Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Men have NO IDEA what women deal with on a daily basis. It all looks like fun and games until you have a clump of black stuck to your eyeball or black flecks scattered down your cheeks. Or a falsie hanging off your eye making you look like Barbara Cartland in her later years....

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Tbf if i was Zayn i would not let my daughter have a close relationship with Yolanda, those videos not letting Gigi and bella eat don't sit well with me, idc she is her grandmother 🤷🏽‍♀️

orlyb1310

VIP Member
She wasn't in a hospice. She was in a hospital in Sheffield when she passed it said so in the statement that was realised and some fan with no boundaries posted the death certificate that they ordered online and the place of death stated matched it or so fans on Twitter who saw it before the fan deleted the tumblr, said. Someone also said she was in a private room on the oncology ward and was supposed to move to a hospice but deteriorated quickly and was deemed too sick to move. And if you actually look at the photos of that time and of the hospital, the photos of various people from around that time match the location.
Why would anyone think that is appropriate in the slightest? I think you’d have to be of a certain age to know how to order a death certificate online so definitely old enough to know how wrong that is. It’s nobody’s business and I don’t care how ‘celebrity’ Louis is and how celebrities sacrifice their privacy by being famous, nobody deserves to be invaded like that during the most tragic time for the family. I wonder if the fans who go to stupid measures to invade the boys’ personal lives ever think how they’d feel if strangers were trying to find out that many details about them.

Hertfordshire_home

Who cares... if he is gay fine, if he is straight fine.... All the talk and speculation is exactly the reason why people refuse to come out...

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I have no issue with people thinking that a celebrity is gay/not straight (and it's quite clear Harry isn't straight). But the Louis/Harry theories are actively harmful to the people around them and what people have done to them under the guise of 'finding out the truth' is not okay (hacking Anne's icloud, catfishing Robin before he died with fake cancer charity emails, disregarding that Joanna loved Eleanor, questioning Freddie's birth etc).
I remember when Jay was receiving end of life in a hospice, Louis, Brianna and Freddie were photographed nearby. The rabid fans (who knew nothing about Jay's illness) were speculating wildly about why they were together and stating with certainty that Louis must have summoned them over for a DNA test.

Anyone who thinks Freddie isn't Louis's child has to wonder why he and his mother were visiting Jay at such a heartbreaking time for the whole family.

• Sad
  • Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I hope I’m wrong but to me he didn’t look right. Lots of sniffing, he looked thin and like he didn’t really want to be there. I saw a clip of the photo call and he looked fed up. Also appeared to leave straight after he got his award, as on the video you could still here a Jack Whitehall presenting. Just didn’t get good vibes from him, like I say, hope I’m wrong
Think he'll have been extremely tired from filming in the cold and rain and then coming back up to London for the show. I bet he's worn out bless him. Not as fun as he was at the Brits last year anyway. I always thinks he holds back at awards shows a bit. A lot of artists like Dua put on a show and I remember Dave at the Brits last year was breathtaking and I still rewatch that performance but Harry just sings and then sits back down. And then his speeches are just a bit monotone and clearly scripted by management. He's definitely a lot more of a showman at his own gigs and I wish he'd open up like that to the general public because you get people accusing him of being mediocre when he really isn't.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Genuine question, not coming for anyone but I just dont understand how a real life person can queer bait? Like I get when TV shows do it to characters to attract an LGBT audience yet take the piss a bit but I don't get how Harry living his life and not disclosing a personal detail about him to the world means that he's queer baiting? I thought the whole point of dismantling toxic masculinity was to say that being a butch, hench, 6'4 man isn't indicative of you being straight, nor is being more feminine, gentle and liking nail polish indicative of you being gay. Yet the second Harry wears a floral suit, he's obliged to tell us who he likes to shag. You can argue that he is being marketed this way as opposed to him actually enjoying wearing dresses and different prints but idk, the man is pushing 30 and I can't see him being forced to do something he doesn't want to do at his big age.

Columbo

VIP Member
Haha no but I’m going to have to check him out! Have to say as much as I hate cowell and the xfactor I was really chuffed to see the positive reaction Louis got when he was a judge on it.
Petition to get Louis on Celebrity Masterchef after the fish finger fiasco 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Basic

VIP Member
Onto happier things - Harry dressed as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz and singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow for his first Harryween show at Madison Square Gardens. 😃

• Heart

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Liam's gone bleach blond. It looks great. He has also shaved a stripe out of one eyebrow which looks silly. He really doesn't seem to know himself or what he wants. I feel a bit sorry for him. The others have all gone in their own directions (pardon the pun) and seem confident in what they are aiming for. I'd love to know who keeps in contact and who doesn't.

View attachment 622794
He’s really channeling his inner Zayn isn’t he?

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Not to play devils advocate too much, but I think there’s good points made by everyone. Yes, Louis has had an incredibly difficult couple of years and we should all have sympathy for how much he has lost. Saying that, there are countless times when he has been outright rude and disrespectful to people, even before his mum and sister passed away.

I know that when they were still together, people would often talk about Louis as the one who couldn’t sing, or the least favourite. That’s definitely going to leave you with a bit of a chip of your shoulder. Still, many people rise above that or try and make the best of a bad situation. With Louis, I feel he does have a bit of a victim complex when it comes to his voice, his talent and his standing in the band. He’s angry that the others have got more exposure than him and probably hasn’t lost that chip on his shoulder.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Louis. He’s by far the funniest and most down to earth out of the boys, bar Niall maybe. However, I do think because he knows he isn’t seen as the favourite or most talented member, he’s decided to take sly potshots at the others, particularly Harry who has always been held up as 1D’s golden boy.

It’s difficult, because I understand he’s got a chip on his shoulder, I just wish he’d try to overcome it.

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I love the fact that Louis has stayed close to his Donny mates, employing them all in some capacity. I also loved that video he did for for Back To You, with Bebe Rexha and the Digital Farm Animals, entirely set in Doncaster, in all its gritty glory. Apparently when they broke for lunch, Bebe asked for sushi and everyone laughed and told her 'not in Donny, love' :D :D

I think it's too late for Harry, he cultivated celebrity friendships right from the beginning. Nowt wrong with a glass of white wine though ;)
Yes Harry did seem to surround himself with Kardashians and Crawfords and the like from the start.
Louis sounds a bit like Ed Sheeran in that capacity. He got his old school friends to come on tour with him to keep him sane and then put them on the payroll. They are still his closest friends today and of course he ended up marrying someone he went to school with.
I would imagine when you live that kind of life you need people who are genuine and know the real you. Easy to go off the rails otherwise or lose all sense of reality.

I heard Louis talking about Bebe asking for Sushi in Doncaster. That made me laugh. A doner kebab yes, sushi no.

Drinking a glass of white wine right now actually and pretending that I am on a yacht in Italy with Mr Styles soaking up the rays 😎🌞

• Heart

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I saw the water thing at Harry's show. Rather unwise.
There have been some positive Covid tests from the show too so not sure what that will signify for the other concerts he is booked to do.
The chucking water from his bottle was plain stupid really. He obviously just forgot but will be kicking himself now I bet.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I think it's like when you have a job where you get on really well with everyone and they feel almost like family. When you leave that job, you hope you'll stay in touch but different things happen, you meet new people, and although you still love your old workmates, not seeing them every day makes the connection weaker. But with really good friends, meeting up after even a few years, the closeness and friendship is still there.

I wonder if there is any resentment at Harry's global solo success?