One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ive watched to many videos and now been conviced that harry and niall are doing something together .so harrys video that people are waiting for with the big bird costume has nialls candle in it .bear in mind this was shown months ago .so it all kinda links together .or maybe ive just watched to much stuff 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So bloody strange that Eleanor closed comments on every photo when they were together and now suddenly they're back on when her and Louis are broken up & he is seen with another girl. lol

• Wow
Tbf when she was with Louis all of her comments would have just been hate if she had them on but now that they’re not together anymore, no one will Care

Reactions: 10
Honestly, good for her! Can’t imagine the harassment she has been through all these years, she was even physically attacked once! I’m glad she can do her thing without people bothering her

Reactions: 9
So bloody strange that Eleanor closed comments on every photo when they were together and now suddenly they're back on when her and Louis are broken up & he is seen with another girl. lol
Because now she won’t have larries larrying her comments now they ain’t together so it ain’t strange.
Like imagine putting a nice pic up of scenery or food and then you have these grown arse adults obsessed with the imagination of your boyfriend being with a band member being secretly married bombarding your post with comments about it when it has nothing to do with it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never understood the harassment towards the girlfriends. If you believe that Louis and Harry are together then the beards are also being exploited. Some fans need to take the ‘treat people with kindness’ mantra onboard.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never understood the harassment towards the girlfriends. If you believe that Louis and Harry are together then the beards are also being exploited. Some fans need to take the ‘treat people with kindness’ mantra onboard.
Yep. This can also be applied to fans harassing other fans who think differently. This thread is full of people who, just because they believe the general narrative, think they are morally superior than those who choose to question it (see a few pages back).

As I mentioned before, not all “directioners”/“harries”/“louis”/“larries” are cut from the same cloth. Not all fans are samaritan angels except for “larries”, who are the devil, as people here love to imply.

The moral of the story should be to let people believe whatever they want.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why exactly, maybe I am paying more attention, but there has been so much hate online . Sam Smith comes to mind . But also HS during/after his Grammy speech . They got butchered. And now since Louis’ pap walk his fans literally seem to turn against each other and they are not doing it in a TPWK way at all (speaking about Reddit, TikTok and comments under articles). It’s getting to a point where the anti-Larries are literally getting as/more unhinged than the deep rooted Larries. As a neutral fan of Louis, seeing how alleged fans of Louis treat other fans is just … quite sad.
I have always believed in the treat people
as you would like others to treat you… I am rambling…

Anyways on a positive note, Niall with James Cordon was such a proper sweet moment.

Reactions: 3
Speaking as Larrie myself I do find some fans to have a weird thing with bringing up Larries. I understand that some fans are disgusting and their are certain Larries I hate been categorised alongside, but the same can be said about anything in life. Am I wrong? Although I am larrie I hate the abuse Eleanor among others get. Because let’s face we have no clue what goes on behind the scenes. Like for all I know Louis could have needed a beard and called upon his friend ever to do so. I think the larries that need to be criticised are those who leave nasty comments in peoples instagram comments bombard their families etc. I think I should freely be allowed to believe whatever I wish so long as I cause no others harm. Some may argue the very thought of me believing in Louis and Harry are together is awful and I disagree with that. I understand the frustrations of having something forced down your throat if that isn’t what you believe and a whole come to the light side perspective. But I personally haven’t found Larries to have a higher ratio of bad people than in other groups. Also it’s not to difficult to filter things in algorithms and block people. At the end of the day, I don’t think there’s a big a difference between general fans and Larries as people like to make out hopefully we all want the same thing continued success for the boys and a good fandom experience. Yes certain fans probably have real irritations with certain larries but I find it hard to believe that at least for some there isn’t homophobia involved or for others a need to start arguments (because I’ve never attempted to prove Larry to anyone or argue with anyone over their personal believes). So understand in some cases being on the other side of Larry wouldn’t be nice but I’d argue it’s better than be categorised as a devil because some of the group spoil it. Sorry bit of rant which I don’t care too proof read happy to discuss respectfully.

Reactions: 5
Speaking as Larrie myself I do find some fans to have a weird thing with bringing up Larries. I understand that some fans are disgusting and their are certain Larries I hate been categorised alongside, but the same can be said about anything in life. Am I wrong? Although I am larrie I hate the abuse Eleanor among others get. Because let’s face we have no clue what goes on behind the scenes. Like for all I know Louis could have needed a beard and called upon his friend ever to do so. I think the larries that need to be criticised are those who leave nasty comments in peoples instagram comments bombard their families etc. I think I should freely be allowed to believe whatever I wish so long as I cause no others harm. Some may argue the very thought of me believing in Louis and Harry are together is awful and I disagree with that. I understand the frustrations of having something forced down your throat if that isn’t what you believe and a whole come to the light side perspective. But I personally haven’t found Larries to have a higher ratio of bad people than in other groups. Also it’s not to difficult to filter things in algorithms and block people. At the end of the day, I don’t think there’s a big a difference between general fans and Larries as people like to make out hopefully we all want the same thing continued success for the boys and a good fandom experience. Yes certain fans probably have real irritations with certain larries but I find it hard to believe that at least for some there isn’t homophobia involved or for others a need to start arguments (because I’ve never attempted to prove Larry to anyone or argue with anyone over their personal believes). So understand in some cases being on the other side of Larry wouldn’t be nice but I’d argue it’s better than be categorised as a devil because some of the group spoil it. Sorry bit of rant which I don’t care too proof read happy to discuss respectfully.
Nice to read a sensible perspective, thank you for posting

The fact that grown adults believe that two multimillioanires have been closeted for this many years is insane to me, but whats even more insane is that there is no fame left to even need closeting lol

Eleanor has been/was in his life since 2011. Even if she was mysteriously a beard, that's an awful long time for someone to spend not ever dating anyone else and putting their life on hold.

