Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
1d was NOT successful because of Zayn! Sure he has a lovely voice and can hit high notes but he rarely looked confident on stage even in 1d. He doesn't have Harry's charisma or energy. He is notorious amongst journos for being rude and walking out of interviews.

The ultimate proof of this is that 1d did not split up when Zayn left and they wouldn't have split if Liam or Louis or Niall had left instead of Zayn. Cowell actually said that the band would carry on as long as Harry didn't go.

Zayn currently doesn't even have a record label in the US. RCA has dropped him because he refused to promote Icarus Falls and Nobody is Listening and they barely sold.
Harry isn’t gonna shag you, you know

• Haha
Reactions: 24

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
You're saying its not very nice for Louis/ his team to stand by the guidelines NO CAMPING? I think that while unfortunate, it was the best option if they want to uphold the no camping thing and not encourage others do it too. Why reward bad behavior?
Hang on, let me just channel THAT member (if you know, you know)

Oh my god, how dare Louis have a gig in winter, he knows it's gonna be freezing and people will have to go outside, how dare he treat his fans like this. He is an evil horrible fake man who deserves nothing in this world unlike the perfect Harry Styles who can do no wrong and is the ultimate human being.

Was that too much? 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ohlux

Yayyyyyyyy for Lou!! So so pleased for him 🥳🥹❤

OMG HIS FACE
B4FF914C-F2EC-430A-8F26-64D17E8BE4B3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

jayne2240

VIP Member
ONE shot of a local liquor vs Louis drinking vodka Red Bull before each show, during each show, and after each show until dawn? Get back to me when Harry breaks the same arm twice in six months because he's fallen over whilst off his face.

Radio doesn't play Louis' music because his singles don't chart on the Official Charts Top 100. The majority of people just don't like his thin, cracked voice, and they never will.

Louis could have Irving Azoff or Scooter Braun managing him and he still wouldn't have a successful career because he has a terrible voice and an unpleasant personality. No amount of 'planning' would get him there. He was Simon Cowell's favourite and got a huge fee for judging the XF in 2018 but even that didn't help him.

You guys will never admit that Harry is more successful because he's more talented and charismatic than the other four. It's always his team, or planning, or some shady factor that has nothing to do with his natural appeal.

And on a site dedicated to ruthless bitching, only Louis Floplinson gets defended as if he's some lost kitten instead of a racist, homophobic bully worth £46m.
Lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
So the fans who queued before 8am for Louis shows got different coloured wristbands and were let in last for breaking the rules. I think that’s great, you have all these obnoxious fans thinking they are above the rules and it’s finally back fired on them

FC4FC207-9A96-4E59-B4E4-5E5EC30FBDD4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Idontknowwhatimdoing

ONE shot of a local liquor vs Louis drinking vodka Red Bull before each show, during each show, and after each show until dawn? Get back to me when Harry breaks the same arm twice in six months because he's fallen over whilst off his face.

Radio doesn't play Louis' music because his singles don't chart on the Official Charts Top 100. The majority of people just don't like his thin, cracked voice, and they never will.

Louis could have Irving Azoff or Scooter Braun managing him and he still wouldn't have a successful career because he has a terrible voice and an unpleasant personality. No amount of 'planning' would get him there. He was Simon Cowell's favourite and got a huge fee for judging the XF in 2018 but even that didn't help him.

You guys will never admit that Harry is more successful because he's more talented and charismatic than the other four. It's always his team, or planning, or some shady factor that has nothing to do with his natural appeal.

And on a site dedicated to ruthless bitching, only Louis Floplinson gets defended as if he's some lost kitten instead of a racist, homophobic bully worth £46m.
Are you ok? I don’t think anyone can deny that Harry is the most successful but you are so full of hatred you need to address that. I’m a grown adult who comes on here to get the early gossip (gig info, new releases and general gossip) To pass onto my 1d loving daughter. I’m not interested in Larry or any of the other shipping. Nor am I interested in bile spilling out of keyboard warriors mouths. You need to calm down with your aggression and get off the defensive. I hope you are not so angry in real life

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Twitter is laughing at the poor sap Louis Tomlinson today. His Oasis karaoke album dropped from #5 on the Billboard 200 to #105 because only Larries bought it. Harry's House is still at #8 and even Fine Line is at #68 after three years on the chart.

Louis did about a hundred interviews and appeared on TV half a dozen times to promote this album, but the public don't find his 90s throwback persona endearing. Those tales of out of control drinking just don't hit the same in 2022.
That’s really cruel and unnecessary. You can’t compare Louis with Harry, they have completely different musical styles and completely different management and promotion teams behind them. Harry went straight from 1D into a pre-planned acting and musical career. Louis didn’t.

Harry is super successful, the others not so much, not just Louis. Stop with the unkind comments, it says more about you than Louis Tomlinson’s music.

Reactions: 15

MrsLisboa

Zayn and Liam have no future in music. Zayn has no record label and Liam no manager. Both derailed by substance abuse issues.

Louis will have a career as long as there are still enough Larries to sell out a 2k venue, but God help him if he marries or has more children.

Harry will still have a career in his 70s.
You sound like a broken record 🙄

Reactions: 14

Idontknowwhatimdoing

Twitter is laughing at the poor sap Louis Tomlinson today. His Oasis karaoke album dropped from #5 on the Billboard 200 to #105 because only Larries bought it. Harry's House is still at #8 and even Fine Line is at #68 after three years on the chart.

Louis did about a hundred interviews and appeared on TV half a dozen times to promote this album, but the public don't find his 90s throwback persona endearing. Those tales of out of control drinking just don't hit the same in 2022.
Just wow! ‘Poor sap’
Your posts in here are so overly critical and one sided. Do you just make comments to get a reaction or are you actually like this in real life?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I think he can relate to those kids and thats why he is doing it, he wasnt that well off before 1D
I agree, he’s obviously aware of the cost of living crisis and it’s taking him back to childhood, when money was tight and decent hot meals weren’t plentiful.

He didn’t HAVE to do anything at all, so kudos to him for highlighting a national problem for many families.

Reactions: 13

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
He’s hardly going to broadcast that there was a DNA test done. Why would he? It’s absolutely nobody’s business. If she was trying to publicly bait him for money with a negative test then I’d understand, but why would he say it otherwise.

People are mad entitled.

I feel Louis loves the fact that Freddie was born not only because he is his son but because his mom got to be a grandmother before passing away

• Heart

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Zayn and Liam have no future in music. Zayn has no record label and Liam no manager. Both derailed by substance abuse issues.

Louis will have a career as long as there are still enough Larries to sell out a 2k venue, but God help him if he marries or has more children.

Harry will still have a career in his 70s.
[/QUOTE]
God you are beyond obsessed it’s honestly quite funny

Rosa34

Chatty Member
To actually listen to anything that comes out of Dan wootton’s mouth says a lot about a person, he is a very unkind, deluded person.

lozza96

VIP Member
We get it .you only like harry .i dont get why you always think its just larrys that like louis 😅 theres more than that that like him 😆 and literally everyones waiting for nialls album .yeah liam and zayn arnt doing great .however i will still support them even if im not keen .i see what people on twitter now mean about solo harries always shitting on one direction