One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh there's a massive difference between clean living, clean living with the occasional smoking drinking etc, and making smoking/drinking/drugs your entire personality

Reactions: 11
Tbh there's a massive difference between clean living, clean living with the occasional smoking drinking etc, and making smoking/drinking/drugs your entire personality
Yeah I was going to say the instant "but harry" was pretty annoying. Harry hasn't shown any signs of addiction or done photoshoots snorting stuff or made drugs his entire personality. His Instagram isn't a slide show of him smoking and drinking. I don't see the comparison really.

• Haha
I have to disagree. For one it seems like wishful thinking. Fans love to baby Louis for some reason. I think nostalgia really clouds fans judgment. It's always interesting to see comments from non fans vs his fans like with the Reddit comments recently.

It's not just about wrinkles. Louis looks sickly and thin. Quite grayish a lot of the time. His hair looks thin and dry. Huge eyebags and always that nasty white tongue. He also doesn't seem super present. Not to mention both of his biological parents had serious cancers and his dad even said it was due to his chain smoking and poor diet so that's potentially going to be in the picture for Louis since he's doing the same.

Though drug use is strange sometimes. Some people are alcoholics for five years and end up with multiple organ failure and some pound drinks and coke and whatever else for 40 straight years with minimal consequence.
Interesting take and maybe you’ve seen more photos than me; I do agree that he’s lost a lot of weight. Also agree re the present thing … and actually I don’t think he seems that happy.
---
Yeah I was going to say the instant "but harry" was pretty annoying. Harry hasn't shown any signs of addiction or done photoshoots snorting stuff or made drugs his entire personality. His Instagram isn't a slide show of him smoking and drinking. I don't see the comparison really.
I didn’t mean for it to come across like that; I’ve criticised Louis’ new “image” and lifestyle a lot on this thread, I know Harry is classier! I didn’t mean to seem like I was deflecting Louis’ issues onto him! Only responding to another poster who was saying Harry likely not as squeaky clean as we are led to believe; he’s got his head screwed on though, definitely not one to go off the rails.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lets be honest the only one that has always had his life together is Niall lol he is the most normal one

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lets be honest the only one that has always had his life together is Niall lol he is the most normal one
Niall is the ultimate 1D man.

Got his tit together. Making beautiful music. Ageing like the finest of wines. And just seems so lovely and great and like the one you most want to have a drink with.

I just know seeing him live is gonna be worth every penny.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Twitter suddenly going mad on the rumour that Louis and Tom Daley fucked back in the day before Tom came out! 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Not sure his brother would agree with you
Haha I mean his brother is kinda weird lol Niall keeps being the normal one between the 1d boys and the Horan boys 😅
---
Twitter suddenly going mad on the rumour that Louis and Tom Daley fucked back in the day before Tom came out! 🤯
Gotta say that if that is true Louis has better taste than Harry haha bc how can you compare Nick Grimshaw to Tom Daley

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha I mean his brother is kinda weird lol Niall keeps being the normal one between the 1d boys and the Horan boys 😅
---

Gotta say that if that is true Louis has better taste than Harry haha bc how can you compare Nick Grimshaw to Tom Daley
Nick Grimshaw truly was grim and somehow managed to look older than he was even then. Twinky Tom Daley would be a cutie to shag. Even if these days he is a bit insufferable, he was likeable back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Niall more effortlessly/naturally comes across as the "down-to-earth, normal dude" one. His music, his clothes, his lyrics, and his music videos hit the perfect idea of "marketable mediocre". Like ed sheeran, Shawn mendas and all of those blonde pop girls that I can never tell apart (ava max, the bebe one, etc). There's nothing distinctive or stand out about it but that's basically the point. It's just alright. You can't hate on it because it's not divisive or making any kind of statements. This sounds negative but it's not. I think out of all of them he's always known exactly how he's wanted to be perceived.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Niall more effortlessly/naturally comes across as the "down-to-earth, normal dude" one. His music, his clothes, his lyrics, and his music videos hit the perfect idea of "marketable mediocre". Like ed sheeran, Shawn mendas and all of those blonde pop girls that I can never tell apart (ava max, the bebe one, etc). There's nothing distinctive or stand out about it but that's basically the point. It's just alright. You can't hate on it because it's not divisive or making any kind of statements. This sounds negative but it's not. I think out of all of them he's always known exactly how he's wanted to be perceived.
Yeah it's like playing it safe

Reactions: 3
How would anyone possibly know that
Haven't looked yet but I'm guessing its from cdan who has been making up celeb rumors for years and has claimed every celebrity gay and or a pedophile at least once at this point.

Reactions: 4
Haven't looked yet but I'm guessing its from cdan who has been making up celeb rumors for years and has claimed every celebrity gay and or a pedophile at least once at this point.
Can't even find it. I guess by "twitter" they just mean larries? I'm too scared to venture there so it remains unseen.

Reactions: 5
I had a look and apparently the rumour originated from a comment on reddit. So it sounds legit :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah there’s a TikTok going about of ‘celebs dark secrets’ and it’s just screenshots of comments from Reddit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had a look and apparently the rumour originated from a comment on reddit. So it sounds legit :LOL:
Aw c'mon, surely Reddit is a trusted news source! 🤣 Anyway, I can't find anything on Tumblr or X and that's where the real detectives are so not sure where random redditor got their info.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.