I have a few mutual friends with Eleanor on Facebook and pretty much all of them have insanely locked down profiles due to crazy teenagers messaging them years ago, stealing their photos to put on Tumblr etc. These 'fans' of Louis' attacked her in an airport, continually harassed her family, friends, even phoning her university asking if she was really a student for years, so how someone can say 'larries aren't that bad' is just... crazy.

Her life was a conspiracy to these teens who are now sadly adults (though I'm sure a new load of teens are in on this now) but she is a real person with a life and has had to endure years of bleeping weirdos harassing her in every way imaginable.

Louis hates ya'll. Idgi. He has had a baby by a woman in the US, larries said it was a doll.

It's an unhinged fantasy that destroyed the close friendship between two people - reminds me of people being convinced that Jamie Dornan was in love with Dakota Johnson (50 shades couple) and became obsessed with proving it and he couldn't even put an arm round Dakota during press and if he did it looks strained and you could tell the rumors got to them as he is married with 3 kids for years now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do ALL Larries believe Freddie isn’t Louis’s son? Despite the fact he’s his dad’s doppelgänger?

The fact that grown adults believe that two multimillioanires have been closeted for this many years is insane to me, but whats even more insane is that there is no fame left to even need closeting lol

Eleanor has been/was in his life since 2011. Even if she was mysteriously a beard, that's an awful long time for someone to spend not ever dating anyone else and putting their life on hold.

I have a few mutual friends with Eleanor on Facebook and pretty much all of them have insanely locked down profiles due to crazy teenagers messaging them years ago, stealing their photos to put on Tumblr etc. These 'fans' of Louis' attacked her in an airport, continually harassed her family, friends, even phoning her university asking if she was really a student for years, so how someone can say 'larries aren't that bad' is just... crazy.

Her life was a conspiracy to these teens who are now sadly adults (though I'm sure a new load of teens are in on this now) but she is a real person with a life and has had to endure years of bleeping weirdos harassing her in every way imaginable.

Louis hates ya'll. Idgi. He has had a baby by a woman in the US, larries said it was a doll.

It's an unhinged fantasy that destroyed the close friendship between two people - reminds me of people being convinced that Jamie Dornan was in love with Dakota Johnson (50 shades couple) and became obsessed with proving it and he couldn't even put an arm round Dakota during press and if he did it looks strained and you could tell the rumors got to them as he is married with 3 kids for years now.
Never knew about the phoning university bit I knew how unhinged they were especially when they were saying Freddie was actually briannas brother or cousin rather than Louis I always found it weird that it’s always Louis side that gets effected to hide this “relationship” never Harry’s

to be honest, I know all larries aren’t that bad, but I will never forgive them for ruining that friendship and they ruined it i don’t Care what anyone says, they went from being so close to barely looking at each other at all in interviews/shows etc. the larries tried to decode every single thing they did and it was probably mentally draining to be on the receiving end of that. It’s awful and it’s sad because they had such a beautiful friendship and arguably it was the strongest/closest in the band.

Reactions: 4
"I know all larries aren’t that bad, but I will never forgive them for ruining that friendship and they ruined it i don’t Care what anyone says, they went from being so close to barely looking at each other at all in interviews/shows etc."

This statement doesn't make sense, because they are that bad if the collective hivemind they engage in and encourage was the direct cause of Louis & Harry to stop intereacting.

They literally are that bad if that happened between two friends lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking as Larrie myself I do find some fans to have a weird thing with bringing up Larries. I understand that some fans are disgusting and their are certain Larries I hate been categorised alongside, but the same can be said about anything in life. Am I wrong?
THANK YOU for this ❤

"I know all larries aren’t that bad, but I will never forgive them for ruining that friendship and they ruined it i don’t Care what anyone says, they went from being so close to barely looking at each other at all in interviews/shows etc."

This statement doesn't make sense, because they are that bad if the collective hivemind they engage in and encourage was the direct cause of Louis & Harry to stop intereacting.

No but by some of them I mean the ones that Just believe that they had something but never bring it online, they just talk about it amongst their friends.

I’m sorry but that is simply not true, just one of those things “larries” are blantantly blamed for. There are multiple, and I mean MULTIPLE, videos in which both Harry and Louis go to interact with each other, specially onstage, and you see them checking with someone whether they are allowed to do so. And I can guarantee they weren’t asking a Larrie lol

Do you know what it means to be media trained? That’s what happened to all of them. Louis is a breathing living proof of it. How else would he go from the boy he was during TXF and 1st tour to who he is now. And do not tell me “he grew up” because he changed his whole personality overnight, not with age.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.