One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw one comment under it and say she's not paying to see lies. I'd love some interviewer to do an interview where they read out some of the BS some of the fans right, but have them there so they directly have to see his reaction to what they say about him, his private life and those he associates with.
This bugs me so damn much. Leave his kid out of your speculation! There is literally zero doubt in my mind that Freddie is his son, considering he looks like a blond Louis and Lucky looks just like baby Freddie. Anyone with eyes and a brain can see this, and considering how family oriented Louis is, do they really think that he'd go along with this kind of thing for seven years?!

And people saying Freddie can't be his because he's "gay" (idk if he is or isn't and I don't care because other peoples' sexuality is none of my damn business and as long as no one is getting hurt and everyone is consenting, do whatever you want), do they not realize that gay men have been having children for literal centuries??? Considering it's only been legal to be a gay man within the last 60-70 years and how inheritance works, many men married women and had kids out of necessity, to pass and to continue family lines and all that fun stuff. Plenty of gay men also get surrogates and have bio kids. Don't think that's what happened here but it's not like gay = childfree or infertile!

/rant

Reactions: 8
This bugs me so damn much. Leave his kid out of your speculation! There is literally zero doubt in my mind that Freddie is his son, considering he looks like a blond Louis and Lucky looks just like baby Freddie. Anyone with eyes and a brain can see this, and considering how family oriented Louis is, do they really think that he'd go along with this kind of thing for seven years?!

And people saying Freddie can't be his because he's "gay" (idk if he is or isn't and I don't care because other peoples' sexuality is none of my damn business and as long as no one is getting hurt and everyone is consenting, do whatever you want), do they not realize that gay men have been having children for literal centuries??? Considering it's only been legal to be a gay man within the last 60-70 years and how inheritance works, many men married women and had kids out of necessity, to pass and to continue family lines and all that fun stuff. Plenty of gay men also get surrogates and have bio kids. Don't think that's what happened here but it's not like gay = childfree or infertile!

/rant
This!!! Whatever happened, this kid is his…and it’s so sad that his so called fans are saying and doing all of this to a literal child! I think this just shows how he probably wants those rumours to stop and that’s why he chose to have F in the documentary. Imagine how he must feel reading all those stupid comments 😕

Reactions: 4
They really don't get that children are off limits, how can they be SO pissed off just because a child exists? Smfh

Reactions: 8
Things you can't fake: the kid looking exactly like Louis
That, to me, is the craziest part of the whole Freddie isn’t real narrative. He’s so obviously Louis’s child. These Larries must be well into adulthood now, why aren’t they capable of critical thinking?

Reactions: 9
The way i see it ,is that you cant support someone and be a fan of them if your saying there child isnt theres .like how does that make him feel and what if people say stuff to freddie at school as he gets older

Reactions: 1
Take the larries, anti-larries, sexuality and other rumours out of the equation.

I do think it’s slightly… odd that Loueh who has always insisted on keeping his family life private would put F not only in the documentary (which seems to focus on his musical career) but also in the 1 min trailer. Definitely interested in seeing their dynamics and what will be said. He might have changed his opinion on the matter since most of his extended family hasn’t really obliged him anyway and the kid just turned 7. 22nd of March should bring some clarity. Very excited for the documentary!

Reactions: 1
Take the larries, anti-larries, sexuality and other rumours out of the equation.

I do think it’s slightly… odd that Loueh who has always insisted on keeping his family life private would put F not only in the documentary (which seems to focus on his musical career) but also in the 1 min trailer. Definitely interested in seeing their dynamics and what will be said. He might have changed his opinion on the matter since most of his extended family hasn’t really obliged him anyway and the kid just turned 7. 22nd of March should bring some clarity. Very excited for the documentary!
Maybe he’s fed up of the continual conspiracy theories about his son’s parentage and wants to make it 100% clear that Freddie is his beloved child. Maybe the people who persist in believing he’s fake will back off and show some respect?

Reactions: 11

Lottie said she’s in it too so it’s definitely very personal

The strangest thing to me is that he had been with Eleanor long enough at the time, then with Danielle by the time Freddie was born, and he just randomly gets a chick pregnant after a one nightstand. Which could happen, of course, but why did he never ask for a paternity test??? Specially being him who he is… that’s what I never understood.

A documentary is not going to stop these ‘larries’, he has made a lot of comments over the years asking people to stop in regard to hate against Eleanor, gay rumors, even when Euphoria aired that weird larry sex fiction scene he was annoyed.

They don’t stop, not even when he asks. His son is a spitting image of him, but the delusion will never end for these people.

Unhinged.........................

1677162829408.png

• Haha
A documentary is not going to stop these ‘larries’, he has made a lot of comments over the years asking people to stop in regard to hate against Eleanor, gay rumors, even when Euphoria aired that weird larry sex fiction scene he was annoyed.

They don’t stop, not even when he asks. His son is a spitting image of him, but the delusion will never end for these people.

Unhinged.........................
I dunno how you get to the conclusion that Freddie being his son erases the possibility of him and Harry being/had been something else other than friends?????
As if he’d be the first (possibly) non-straight man to have children with a woman….

Reactions: 5
One thing I find mad is Louis seems like a very active dad from what I’ve seen considering he travels a lot and been on a very long tour he always finds time for freddie who apparently isn’t his but then there’s Liam who you kinda forget is even a dad but then no one bats an eye lid over bear 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just find it very weird and strange

• Haha
The strangest thing to me is that he had been with Eleanor long enough at the time, then with Danielle by the time Freddie was born, and he just randomly gets a chick pregnant after a one nightstand. Which could happen, of course, but why did he never ask for a paternity test??? Specially being him who he is… that’s what I never understood.
How do you know for a fact that he didn’t? He’s a very wealthy man and I doubt his accountant would be happy to set up the enormous child support bill without proof of paternity. I would bet my house, my salary and my own son that a DNA test was done.

Reactions: 11
Ive come to the conclusion that fans think there in a wattpad story 😆 with all there comspiracys

• Haha
How do you know for a fact that he didn’t? He’s a very wealthy man and I doubt his accountant would be happy to set up the enormous child support bill without proof of paternity. I would bet my house, my salary and my own son that a DNA test was done.
Not one to believe 100% what the press says but it is what was reported back then, that he was “positive” Freddie was his and didn’t need a paternity test, which makes him look like a fool, if you ask me. The articles still come up if you Google “Louis Tomlinson paternity test”.

Evidently he wasn’t a fool given Freddie looks exactly like him and Louis accepts him as his son.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.