One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some really weird quotes. I don't think this will help Zayn's image which I'm assuming is the intention here. (?) Not sure honestly because it seems weirdly self-serving to her too.

Reactions: 3
The comments mainly seem to be about his neck tattoos and I'm inclined to agree.
Still not sure why she's done the interview, unless Zayn's stopped paying their bills and she's broke.

Do Zayn's sisters still cash in on their famous brother?

Reactions: 1
The comments mainly seem to be about his neck tattoos and I'm inclined to agree.
Still not sure why she's done the interview, unless Zayn's stopped paying their bills and she's broke.

Do Zayn's sisters still cash in on their famous brother?
I think he supports his sisters financially for big purchases but not day to day. Eg his younger sisters are still shopping on shein and buying knock off designer clothes for their kids. He seems closer to his parents and older sister. The other 2 are problematic

You could be able to turn water into wine and still not get positive comments on the DM tbh... their comment section is more negative than even the worst on here 😬🤣
The worst I've ever seen on Tattle is comparable to the moderately nice comments on DM, let's be real. It's a bit of a cesspit.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone going to see Louis? 😁 I’ve just seen he didn’t sing Chicago last night and I’m going to be absolutely gutted if he doesn’t sing it at my show it’s my fave 😭 it’s Harry and Little Freak all over again

Yeah. Louis is my favourite but I can’t lie, I’m gutted. Chicago is the one I was most looking forward to 😭

Reactions: 1
What video is that?
The one where he's squealing and wetting himself after getting a yes from Simon
---
That harry/Zayn tattoo video going round on twitter is sweet. It's sad that they aren't close anymore

Last edited:
The one where he's squealing and wetting himself after getting a yes from Simon
---
That harry/Zayn tattoo video going round on twitter is sweet. It's sad that they aren't close anymore
He was a child. They all were

Reactions: 13
Seeing on IG that Louis has been performing to huge, full venues is making my heart puff up like I'm the Grinch or something. So proud lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't say full though. Just out of curiosity what other artists play similar-sized venues, so usually around 3 to 5k?
I'm just going by what I see in pictures on IG and all of the EU shows so far looked like they had huge crowds. And I mean the fan photos, not the pros or marketing. Sure, it's not Harry sized, but it's still awesome.

Also, 72% for Milwaukee is impressive considering that there was literally zero promotion that went on. And I'm not exaggerating or being hyperbolic, there was one offhand mention on one radio station about five months before the show and no other promotion at all. Which is incredibly unusual because we have a big music scene and the radio stations work with the venues to do giveaways and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm just going by what I see in pictures on IG and all of the EU shows so far looked like they had huge crowds. Sure, it's not Harry sized, but it's still awesome.
They’ll be very strategically taken photos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.