One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I don’t think anything went on between them at all I just see it as them two being close best friends 🤷🏼‍♀️ but saying they that I’m not bothered over their sexuality I just hope Harry isn’t exploiting LGBTQ+ community with the way he is on stage and clothes wise because that community has made a big thing over it and I can see it upsetting a lot of people if it came out he was straight and just a supporter
---

Forgot about this now playing it on repeat 😂
It’s fascinating to me how people see things so differently; to me they seemed to have chemistry that wasn’t a bromance (I’ve witnessed my husband and my ex have many bromances over the years and they were / are all miles off the vibe between H & L). For me, it’s in the way they looked at each other; especially in the early years, it’s that real first love look and like they are each other’s whole world … like no one else is there. But I’m also open to you being right, and it was a different type of bromance which has been made into something else by a certain part of the fandom. I’m obsessed with chemistry and body language and I stumbled on “Larry” on mat leave with a screaming baby. I’m older and don’t find either of them attractive for myself (but can obviously see they are gorgeous) and I think that makes me completely objective about what I saw from their clips. A few videos really solidified my opinion: 1) the Valentine’s Day interview in Paris - sexual tension could be cut with a knife 2) Brit awards interview where Harry says he would kiss Adele and undeniably turns round and says “sorry” to Louis and then Louis puts his hand on his lower back 3) a video I saw of subtle touches - so many and such utter gentleness … didn’t read as just friends to me.

I do fully believe Freddie is Louis son and think many Larries take it WAY too far; but that shouldn’t result in them all being labelled as “deluded” when one can argue it’s very naive to just follow a Daily Mail type narrative and many just believe something went on and take it no further. I have two friends with gay fathers who had them biologically with a woman in a previous relationship; they don’t identify as Bi, they are gay men. I personally do think Louis is bi / gay; his whole personality changed so much whilst in the band, which was sad to see, as it didn’t feel natural. I was wondering recently if maybe he’s taken testosterone at some point, as his voice has deepened and his whole manner has changed.
---
Ps no criticism if he did / has taken testosterone.. it’s very common in the industry to take it for energy and overall well being. My husband takes it for health reasons and his look and voice has changed a fair bit! Not trying to start a rumour, just a thought that occurred to me when I saw someone slagging off his Liam Gallagher lite era and thinking maybe it’s genuine and he’s had a shift in hormone levels and it’s brought out a different side of him :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s fascinating to me how people see things so differently; to me they seemed to have chemistry that wasn’t a bromance (I’ve witnessed my husband and my ex have many bromances over the years and they were / are all miles off the vibe between H & L). For me, it’s in the way they looked at each other; especially in the early years, it’s that real first love look and like they are each other’s whole world … like no one else is there. But I’m also open to you being right, and it was a different type of bromance which has been made into something else by a certain part of the fandom. I’m obsessed with chemistry and body language and I stumbled on “Larry” on mat leave with a screaming baby. I’m older and don’t find either of them attractive for myself (but can obviously see they are gorgeous) and I think that makes me completely objective about what I saw from their clips. A few videos really solidified my opinion: 1) the Valentine’s Day interview in Paris - sexual tension could be cut with a knife 2) Brit awards interview where Harry says he would kiss Adele and undeniably turns round and says “sorry” to Louis and then Louis puts his hand on his lower back 3) a video I saw of subtle touches - so many and such utter gentleness … didn’t read as just friends to me.

I do fully believe Freddie is Louis son and think many Larries take it WAY too far; but that shouldn’t result in them all being labelled as “deluded” when one can argue it’s very naive to just follow a Daily Mail type narrative and many just believe something went on and take it no further. I have two friends with gay fathers who had them biologically with a woman in a previous relationship; they don’t identify as Bi, they are gay men. I personally do think Louis is bi / gay; his whole personality changed so much whilst in the band, which was sad to see, as it didn’t feel natural. I was wondering recently if maybe he’s taken testosterone at some point, as his voice has deepened and his whole manner has changed.
---
Ps no criticism if he did / has taken testosterone.. it’s very common in the industry to take it for energy and overall well being. My husband takes it for health reasons and his look and voice has changed a fair bit! Not trying to start a rumour, just a thought that occurred to me when I saw someone slagging off his Liam Gallagher lite era and thinking maybe it’s genuine and he’s had a shift in hormone levels and it’s brought out a different side of him :)
I can understand this and I do find some videos sus/the tattoos and think that there could’ve been something going on but my question is was Eleanor. She started dating Louis really early on but realistically do we really think someone could be a beard and live in the same house as him for almost 10 years? That just doesn’t make sense to me.. this days people seem to be more invested in Harry’s trainer, just today I saw 3 videos on my Tik tok fyp about them 😅

