model?

she got divorced last year I think? and is a grown-ass woman, they can both see who/as many people as they want, if there’s no cheating then who cares.

celebs that do this though will always look attention seeking 🤣

967DE522-A90E-4ACF-B4CD-0C6610F156C8.jpeg

---
I’m not entirely sure to be honest. I don’t really know much about her just that she has had a some criticism directed at her (whether rightly or wrongly I don’t know). What is she famous for? Is she a model?
She was in Robin Thickes Blurred Lines music video, the less said about him and that song the better.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.