Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
I guess I meant physically harmless, and I would imagine that both men involved (in fanfiction, not a relationship) simply don't engage or respond to any of the conspiracy theorists. Life has moved on for both of them.

Sorry if I caused offence with my terminology, it was unintentional.
Honestly you didn’t, don’t worry. It was more aimed at Larrys who try and prove that their in a relationship rather than ship them/fanfics etc

• Heart
Reactions: 8

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Gosh. That family have really been through it haven't they? It is a saga. Didn't know Mark Tomlinson was an alcoholic.
All I can say is it is very surprising that Louis seems as 'normal' as he does considering all the crap and distress he has gone through.
He probably has a very good therapist but kudos to him for not going totally off the rails.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Where to start....

The song is clearly about someone he cares very much about. It is about someone he is no longer in a relationship with but someone he was once very close to. I’ve always felt like he is establishing that this song is about someone he cares about deeply, his sweet creature, and yet someone he was no longer in a romantic relationship with at the time the song was written. He had been talking to either this person or someone else close in his life about where this relationship failed, and went wrong. That being said, there is hope. Stating that they are still young gives the impression that there is still time for them to figure things out between them, and while they don’t know where they are going in their individual lives, there is a sense of belonging to each other.
"And oh we started, two hearts in one home" - Harry has only ever lived with his Mum (and Dad for a while), his sister and Louis.

The song does not feel platonic or about a sibling relationship.
"Had another talk about where its going wrong" - that references a romantic relationship. It should also be noted that Harry did make a sort of denial about it being about Louis (no surprise there) but then I heard an interview where he said the song was about one person, but he was not sure if the person knew it was about them, which to me makes no sense if it were in fact about Gemma. He would simply tell her it was about her if it was indeed about her.

In the early days, Harry used to refer to Louis as 'sweetums' and 'sweetcheeks' - plenty of tweets still in existence to attest to that. He is his "Sweet" creature

As the song seems to be about a broken relationship and also talks about how they started under the same roof, it makes no sense that it would be about a sibling. There is no broken relationship with Gemma and the other person he lived under the same roof with from the X Factor days was Louis Tomlinson.

He acknowledges that he and this person argue, largely because they are both stubborn, but…

"When I run out of road, you bring me home"

…despite the arguing and stubbornness, this person represents home to him. They not only lived in a shared home, but this person somewhat embodies what “home” means to him - safety, comfort, where he can be himself (”for your eyes only” comes to mind). This person holds a place in his heart and will always be his safe space.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk. I could write more but I am tired and it is all pretty much there. This song is romantic and not familial.

Basic

VIP Member
17 years old with lip filler and veneers. It’s shocking what the youth of today are sold as desirable. I feel sorry for these kids, they shouldn’t be in an adult world yet.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Lottie’s fillers are so botched on her recent tiktok. I remember years and years ago, Tanya Burr did a makeup tutorial using Lottie as the model on her YouTube channel and she was the most fresh faced, gorgeous girl. She is going to age so so badly if she carries on like this. I feel bad even pointing it out though because of how hard her life has been these past few years.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Louis has always been really naturally witty - I'd like to see him on TV more too. Could see him being a coach on The Voice one day.

Redfloss

VIP Member
Right from the start

Harry had charisma
Zayn didn't want to be in a band
Liam was just glad he got through band or no band
Louis and Niall got lucky

dollyac

I’m really not sure what him & his team have against the UK. It’s his home country - and where he built up a large portion of his fans. The UK tour is pitiful (and I’m saying that as a huge fan & someone who held onto their tickets from the 02, almost cba to try and get tickets Monday, it’s so stressful!).

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
I feel so sad for him as he really doesn’t seem to have any direction at the moment. I said in the strictly thread I think he’d benefit from taking part in the show. Just to rejuvenate him a little and give him some focus. I think strictly would be more beneficial than celeb jungle/castle. He’s just at that tipping point where a show would be good for him.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
But apparently she turned up with the security guard to take the baby? That would explain his reaction.
If she was scared that Zayn was taking drugs whilst looking after his baby daughter, she should have gone about things properly. Social services (the USA equivalent), safeguarding team, police - not rock up with a security guard and try to grab the baby herself.
It’s such a sad and sorry mess with no winners.

tattle420

VIP Member
i swear being a 1d stan is what got me kickstarted with my obsession with conspiracy theories. these boys never gave a straight answer for ANYTHING and us stans took any morsel of information we got and created the wildest (yet somehow believable) conspiracies. still waiting for the day there's a tell-all about everything that went on in the band etc 🤞

• Haha

Basic

VIP Member
Harry coming on stage with a banana was definitely not expected back then
Harry pulled a banana from the sporran he wore on stage during his first solo tour. Little things like that were familiar to the fans and helped bridge the gap from band member to solo star on stage. Clever and fun.

Louis' solo tour starts tonight!

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Not a Louis girl but I think he looked good in the Back To You music video. Him and Bebe had good chemistry and they both suited the tracksuits well. He didn’t look a twat in them like Liam did in his very weird era.

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Louis is far more down to earth than Harry. I remember back in the One Direction days, there was an article that said Harry and his chums were ordering takeaway salad while the rest of the band were getting a Kentucky. Where can you even get takeaway salad and why would you want to? The whole point of a takeaway is grease, carbs and calories surely?

Anyway, I digress. I don't think Louis looks older than he is. He's still cute. And given the choice of a night out with him or Harry, I'd choose Louis. A pie and a pint or a spinach smoothie? No contest. :D :D

• Haha

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I do think Louis and Harry had a thing though. However brief it may have been. The video evidence is pretty compelling. No reason why a couple of cute lads wouldn't/shouldn't be shagging each other and they certainly seemed not to be able to keep their hands and eyes off each other. I think it is a bit tiresome trying to constantly link them together in 2021 though. When was the last time they were photographed in a room together? Either they just do not see each other these days or they go to great lengths not to be photographed together. I think Olivia is a PR stunt though. I just do not get why they are photographed together all the time when he was not photographed with Camille Rowe more than a couple of times in a year long relationship. It seems contrived. Why do these pop stars and actors go to such lengths? For a supposed womaniser though, Harry has not really had many defininite relationships with women. Lots of supposed ones but not much evidence of actual relationships. Who is he writing all those songs about then? Certainly not the 2 or 3 month relationships. My money is still on him coming out at some point.

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Also how they still claim she’s a fake girlfriend? They’ve been together on and off for TEN YEARS. If she was a beard she’d want to be getting paid big bucks, and it’s not like Louis is even that relevant anymore. Larry believers are absolutely insane.

Reactions: 7