Reactions: 4
I thought it was weird enough questioning if Freddie was Louis’s when he was a baby, but he’s 7 now and he’s the spitting image of Louis and I just don’t get how someone can look at that little boy and say that it isn’t his, it makes no sense to me

Reactions: 8
I find it a stretch to give credence to any teenage romance, involving either sex or any sexuality, lasting 12 years with the parties leading mostly very different lives, in different places and with different friends. Thwarted love is always a good theme for a fairy tale but strip away the speculation and loaded guesswork and it just seems so unlikely.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was weird enough questioning if Freddie was Louis’s when he was a baby, but he’s 7 now and he’s the spitting image of Louis and I just don’t get how someone can look at that little boy and say that it isn’t his, it makes no sense to me
I can’t actually grasp the fact that Freddie is seven years old. I mean what the absolute duck how old am I

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reading that is like watching insanity in action. Who has time to do so much research into a man and child they don’t know and never will?
I think that’s partly why these people go to these extreme lengths though. They know it’s very unlikely they’ll ever meet Harry or Louis let alone be a significant part of their lives in the way they want to be. So then they resort to finding out every piece of information they can about them and the people around them to make them feel closer to them or that they know the “real” them

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think that’s partly why these people go to these extreme lengths though. They know it’s very unlikely they’ll ever meet Harry or Louis let alone be a significant part of their lives in the way they want to be. So then they resort to finding out every piece of information they can about them and the people around them to make them feel closer to them or that they know the “real” them
If they ever got anywhere near either man, they’d be slapped with a restraining order.

That photo analysis is truly disturbing and incredibly easy to debunk by anyone who works professionally in the field of deciphering fraudulent photographic images.

If they ever got anywhere near either man, they’d be slapped with a restraining order.

That photo analysis is truly disturbing and incredibly easy to debunk by anyone who works professionally in the field of deciphering fraudulent photographic images.
I didn’t read the whole thing but even if she used other peoples pictures, maybe she didn’t like the ones of herself? That doesn’t prove anything. The problem is most larries will work backwards with information, because Louis getting someone pregnant didn’t fit the narrative they tried to find a way to prove that baby was not real/doll. And because that was no longer possible than they said Louis is not the father. And Louis already said to a fan once that that type of discussions about his son upsets him and rubs him off the wrong way and people insist in this theory. I just don’t understand

Reactions: 2
I don't agree with people making those kind of things but...

Imagine this was someone you knew. It would be weird if a pregnant woman posted someone else's pregnancy posts claiming it's her

Imagine this was someone you knew. It would be weird if a pregnant woman posted someone else's pregnancy posts claiming it's her
It is for sure.. my point is that doesn’t prove anything

Reactions: 1

Did she though? I’m really not convinced.

Anyway, the whole babygate thing distresses me because Louis has expressed his own dismay at the subject. Poor man has been through enough trauma in his life. So I won’t post anymore on the subject.

My favourite 1D moment is Carpool Karaoke with James Corden where he made them wear matching shirts and do a synchronised dance.

What’s yours? 💕💕💕

I loved the Jonathan Ross interview in 2013 and when alisson Hammond interviewed them in 2015 cause they looked like they were genuinely enjoying the interview.

I can understand this and I do find some videos sus/the tattoos and think that there could’ve been something going on but my question is was Eleanor. She started dating Louis really early on but realistically do we really think someone could be a beard and live in the same house as him for almost 10 years? That just doesn’t make sense to me.. this days people seem to be more invested in Harry’s trainer, just today I saw 3 videos on my Tik tok fyp about them 😅
Good point re Eleanor. I don’t know anything about her really, but from the footage and photos I’ve seen I don’t see the same chemistry at all. Often it benefits both parties like with George Clooney and Amal. My gut instinct says L is gay, but of course could be wrong. Other celebs have also hinted at him not being straight and also Harry. I’ve said before on here re being told Harry prefers men by three people in the industry, but I was completely unaware of the L rumours then. No one really talks about Louis, as he’s more niche! He seems so sweet, I’d hate him to feel he can’t come out … he seemed to be Simon’s fave and Simon has publicly lead a heterosexual life whilst privately preferring men his whole career!
---
It is for sure.. my point is that doesn’t prove anything
I agree and I do think she used other images, but likely just because she wanted “perfect” bump photos and maybe didn’t like the ones she had organically. Bit foolish to think his die hard ‘Larry’ fans wouldn’t notice!

Last edited:
  • Heart
The Tattoo Roulette always makes me laugh 😆 I love how terrified Niall is of having to get tattooed whereas Harry just knows it’s gonna be him either way

PS: I miss Harry’s long hair

Yeah long haired Harry was delicious 😋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.