One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who never saw it. It's out on paramount
Ahh, wish it was on Netflix! Is Paramount plus any good? I don’t know anyone who has it. Netflix could really do with some new popular culture docs! I know Beckham launches today and the Robbie one is coming November … maybe Louis not big enough for them!

Reactions: 3
Ahh, wish it was on Netflix! Is Paramount plus any good? I don’t know anyone who has it. Netflix could really do with some new popular culture docs! I know Beckham launches today and the Robbie one is coming November … maybe Louis not big enough for them!
I had it but never used it. I got it for the reality show The Challenge, sometimes EPs took up to 5weeks to be put on 🙄🙄

I think it's shite and cancelled and don't regret it at all

Reactions: 2
Paramount is very bad there’s nothing on it, it’s a pity it wasn’t put on Netflix (not that that’s much better there’s not much on there either🤣

Reactions: 1
Yeah they have. Paramount has released a code use the code Louis and you get it free for a month

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watched the Louis documentary, very good, cried couple of times but it's a positive thing about his journey. He's better now then when he was in 1D, and comes across so well. Nice to see that he shares his life with others. A sweet soul.

Reactions: 6
Looked more like molly then coke but looks like people are starting to talk about him like they talk about Liam.
His current lifestyle with the amount of cigs and alcohol he consumes (without any other speculation related to drug use) is unsustainable.

Reactions: 7
After 1D, Louis never hid the fact that he smokes and drinks. Or that he uses weed. As his fan, I am concerned about his smoking and drinking habits. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he uses recreational drugs on the side, although I hope Fizzy’s death served as a warning sign to not over indulge in that area. Alcohol, drugs, and nicotine are common substances people turn to in times of grief, and Lord knows, Louis has been dealt enough grief for a young man. They are also common amongst touring artists. I just hope that he doesn’t let the cigs and drinks derail him too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Fizzy used recreational drugs medicinally, to manage her grief and anxiety.

I hope Louis just has the occasional line, if that. I don’t think he’s addicted, his work ethic is too strong.

I also wonder if he deliberately sells himself as a hard drinking, heavy smoking, drug using musician to distinguish him from Harry’s healthy lifestyle of ice baths and kale smoothies.

• Haha
It seems Louis always needs a drink in hand, he’s always having nights out binge drinking and has said that he’s hungover on stage more than once as far as I know. Most of his brand seems to revolve around being the biggest “lad” around and I don’t know why fans can call a spade a spade when it comes to Liam but not Louis, he’s an alcoholic, if we’re being honest. Even without any other drug use (and who can ever be sure tbh without it coming from the person themselves or explicit pictures) the constant chain smoking and heavy, heavy drinking all the time isn’t healthy for anyone. I don’t mean to be insensitive but I thought he’d cut back on that lifestyle after the tragedies he’s suffered, and his biological dad having health problems related to smoking/drinking.

• Haha
It seems Louis always needs a drink in hand, he’s always having nights out binge drinking and has said that he’s hungover on stage more than once as far as I know. Most of his brand seems to revolve around being the biggest “lad” around and I don’t know why fans can call a spade a spade when it comes to Liam but not Louis, he’s an alcoholic, if we’re being honest. Even without any other drug use (and who can ever be sure tbh without it coming from the person themselves or explicit pictures) the constant chain smoking and heavy, heavy drinking all the time isn’t healthy for anyone. I don’t mean to be insensitive but I thought he’d cut back on that lifestyle after the tragedies he’s suffered, and his biological dad having health problems related to smoking/drinking.
Added to which, he's not a good role model for his son. Freddie's growing up seeing his dad with a ciggie in his mouth and a drink in his hand. I'm not being a hypocrite here - I used to smoke, gave up when I became pregnant 4 years ago, then started having a sneaky cig every now and again about 2 years ago. To my horror, I saw my little boy mimicking putting a cigarette in his mouth, using a crayon, and I was so shocked and disgusted at myself, I put the packet in the bin and haven't smoked since.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.