One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair louis is touring countries that no one else would just so everyone has a chance to see him, it may not look the best when you see it like that but people that may never get the chance to see him/ go to a concert get to go and for a low price!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And he's also meeting up with his fans after the concerts talking to them and getting pictures

Reactions: 6
Let's be honest it's not about what Louis wants. The organisers will decide if it goes ahead. Louis isn't the one who chose which countries to tour

Hopefully the next time he tours in these places it's a bit busier

• Haha
Korean plastic surgery is the best out there though unlike whatever Liam did to his jaw 🤭
Yeah, I was going to say that they sounded a bit racist. Most Western celebs don't necessarily get less plastic surgery than Korean celebs, they just get lower-quality surgeries. Like the nose job, chin implant, eyebrow lift, eyelid surgery combo isn't reserved for Kpop artists or something. Liam most likely permanently botched his face because you can't get your buccal fat back after you remove it. You can do fillers but it won't look natural or the same. Also, the surgery made his head look shorter (?) So now his forehead looks massive.
---
Let's be honest it's not about what Louis wants. The organisers will decide if it goes ahead. Louis isn't the one who chose which countries to tour

Hopefully the next time he tours in these places it's a bit busier
Louis should definitely go ahead if it's not canceled. I don't see him getting more popular than he is and both fans and fame are already fickle. Do it while you can and all that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Petty perhaps but Louis saying cats are tit gives me the ick. Weird way to describe an animal. Anybody that speaks that way about animals is a walking bright red flag.
Oh god, he's one of those LADS who is such a LAD and thinks that saying he hates cats makes him edgy.
Cats are for girls and gay men innit? He's a LAD!

I bet he says stuff like "a dog will love you no matter how badly you treat it" and thinks it's a flex.

Reactions: 7
No I don’t think so, his tour is doing well, he’s got a good relationship with his son, the clothing brand he released is doing well he seems very happy at the moment actually 😊

I think he spiraled a bit after his mum died, and when his first tour got postponed and everything went into lockdown (but to be fair, I don't know anyone who didn't lose their tit a little bit over the course of covid) but he overall seems happy and really into what he's doing. The tour's going really well, his clothing brand is launched, he has really solid family relationships. As a fan I'll always be concerned about how he drinks and smokes but he doesn't seem on the brink of losing it. But I've been wrong before, none of us really know.

If anyone seems to be on the brink of a spiral, it's Liam and it has been for a few years. I really hope he gets to a healthy place very soon, he deserves to be happy and well.

I don't think Louis will "spiral" per say. He seems much more present than Liam and he seems to have a general understanding of what he wants to do with his life and career. I do think Louis has a horrible mindset though. There is nothing wrong with liking to drink or even liking to party but there should be balance. He seems to romanticize all kinds of negative habits. For example, he doesn't believe in therapy, drinking water, eating healthily, chain smoker, probably also into cocaine if I had to guess (but maybe it's too LA for him lol). Also due to the nature of his career (no schedule most of the time can show up drunk and fans won't care, etc. the line between "fun" and addiction and other negative outcomes is crossed quickly. Not to mention for celebrities true "rock is bottom" is almost impossible to reach.

Reactions: 9
Because he's making drugs and alcohol his whole personality. Loads of musicians have fallen down that hole while at their peak. Yes Louis' career might be doing well but all the alcohol/drugs will catch up with him
We've seen this pattern time and time again.

Reactions: 1
Louis is doing fine I don't get the hate on him. He's doing really well I also don't think he would do any hard drugs after what happened to felecity

Reactions: 4
Louis is doing fine I don't get the hate on him. He's doing really well I also don't think he would do any hard drugs after what happened to felecity
It feels like a weird thing to speculate about but I disagree. Both of his parents have had serious cancers and he hasn't made any lifestyle changes. I remember that after his mom died he was hitting clubs shortly after so it seems like his way of coping is drinking himself into a haze or just being self-destructive in general. I had the same mindset as you when I was thinking about Harry after he became close friends with Stevie because she was one of the most cocaine-addicted celebrities but life doesn't work like that. People are going to do drugs regardless of the negative impact or death of a love one.

I don't think Louis will "spiral" per say. He seems much more present than Liam and he seems to have a general understanding of what he wants to do with his life and career. I do think Louis has a horrible mindset though. There is nothing wrong with liking to drink or even liking to party but there should be balance. He seems to romanticize all kinds of negative habits. For example, he doesn't believe in therapy, drinking water, eating healthily, chain smoker, probably also into cocaine if I had to guess (but maybe it's too LA for him lol). Also due to the nature of his career (no schedule most of the time can show up drunk and fans won't care, etc. the line between "fun" and addiction and other negative outcomes is crossed quickly. Not to mention for celebrities true "rock is bottom" is almost impossible to reach.
This is so interesting, didn’t know he was anti-therapy; I’ve never seen someone who needs therapy more! There is something defensive and closed off about him; like he’s scared to show too much vulnerability, which is understandable given his life experiences, but it would make him more watchable if he was more open. Hate to compare, but if you look at pro-therapy Harry on stage, he’s SO much freer and open and hence watchable, regardless of voice quality. Louis is charismatic naturally, but for me none of that really comes across on stage, and certainly his body language is fairly closed off - his shoulders and posture are very tense / rounded over. His voice is emotive; but that’s it (for me anyhow). As my old acting coach used to say, “vulnerability is the most watchable and attractive quality in a performer”.

Louis, Niall and Zayn are kind of boring to watch live in person if we're going by how they engage with the crowd. The others put on a show

It's such a shame that Zayn stopped doing live shows. He has a great voice but he did look really awkward when I went to see him. It's like he didn't know what to do besides just stand there. He's become more and more of a recluse over the years so I can't imagine how his stage banter would be like between songs now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.