One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The teaser for the trailer thats out tommorow šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ .im going to be crying loads theres stuff from one direction days and ive heard theres unseen fotage from the last ever tour
Same! Iā€™m really excited for whatever is coming, but I think he will definitely talk about 1D and there might be some unseen footage as well. I love Louis and canā€™t wait to see a bit more of him in the documentary!

Reactions: 2
Same! Iā€™m really excited for whatever is coming, but I think he will definitely talk about 1D and there might be some unseen footage as well. I love Louis and canā€™t wait to see a bit more of him in the documentary!
Where is it being released? Streaming or theatres? Google is stupidly limited at work and y'all seem to know everything anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iā€™m super curious to see how much of himself he truly shows. Itā€™s going to be so interesting. It will be intriguing to see how the fans react if Freddie appears in it, as judging from the footage from his live shows, a huge portion appear to be Larries.

Reactions: 4
I do wonder if heā€™ll mention Larry at all and really try to get across that itā€™s not true. Most Larries still would think ā€˜managementā€™ held a gun to his head, and the ones who did believe it would probably not be fans of his anymore

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling Niall might make an appearance, I mean heā€™s the only one whoā€™s on really good terms with everyone so if was to be anyone, it will be him.

I have a feeling Niall might make an appearance, I mean heā€™s the only one whoā€™s on really good terms with everyone so if was to be anyone, it will be him.
Now that you've said this, I'm gonna need Zayn and maybe Harry, or perhaps Liam, to make an appearance, just so I can watch the world melt tf down. (We're expecting a massive snowstorm and I need entertainment :devilish: )

Last edited:
If all the boys are in it.he would have had to have got permission? If so then i think there could be a suprise like talk from them in it .like invidually

I honestly couldnā€™t see anyone but Niall being in it because im not sure if Louis and liam are on the best of terms atm, zayn (I mean we all know the answer to that) Harry (I feel like a certain group of people would never leave either of them alone if that happened which is sad but anyway) so thats why I feel like Niallā€™s the most likely appearance. Donā€™t get me wrong I would love to see them all in it but I just donā€™t zee it happening.

Reactions: 6
I honestly couldnā€™t see anyone but Niall being in it because im not sure if Louis and liam are on the best of terms atm, zayn (I mean we all know the answer to that) Harry (I feel like a certain group of people would never leave either of them alone if that happened which is sad but anyway) so thats why I feel like Niallā€™s the most likely appearance. Donā€™t get me wrong I would love to see them all in it but I just donā€™t zee it happening.
Oh I agree, for sure, but it's entertaining to imagine the meltdown that Twitter and Tumblr would have. šŸ¤©

I do wonder if heā€™ll mention Larry at all and really try to get across that itā€™s not true. Most Larries still would think ā€˜managementā€™ held a gun to his head, and the ones who did believe it would probably not be fans of his anymore
I think he might mention Larry or maybe show some normal interaction with the boys including Harry to show that their friendship is ā€œnormalā€, I donā€™t know.. so people can move on from it. I would love to a little interaction with the other boys šŸ„¹ letā€™s see.. trailer will come out today at 2pm

Reactions: 2
I went to buy the tickets and realised I probably wonā€™t be able to watch the movie on cinemas since Iā€™m due a few days earlier šŸ˜­

• Heart
I cba with people .'why is the child featured heavily in the trailer ' BEACASUE ITS HIS SON .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I cba with people .'why is the child featured heavily in the trailer ' BEACASUE ITS HIS SON .
Saw one comment under it and say she's not paying to see lies. I'd love some interviewer to do an interview where they read out some of the BS some of the fans write about his life, but have them there so they directly have to see his reaction to what they say about him, his private life and those he associates with.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.