One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Larry were actually a thing why would Harry's mother have a professional photograph of Louis as her phone background like a fangirl? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I See Harrys brand Pleasing have a new collection coming out, 185 quid for a hoodie.. I’m sorry but that’s just downright greedy

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I See Harrys brand Pleasing have a new collection coming out, 185 quid for a hoodie.. I’m sorry but that’s just downright greedy
Pleasing stuff has always been horrifically overpriced imo, I know people try and justify it by saying it’s ethical or whatever, but nearly £200 for one hoodie is disgraceful. And the nail varnish is rubbish.

Reactions: 8
If you ethically source materials and pay your workers fairly that’s the price you get 🤷‍♀️ Where were people complaining the other week when Louis launched his clothing brand with £90 jackets ?

Reactions: 5
I have a sweatshirt from an earlier pleasing drop, and while spendy, it’s probably the softest, most comfortable piece of clothing I own.

I find the quality of the polish is pretty standard I think. It lasts a week without chipping for me. I can’t say the same for other polish I own.

Reactions: 3
If you ethically source materials and pay your workers fairly that’s the price you get 🤷‍♀️ Where were people complaining the other week when Louis launched his clothing brand with £90 jackets ?
His products are also ethically sourced as well I’m pretty sure I read that in an article last week, and come on there’s other brands that are ethical and they’re still not charging nearly £200 pound for a hoodie.

Reactions: 6
I think all of this kind of merch is overpriced. Look at Perrie Edwards’ brand Disora, that’s really expensive too.

The thing I don’t like about the pleasing polishes is that you can only buy certain ones as individual polishes. I really like one of the pinky/red colours but you can only get it in a set for £72 or mix and match for £65.

Reactions: 3
The website for Louis brand doesn’t mention ethically sourced as far as I can see. And I did see a fair amount of polyester as the main material in the clothing. It will be a pass from me

Reactions: 2
I've seen that Harry is going to be featuring on a song from mitches up coming album that's out next month

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the harry is secretly bad thing was a joke but people actually believe it. His hairline has been progressively going back since 2015 and his hair has thinned a bit especially post-fine line. Sometimes it looks like he has bald spots too. If he's wearing a wig then why is he wearing one that replicates the stages of balding?

Reactions: 1
I thought the harry is secretly bad thing was a joke but people actually believe it. His hairline has been progressively going back since 2015 and his hair has thinned a bit especially post-fine line. Sometimes it looks like he has bald spots too. If he's wearing a wig then why is he wearing one that replicates the stages of balding?
To make it look more realistic maybe

I have a sweatshirt from an earlier pleasing drop, and while spendy, it’s probably the softest, most comfortable piece of clothing I own.

I find the quality of the polish is pretty standard I think. It lasts a week without chipping for me. I can’t say the same for other polish I own.
What's the sizing like? Thanks 😁

Well BTS and plastic surgery go hand in hand so hair transplant is no surprise

Reactions: 2
Korean plastic surgery is the best out there though unlike whatever Liam did to his jaw 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.