One Direction #5 Gotta get it out of my system

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do ALL Larries believe Freddie isn’t Louis’s son? Despite the fact he’s his dad’s doppelgänger?
From my experience on twitter 😆 it seems the larries are spilt .theres some thats mental that other larrys dont like becasue there delusional .then theres the larrys that think that brianas stepdad is the dad of freddie .then some that do think louis is the dad .then theres the larrys that think there married and the larrys that think they was together in the past but not now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have no issue with what others believe purely because people will believe what they choose to, what I can’t get my head around is the ones who send abuse to the families/partners etc.

Reactions: 6
It's one of those things where you believe what you want, but you massively overstep boundaries when you attempt to impart your beliefs on people that know Louis/Harry personally. Be it friends, co-workers, families etc. And then send them hate and trash them online when they don't agree with your beliefs about these two people who they actually know personally and have to deal with random people on the internet telling them the "facts" about this person's life and who they are dating etc. It's just wrong when larries do that and the sad thing is those that do it don't see anything wrong in it and that's the most disturbing aspect of it all.

Reactions: 6
I used to be a Larry😭 back when I was a teenager, like I actually used to read those weird rants about Eleonor being 3 people????? But now that i'm older I just don't get how people are still SO invested on it, to the point of believing that Freddie isnt Louis or that they are married lmao imo they did had something going on back then but not to the point that larries like to think

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve worked in PR. Media training is learning to be good at avoiding questions about being a millionaire, having babies, pregnancies, etc - details that journalists and interviewers try to prise out of a celebrity who isn’t media trained, that would ruin their relatable/chosen niche’s image. It’s not checking if you can touch someone on stage 😭. They likely had numerous conversations with stage managers about the controversy these “larries” caused. You’ll see what you want to see though as deluded fans that believe they’re gay lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyway some larries have broken away from larrie and are now shipping harry and brad his trainer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve worked in PR. Media training is learning to be good at avoiding questions about being a millionaire, having babies, pregnancies, etc - details that journalists and interviewers try to prise out of a celebrity who isn’t media trained, that would ruin their relatable/chosen niche’s image. It’s not checking if you can touch someone on stage 😭. They likely had numerous conversations with stage managers about the controversy these “larries” caused. You’ll see what you want to see though as deluded fans that believe they’re gay lol
Honestly it’s the whole rainbow bear thing that I had to laugh at and that every tattoo they get is related to one another 😂😭 honestly even genuine couples don’t even get more than one matching tattoo. The fact they tried to make an Ed sheeran song he released as a beside to one of his multiply singles as a song to do with a larrie wedding and then the whole even though Louis said larrie was all bullshit and even blocked the word of his Instagram.
the whole thing is mad and to think larries think it’s completely fine and normal

Reactions: 7
I have no issue with what others believe purely because people will believe what they choose to, what I can’t get my head around is the ones who send abuse to the families/partners etc.
Yep as a larrie anyone who does that is of course completely wrong
---
I think many larries are horrible. However to group all of us into people harass Eleanor or physically attack her is just wrong. Sorry to bring something serious into a conversation but I’m sure Harry’s stalker who held him at knife point believes he’s a fan. Does that mean all Harries agree with him being held at knife point OF COURSE NOT. I think it’s quite narrow minded to see all Larries as one thing. Myself for example would have zero issue if had blinding evidence they were straight I just want them to be happy. I believe my fandom experience doesn’t invalidate anyone else’s. I’ll never try to convince anyone of Larry because I just don’t feel inclined to do so. Also that’s just asking for an argument. Personally, I do believe that if it was a belief in a nonconfirmed straight couple people would be less pressed. This isn’t aimed at any people who respectfully disagree with Larry of course that’s fine. I just feel like some fans could spend more time supporting their favs, only holding anger to certain larries and less time being bitter that others disagree with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just don’t really understand the appeal of believing in Larry now tbh. These two men haven’t publicly been in the same room for 7 years, and half the time they’re not even in the same continent. At least during 1d they were actually around each other. There’s been no content in yeaaaars being made of the two of them for people to still be caring this much lol. Relying on clips from a decade ago when these men were teenagers seems like the reason why so many come up with outlandish theories to justify why they’re still actively believing in that ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have so many Larry hashtags and accounts blocked on tiktok, my fyp is so much better now 🤣

Okay I am getting suspicious now. More pap walks and this time with Freddie?? When he was with Eleanor the only pictures we’d ever see would be fan sightings. Just seems odd to me

• Wow
Okay I am getting suspicious now. More pap walks and this time with Freddie?? When he was with Eleanor the only pictures we’d ever see would be fan sightings. Just seems odd to me
Tickets for his documentary go on sale tomorrow. If the shoe fits…

Reactions: 1
Every celeb arranges paparazzi when they have projects coming out.

Anti-Larries stating "they are both straight" as a fact, while shitting on the Larries for talking about their sexuality "as it is none of their business" does make me giggle.

Reactions: 5
No i agree .no one knows there sexuality as neither have said .from twitter it seems like its one or the other straight or gay .but i think harry at least could potentially be bi
---
So fans are dedicated .people was complaing about louis team not doing enough promotion for the documentary
Not sure what they expected so fans brought a advert at times square 😆
---
So fans are dedicated .people was complaing about louis team not doing enough promotion for the documentary
---

Attachments

Last edited:
I always say this but I do have to laugh at how Louis fans go on about Louis having the least promotion and being underrated when in reality with the way they go on about it, it makes him really have some promotion more than some the others making him less underrated it’s like they want want him to be underrated if that makes sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

Its the fact its a documentary im not sure what promotion there expecting other than a trailer what other documentary gets all this ?

Reactions: 2
Tbf it is more like a movie/docu-movie as its going to be in cinemas unlike most documentaries that just go straight to streaming services etc, I do think his team are tit at promoting tbf but I saw the fans got him a billboard in Times Square! Thats serious passion!

The teaser for the trailer thats out tommorow 😭😭 .im going to be crying loads theres stuff from one direction days and ive heard theres unseen fotage from the last ever tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.