One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s hardly going to broadcast that there was a DNA test done. Why would he? It’s absolutely nobody’s business. If she was trying to publicly bait him for money with a negative test then I’d understand, but why would he say it otherwise.

People are mad entitled.

Reactions: 13
He’s hardly going to broadcast that there was a DNA test done. Why would he? It’s absolutely nobody’s business. If she was trying to publicly bait him for money with a negative test then I’d understand, but why would he say it otherwise.

People are mad entitled.
I always figured that he publicly acknowledged that he was going to become a dad after getting a positive paternity test. The antenatal version using the mom's blood has been available for at least a decade and even back then only cost about $200 so I can't imagine they wouldn't have taken that precaution before opening that can of media worms, so to speak. Just because we weren't told about something doesn't mean it wasn't done, and it's none of our business frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always figured that he publicly acknowledged that he was going to become a dad after getting a positive paternity test. The antenatal version using the mom's blood has been available for at least a decade and even back then only cost about $200 so I can't imagine they wouldn't have taken that precaution before opening that can of media worms, so to speak. Just because we weren't told about something doesn't mean it wasn't done, and it's none of our business frankly.
I completely agree. An in utero dna test would definitely have been done before the big announcement. He’s not stupid and his money management will have insisted on it. I’m pretty sure it’s the law in California as well.

Fans just couldn’t believe, and wouldn’t believe, he’d got some random girl pregnant.

Reactions: 7
It’s not about entitlement lol it’s what it has always been said; that even before the kid was born and became “the spitting image of him”, he never wanted a paternity test.

It’s not about entitlement lol it’s what it has always been said; that even before the kid was born and became “the spitting image of him”, he never wanted a paternity test.
Just because “it’s what has always been said” doesn’t necessarily mean there was no paternity test. I don’t think Louis would be daft enough to take Brianna’s word for it that he was the daddy - she knew he was loaded and she knew getting pregnant would be a golden ticket. I bet she wasn’t the first girl to claim she was expecting a 1D baby.

Look at the numerous children with multiple women, sired by Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart and the Gallagher brothers. Having a famous musician’s baby is money in the bank.

I’m not saying Brianna set out to get pregnant but I did read rumours about her and her cousin buying ovulation sticks then hanging out where 1D were likely to be. That’s probably just malicious gossip though.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just because “it’s what has always been said” doesn’t necessarily mean there was no paternity test. I don’t think Louis would be daft enough to take Brianna’s word for it that he was the daddy - she knew he was loaded and she knew getting pregnant would be a golden ticket. I bet she wasn’t the first girl to claim she was expecting a 1D baby.

Look at the numerous children with multiple women, sired by Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart and the Gallagher brothers. Having a famous musician’s baby is money in the bank.

I’m not saying Brianna set out to get pregnant but I did read rumours about her and her cousin buying ovulation sticks then hanging out where 1D were likely to be. That’s probably just malicious gossip though.
Oh, I see how it is: when it comes to questioning the general narrative, it’s only okay when some fans do it (Louis choosing not to take a paternity test when get allegedly got a one night stand pregnant, making him look like a complete fool vs the possibility of him and Harry being more than friends).

Okay, got it 👍🏻

I think people do believe there was something going on at some point, was being the key word, but you can't tell me that the people that swear they're married arent crazy? Bffr

Reactions: 4
Just my theory. I think something happened in the early days and the guys, including their families, were fine to entertain the fan theories. Later they broke it off and the theories became over the top, trying to justify why they were behaving different and distancing themselves. I think that's when Louis started getting visibly annoyed over the Larry theories. I think the baby is his, and Harry/Louis are either gay or bisexual.

Either way it doesn't matter. Just a theory. Only they know the truth and I doubt they'll ever openly speak about everything that went on behind the scenes

Reactions: 6
I think people do believe there was something going on at some point, was being the key word, but you can't tell me that the people that swear they're married arent crazy? Bffr
See I don’t think anything went on between them at all I just see it as them two being close best friends 🤷🏼‍♀️ but saying they that I’m not bothered over their sexuality I just hope Harry isn’t exploiting LGBTQ+ community with the way he is on stage and clothes wise because that community has made a big thing over it and I can see it upsetting a lot of people if it came out he was straight and just a supporter
---
Honestly this thread is wild sometimes and there’s me just like

No Control is a bop

Forgot about this now playing it on repeat 😂

Reactions: 5
Honestly this thread is wild sometimes and there’s me just like

No Control is a bop

We need a separate thread one for conspiracies and discussions and another for those of us who don’t care one way or the other what’s going on behind the scenes and just enjoy the music and fangirling over boys we one day believed would catch our eye at a concert and marry us as seen in multiple Wattpad books 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Times (UK) Times 2 arts section today has a very friendly double page spread interview with Louis , and cover photo of the early days band, referencing the film. His PR has landed a good one there.

The Times (UK) Times 2 arts section today has a very friendly double page spread interview with Louis , and cover photo of the early days band, referencing the film. His PR has landed a good one there.
Ooh that’s excellent

Reactions: 2
the only thing I didn’t like about that article was they focused a bit too much on harry and his success when the article is about Louis, nobody else

Reactions: 2
The strangest thing to me is that he had been with Eleanor long enough at the time, then with Danielle by the time Freddie was born, and he just randomly gets a chick pregnant after a one nightstand. Which could happen, of course, but why did he never ask for a paternity test??? Specially being him who he is… that’s what I never understood.
Because my guess is they were probably dating exclusively for a month or so, and then split and she then found out she was pregnant. The same thing happened with a guy I used to work with. He's now a dad of 3 kids and has an amicable relationship between his ex and his now fiance. Louis put his name on the birth certificate so he obviously had no qualms that the child was his. Also, you only have to look at Lucky and baby photos of Louis to see that Freddie has an incredibly strong resemblance to his dad's side of the family.
---
the only thing I didn’t like about that article was they focused a bit too much on harry and his success when the article is about Louis, nobody else
Every ex boybander always gets asked about the most successful member. It's what the tabloids do as they know it will draw in readers. And Louis never says anything negative about the rest of the band.
---

People are mad entitled.
Especially as some fans are rabid enough to through their bins to try find the evidence. I mean the weirdo larries on tumblr actually went and bought and requested the birth certificate and then tried to say it was faked just because they knew people would request it. Conveniently forgetting that would be illegal. There was also the time fans sold Harry's sick on ebay.

So I fully get why he wouldn't announce it.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can read it? I’d rather not sign up to the free trial online

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.