One Direction #6 God Only Knows Where 1D Did Go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping the racial hate in specific isn't bad because he would never defend her or acknowledge her publicly.

Reactions: 2
Just saw their early gender scan got it wrong and Phoebe is actually having a little girl, obviously as long as baby’s healthy that’s all that matters!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is why I find it very strange when people announce the gender of the child so early. She’d have only been about 14 weeks when she announced she was having a boy. If you are announcing it, where’s the harm in waiting another few weeks.

This is why I find it very strange when people announce the gender of the child so early. She’d have only been about 14 weeks when she announced she was having a boy. If you are announcing it, where’s the harm in waiting another few weeks.
As someone who doesn’t understand the appeal of a gender reveal party, this is exactly my thought. Wonder what’s gonna happen with the all the boy stuff (bought or gifted) now.

Reactions: 7
Had a dream I was at a random gig and I met Harry (long haired), Louis and Niall and we spent the whole night bopping away. Woke up fuming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He looks like one of those apps where you upload a picture of yourself to see what you'd look like as an old man

Screenshot_20230817-030242.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a dream I was at a random gig and I met Harry (long haired), Louis and Niall and we spent the whole night bopping away. Woke up fuming.
I wish I had dreams that good 👍 I have anxiety dreams about work and it’s not even a stressful job!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hoping there will be some lives tommorow for the away from home festival of louis's

Reactions: 3
Yeah me too! Usually the update accounts on twitter posts things so have a look there and hopefully there will be something 😊

In Italy, the Away From Home Festival.
I inadvertently read some Larry fanfic yesterday about AFHF and it was mind boggling and terrifying. Also the grammar nazi in me wanted to comment about the atrocious spelling and sentence construction 😂

I know now not to click on anything with Wordpress in the title 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seen people say it's fake because of low ticket sales 🫤 never know what to believe these days. Everything turns into a conspiracy theory

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Both could be true at the same time. Ticket sales were low so they're using this to garner sympathy and pity and drum up some attention.

Maybe he should take a break from music for a while and try something else. It's not working and it won't be the same as it once was

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.